2 in 1 Body

2 in 1 Body

SME Office

 

 

We were heading to the SME office when i saw a huge bunch of Girls in the hallway.. I noticed they were waiting for the Super Junior to arrive. We were heading in the door when a girl approached me..

"Are you Jessy Andrews?" the girl asked with a smile..

"Hmm.. yep.. Why?" her reaction suddenly change.. she was Shouting!! ohh geezz..

"AAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she was getting everyone's attention now.. geezz.. girls are so annoying!!

"Yah! will you stop shouting!!.." I was covering already but she's still shouting.

"OH MY GOSH!! I HEARD HE'S THE NEW MEMBER OF SUJU M..HE'S SO HOT!!!" eehh?? Hot? She was already grabbing my shoulders, she's harassing me!!! HELP!! I turned around looking for yong-han but he wasn't there.. That Bug head!! i'll kill him!!

"Excuse me,. I need to go...i still have my audition... You don't want me to be late in my Audition, Right??" i was trying to convince her.

"Alright Oppa!.. you can go now.. Goodluck to your audition... we are always here to support you.."  The other girl chirped

" Right!! we'll support you oppa.. we'll be your first ever fans.. were going to make a fans club for you!!!" whew? fans club?? my own fan club...???? that's................... Brilliant!!! hoo~~~

"wow... really?? thank you guys.. that means a lot to me.." these gals are so nice.

"Goodluck with the audition..." said the other girl.

~~

At the SME office.. 

Yong-han was already waiting outside of the audition Hall.. This Bug head!!

"Yah!! Why did you leave me back there?" i confronted him

"Ehh?? i thought you were with me.. I was talking and talking and realized I wasn't talking to anyone."

"So, Why are you here outside???"

"Psshh.. You said i can have my audition too,.. but the manager said that you'll be the one to audition.. only you."

"Oh... I didn't know that.. Don't worry.. i'll talk to him.." I immediately went inside.

~~ door open...door closed~~

"Good  Afternoon... I'm Jessy Andrews.. I'm here for my scheduled Audition.."

"Sitdown... thank you for coming here... " the Manager said.. " you don't need to have an audtion, coz your highly recommended by my daughter,,,." he's daughter?

"Daughter?" 

"Sunny.. She recommended you.. she said your a good singer and has talents.. I trust my daughter.. so you don't need an audition.. Well,. Like what she said... Your Such a pretty boy and Many Supe rjunior Fans will loved you for sure.." I think , i was hypnotized... Em i dreaming??

"Thank you Sir,..Thank you for accepting me.."

" You should tell that to Sunny.. You know.. She really Likes you.."

          

WHAT??? Ohh God!   I was right... She already have motive.. Geezz.. I don't like you daughter, Mr. Manager...

"Really... That's....... Hmm.. That's............ Nice..?" i wasn't sure of what's right to say..I wish he didn't get offended.

"So,.. Sign this contract and you can start the training days as soon as posible.. And You'll be staying With The Members.."

"Mooh??!!" STAYING????? WITH THE MEMBERS???? That wasn't a great idea..

"Yes.. Is there any problems?. Well.. It's better if you stay with the members,, You're already part of the team.. Might aswell, live with them , right?"

"AAHH.. Yes.. Okey.. ..Like i have a choice." I whisper the last 5 words i said.

". Yes.. You don't have any choice..." EEHH?? Did he heard me...? what the!!

"yes.. manager..." I bowed at him.. Then He game me  the Dorm keys and Escorted me directly to the Dorm.. It was a 20 minutes drive.. The Dorm was so beautiful..

 

"It's Time to meet Super Junior.." The manager said.

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++

Authors Note: Short Update.. I'll make it up to you... I'll post 2 chapters next time.. I'm a lil busy with my Enrollment requirements..  And will be Busy this coming Months.. Wish me Luck... I'll try my best to update every 3 days..^^

Thanks for reading..

Comment and Subscribe.