2 in 1 Body

Description

 
The SME production is looking for a new member of Super Junior M, and Jessy Andrews would be great for a new member of SUJU M.... MARIO,.. a BOY of a strange personality that share the same face with Jessy came in the scene. Now both of them are trainees of SME and they get to live with Super Junior. Now Jessy have to live with his  CURSE BREAKER, Mario. He needs to get away from this guy before the curse totally vanished and turns him to his true identity.. A GIRL
 
~~~~~
 
 
 
 
YEP!! JESSY is A GIRL 
It runs in their Blood.. Her Grandmother's grandma was cursed by her rival.. A curse that makes a person with dual personalities. At day SHE is a HE and by night she turns back to her self.(12mn-3am to be exact)
Now, based on the folklore stories.. She needs to find the person to whom she borrowed her BOY face so that she can get back to her self.. But.. to bad She doesn't want it..
SHe wanted Mario's face Permanently.
 
 
 

2 in 1 Body

presents

 

 

cast of characters

 

 

 

English is not my FIRST language... Sorry For some wrong grammars and Errors.. ^^

Foreword

 

 

" What?? SME??!!!." I was making sure that i was not fooled of what i heard. Geezz.. They wanted me to audition in SME and officially be a member of Super junior M? I was puzzled in this invitation.. They said that they will train me in their university and be officially a part of SME group of talents but how come that they are interested in me? Well.. it's a offer that i can't resist.. Who else can? err? 

 

"Please be on SME office by 2pm this afternoon.. Wear something for your audition." The man stood up and walked towards the door.. I hurriedly open it for him.. (just to show some manners, you know xD

 

"Thank you ajussi!!.." i bowed at him for a sign of respect. I run towards the phone and contacted my friend, Yong-han. He also wanted to audition in SME and i plan to invite him too..

 

 

    

       *Open this link in a NEW TAB/ CLICK PLAY

 

 

This is great!!!!  MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED!! AT LAST!! Im Going to be a singer!! .. Super Junior is my favorite Korean Boy group.. I dreamed of working with them someday and now, i'm almost there!! i can smell the sweet succes in the palm of my hands ! HA HA HA! i laugh evily.

"I am Jessy Andrews, The very Handsome faced guy in our village.. and soon.. in the SUper Junior M!! HO HO HO! Im so.. so.. so... freaking HAPPY!!! Naneun haengbokhaeyo!!"  i cried as i heard yong-han picked his handphone. i can almost see his reaction behind the line.. ( his reaction would be like this... )

"What's with you, Jessy? Are you hallucinating again?.." Pssh.. this guy.

"Yah! why em I hallucinating? Pssh..You! Bug Head..! I'm not going to tell the great news to you..."  still smiling!!

"So, What's the great news and you seems overdoing it again?" 

"Pssh!! Okey.. do you want to come in the SME audition?" i have a vision of his reaction... that would be...

 

"Moh??!!.. WHAT AUDITION???!! " his tone suddenly raise..

" ha ha ha! yep... i'm going to SME office this afternoon for an audition.. thought you wanna come, but it seems that your not interested at all.." 

"Aisshh.. I'm Coming with you,.. I'm just going to take a bath, just wait for me..." he sounds like in a hurry.

"Yah!! i said.. this afternoon... your so excited..." i shouted..

"Okey,.. but i'll be there... Let's practice our audition peice..." and then he hang-up..

Geezz... He's too excited... ahahha well... ME TOO!!!

I'm going to meet so many girls there... beautiful and y!! NYAHAHAH!!! I wanna see Krystal.. she's so pretty..! I never thought my dreams would come true...i rush to the bathroom and take a 2 hours bath..!! LOL :D

MUSIC STOPS HERE

 

 

++++++++++++

 

Author's note:  Annyeong Haseyo!! Thanks for reading my fan Fiction... please comment for your suggestion and Feedbacks.. ^^ I'm just new here.. and this is my 3 fan fic.. well.. none of my fan fics are completed.. but this one is my priority.. ^^