The Beginning of All

I know it's late, but I love you, Min Yoongi.
Please log in to read the full chapter

5th semester of college.

My name is Nesha. I'm not that popular girl in college but I have friends. I never have a close friend from college, though. I have friends, but we're not close. 
.
.

Today is just an ordinary day in collage. But something's different. A group of friends I've never hangout with ask me to join them for studying.

"Let's come to Seokjin's with us. He'll teach us about some web programming things," says Mirae to me.

"Uhm.." replied me. As I don't know whether I should go with them or not.

"Yeah.. Come with us. We'll buy some snacks on our way to Seokjin's," says Yoongi, convince him.

"Okey," I said as I decided to go with them.

They're a group that always being loud in class. They're fun to be friend with. But as an introvert with social anxiety, being around them is kinda makes me feel uncomfortable. But they're a really good persons. They are, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Seokjin, Jeongguk, Jimin, Mirae, and Hyena. 

.
.

Spent time with them for the first time was pretty fun. They're nice to me. Especially Mirae and Hyena. Maybe because they're the only girls in the group. Seokjin's nice, he patiently teached us. And there was Yoongi, the one who always checked on everyone. Make sure that everyone understand and no one left behind. Everyone was just so nice to me and they always make sure that I'm comfortable with them.

The one that left a really good imp

Please log in to read the full chapter