*!W • [LuWoo] Flowers

NCT Drabbles【submit | requests: soon】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I read this LuWoo fic and it really struck my heart. It's a beautiful story about the Hanahaki Disease. The disease is caught by having one-sided love, the patient throws up or coughs flower petals out of his body when they suffer from it. Unless his love confessed that he loved him back, the disease would stay. The infection can be removed through surgery, but it would remove the patient's feelings or probably forget about his love. There are three stages of it. First stage, where the patient coughs up petals later having blood. Second, would make the victim throw up whole flowers and more blood even leaves or flower buds. The last stage, roots and stems would choke the victim's lungs out til he dies. I recommend you to read Isolated by isaywhy. You'll be loving the angst. I was inspired to write a LuWoo Hanahaki Disease whump because I loved the illness so much.

Note: This short fic is not related to the work I have mentioned above. Though the idea of the disease was just brought to me by that author, any form of plagarism was not used since the origin of the fictional disease was not known. Please consider this as any of the Hanahaki Disease tagged fic.
 


•••

 

 

Lucas knew it since he went to the hospital days ago. The doctor claimed that his illness was threatening to climb the final stage if he failed to find a cure for it.

Lucas have known that the Hanahaki Disease existed since a strange virus was reported to spread that make flowers grow inside a person's lungs once they experience one-sided love. Flowers were planted by a mental consideration of the feelings and were watered by sensing strong emotional torment that worsens by time. The infection was likened to the feeling of having unrequited love in real life.

He tried the hardest not to fall for anyone. But he was the most unfortunate, because he fell for a person of a same gender.

Kim Jungwoo was the one who planted flowers inside his lungs. His smiles that made him softer than melted ice cream. His naughtiness that tightens his chest. His whole being made him threw pathetic but something that is as beautiful as Jungwoo.

Flowers.

It was pretty at first. Heart-shaped petals, pale to crimson, he threw up painfully but he never thought of it because just seeing Jungwoo heals every ach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter