Final

Flowers for my valentines (NaCheol edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was valentines day. Seventeen has no schedules this week and Seungcheol himself was lying at his sofa while his head was looking up to the plain ceiling on the practice room.

"Hey hyung, what are you doing here?" one of s, Joshua asked.

"Nothing, just staring at the ceiling," Seungcheol asked.

"So what are you planning for valentines day?" Hearing his question, Seungcheol got off from his sofa and walk towards the wall calendar that marked 14 feburary on it. For him, this is the only time where he's gonna come out and confess his love for his friend, Nayoung.

"Let me guess, you still haven't tell Nayoungie your feelings?" Joshua asked with a grin.

"I hesitated, I'm quite worried that she may reject my love for her," Seungcheol sighed.

"Welp whatever you say hyung, I'll have to go on a date with Minkyung right now. And if you ever need help, call me soon." Joshua left the practice room. Seungcheol however was being nervous about Joshua's question. Why? Because during their debut days, Seungcheol and Nayoung were close on that time but due to Seventeen's promotions, it is harder for Seungcheol to tell her how he felt. What's worst is that when she was in I.O.I, he can't give her a call or text because Nayoung was busy with I.O.I.

Now that Prisitn, her current group, have no schedule for this week, Seungcheol will now have a chance to express his love for her.

But there is one question, how?

Seungcheol notices a bouquet of flowers that were place on the vase at the desk. After few minutes of hesitation, Seungcheol grab the bouquet of flowers from the vase and give it a shot.

 

-time skip to 5pm, at Pristin's house-

 

The manager, along with Seungcheol arrived at Pristin's house and parked his van in the roadside, he sat back in his seat.

"You sure about this?" his manager asked Seungcheol, while glancing over at the bouquet of flowers and pick them up.

"I have to, I've been waiting for this moment. I hope she won't reject me." Seungcheol take a deep breath.

"Good luck," his manager wished him luck and Seungcheol exited the van.

As he looked at Pristin's house,noticing how peaceful and quiet the neighbourhood is,he saw the front window curtains draw back, and Nayoung was looking out. When Nayoung noticed him, she smiled and waved, then scurried over to answer the door. Seungcheol walked up the porch steps.

Before he could knock, she open the door and both of them greeted each other.

"What are you doing here at this time? Aren't you gonna spend Valentines day with Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter