For now.

For now...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark did not know the exact moment how his little infatuation towards his same aged friend Goeun started. They knew each other for quite a long time since smrookies girls and boys are quite close.

But he knows he started noticing Goeun a little more than the other girls when MMC started.

He noticed how Goeun is starting to grow up into a beautiful lady as time passes by. Not that she's not pretty before. No. She always has been. But she became more...lady like.

He remembers all their little interaction during MMC. How she casually touches his shoulders when playing games. How she chose to be in his team because he's "pitiful".
How she called him cute after his failed attempt at aegyo. He remembers being jealous at his Doyoung hyung when they both had a stage together so he started practicing his singing voice in between his raps. And that iconic MMC episode where Herin told everyone that him and GoEun are like the eomma and appa of the group. He felt extremely happy but had to refrain himself as it is being broadcasted.

He saw GoEun's strong personality during filming. Her leadership skills and how she takes care of her dongsaengs. That's why he can't believe how his friend (slash little crush) ended up crying in the corner of the practice room at 10 in the evening.

"GoEun ah..." He called quietly.

The girl slowly lifted her face from her knees before muttering a "Go away".

He didn't though. Instead, he walked closer to the girl and sat right next to her. He purposely hit her shoulder with his, lightly nudging her and remained silent.

She looked at him for a while. A little too long that it's making him uncomfortable. The next thing that GoEun did caught him off guard. She linked her arms onto his and buried her face on his shoulder before crying once again.

Okay. He knows it's not the time to feel good about this. But he did. And he felt sorry. So after composing himself he used his free hand to gently pat the girl on her shoulder.

" Wae?" (Why?) he asked quietly. It took a few good moments before GoEun responded. She broke away from his shoulder but remained clinging on his arm. He focused his eyes on GoEun's hand. How she clutches on his sweater before speaking.

"I.. I'm just tired. I feel weak. I don't know what to do anymore. You know, the same concern every trainee has..." The young girl started, her voice almost in a whisper.

"You see, I've been practi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter