• SUBMIT •

NCT Drabbles【submit | requests: soon】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN NEED OF DRABBLES WITH TAEIL, KUN, DOYOUNG, AND MARK~

AND MORE LUWOO PLEASE! 

To submit a drabble, you must apply the rules listed below:

1. NCT members only.
2. Minors (the 2000s, namely; Haechan, Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung) are not allowed to engage in a romantic relationship. A friendly or a brotherly relation is recommended.
3. Also, torturing or repeatedly battering of a whumpee is not allowed for minors.
4. No drabbles. A short kiss is alright but you must know the limit.
5. Strictly follow the drabble word count: 100-300 words. 400-500 are long and 500+ words are considered a short fic.

Fill up the same thing as the example form below and submit it as a PM to me.

Name: Yeo_Na, preferred Nana [Nana will be written at the credits without any links] (After the your name, write "preferred " to be anonymous in a name or "link" if not and to put a link to your profile)
Genre: F! (F for Fluff, A for Angst and W for Whump. Place a "!" for an AU drabble)
Drabble Title: Good Night Touch
Pairing: TaeNy, Taeyong X Johnny
Word count (optional): 137
Drabble Content:

"Johnny stared at the figure in front of him.

His roommate, Taeyong, was sleeping soundly with his features as soft as cotton and the golden dim light made his face pure and beauty exposed to lay sight. Surrounded by the lily sheets, a pillow was tugged inside his neck, parting his lips slightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter