ONE (하나)

Fraternizing With The Enemy (Jimin x Reader x Jungkook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ONE (하나)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

​​​​I just want to stay asleep in bed. Oh, right. I have university to attend to.

The sun seemed to be shining down harshly upon you, as if to mock your misery. You stood in the bus stop near your house, trying hard not to yawn as you waited for the city bus which would take you to the university.

First day at a new university. You sighed when you were reminded that you would be joining in the middle of the semester, when everyone else would've already made friends and you would definitely be left alone. 

It wasn't your fault; you had to work many part-time jobs to be able to pay for the tuition fees, despite having a small scholarship. Hence, to earn enough money for the opportunity, you had to sacrifice a semester. The university had assured you that they would try their best to get you on par with the rest, and you were honestly glad.

After the recent death of your caring father, you were left alone in this world with your ill mother. You had to be stable enough to support yourself and your mother. The university was kind to allow you to skip one semester.

"Don't let it get to you." You assured yourself as you tapped your foot in impatience, "We can make friends. I'm sure it'll be just fine, Jaehee." 

The bus came into view and you waited till it stopped in front of you, deciding that getting on at the last would be the best option. The others around you filed in while you walked behind them, ending up with not having any place to sit.

Rolling your eyes, you walked to the middle of the bus where all the seats were occupied. Leaning against one of the seats while holding onto a pole for support seemed to be a great idea. The woman who was in the seat didn't mind, probably glad that it was you rather than some creepy man. 

Your eyes were drawn to the one sitting next to her, earphones in his ear as he leaned against the window, his mouth a bit open and his eyes closed. Realizing that he was fast asleep, you had to resist a snicker when you saw his head moving front and back. He honestly looked foolish like this, but he was a pretty cute guy. 

Scratch that. He was extremely cute.

His hair was a dark brown, almost black. He wore a simple white shirt with blue jeans, his bag tight in his grip. His open mouth made you notice his teeth, the front two a bit pointed out, almost giving him the appearance of a bunny. Maybe he was a university student as well, you could swear you saw his ID card in one of the back pockets of the bag. 

The woman next to you shifted and you realized that she wanted to get down at the next stop. Making way for her, you occupied her previous spot. Trying not to look at the sleeping boy, you pulled out a book from your bag. There was still half an hour till you would reach. Reading would be the best thing about now. 

Twenty minutes later, you felt a head on your shoulder. Oh, no. That handsome human being couldn't be sleeping on your shoulder....could he? 

You slowly turned your head to see the boy was doing just that. You felt your heart race as your eyes analyzed his features. Having never been this close to a boy other than your dad made you a bit anxious and flustered. 

His previously open mouth was now closed as he cuddled up to you in his sleep. Feeling your face turn a bit red, you tried to concentrate on your book. You could feel his hot breath hit your neck, making you even more flustered. 

Thankfully, the bus was approaching the university quickly so you poked the boy's forehead. You thought he would move the other way but to your horror, his eyes shot open. 

You gulped as you stared right into his dark brown eyes which were quite confused and irritated for having been woken up. "." He cursed under his breath and moved his head away from your shoulder, just staring out of the window, acting like nothing happened. 

You coughed loudly but he didn't acknowledge you. You were flabbergasted; no apology or anything else? 

What a rude person. Maybe he was just shy?

The bus came to a stop, making you immediately get up and leave the bus. 

You had to admit though. The boy had been extremely attractive. 

~~

Settling down into the lecture hall hadn't really been as much of a challenge as you thought it was. Everyone pretty much left you alone. You were glad, in a way, but still wanted to make at least one friend...

You had taken up Chemistry and Biology as your major. You were somewhat a "nerd" and you appreciated the subjects greatly. 

The bell rang, signalling the start of the class when the professor walked in with another guy next to him. He looked extremely smart, like he knew more about the world than you ever would. 

The professor started the class by taking attendance, meanwhile the guy made his way up. The only empty seat which was left was next to you. He flashed you a smile as he settled into the seat, turning to look at you. 

"It's the first time I'm seeing you around here. Are you a new admission?" You nodded, smiling back, "yes, I just joined today. I'm Song Jaehee, what about you?" 

He grinned, a cute dimple showing up on his face, holding out a hand which you gladly shook, "I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you, welcome to Hankuk University." 

You smiled brightly at him.

The two of you turned to the professor who started with the explanation of some basics of Organic Chemistry. You diligently took notes and listened to him. You loved it. What you had been dreaming of had finally come true. You were finally doing what you loved. 

Halfway through the lecture, the door slammed open and the professor rolled his eyes, "Late again on the first day of the new semester?" 

A man lazily walked through the door and bowed at the professor. He sighed, "Since you top this class I can't say anything. Take a seat quickly, Min Yoongi." 

'Yoongi' lazily walked up the aisle towards you and Namjoon. And he waved at Namjoon before looking over to you. 

He pulled up a random chai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter