Chapter 1

Living in (temporary title)

As Wani and her brother dance around the house they heard the doorbell rang so loudly causing the siblings to bump into each other. Both of them laughed as Daniel went to get the door revealing Chan, their friend.

“Chan! Good to see ya! Where have you been lately?” Daniel asked him as he led Chan inside their house.

“Good to see you too Hyung. I was practicing my dancing routine.” Chan answered while he put his bag on the couch and went inside the kitchen, searching for food to fill his empty stomach.

“You shouldn’t be hard on yourself Chan-ah. You need some rest too.” Wani said, worried over their dongsaeng’s health.

“Don’t worry Noona. If you want, you can come with me next time.”

“Can I? That would be awesome. I always wanna see you dance~” Wani clapped her hand in delight as Chan invited her to his next practice which was tomorrow.

Chan shrugged, “Sure, I don’t mind.”

“Alright guys. It’s already late. Tomorrow is another day for the both of you to go to College. While I have to go to work,” Daniel sighed.

Chan and Wani laughed at Daniel’s misery on being the adult of the trio. Daniel just smiled at his dongsaeng’s antics and went to his bedroom after saying his good night.

After Chan finished his dinner, he grabbed his bag from the couch and went to his bedroom along with Wani who’s also went to her own bedroom after saying their good night.

 

Note: I'm sorry for the chapter 1 is too short but stay tuned for the next chapter. It is not as good as any other story out there but it is a progress. Hope you enjoy reading! Sorry if there's any grammatical error.