Two

Friends Don't Kiss

Part two omg when will I finish this

"You mean, like a friend?" She asks, her eyes widen at that. She shakes her head and giggles to herself. When she looks up at Jongin, she sees his serious face. Her smile falters, "wow yeah, sorry, I mean, cool!" She offers him her hand for a shake. Jongin chuckles as he takes her hand in his and shakes it firmly. "Nice to have a new friend," he says.

"Yeah, me too, much less a guy friend to be honest." She says, nodding her head. She then looks around her before spotting a bench beside Jongin. She then drags Jongin who still holds her hand to sit on the bench. She lets go Jongin hand before sitting down beside him. Sora looks at Jongin who watches her as he smiles softly. "Why so?" Jongin asks, tilting his head a little. He leaned back against the bench, eyes never leaving her. 

"Because!" She beams at him, eyes sparkling and he sees those eager eyes of her, "I got a new friend who'll spend his time playing a video game with me!" She grins at him.

"A video game?" Jongin chuckles, earning a nod from her. His hands reaching to ruffles her hair and pinch her cheeks lightly, "I guess I found a new video game too and its a girl!" He mutters, eyes staring at her adoringly. He didn't miss the blush forming on her cheeks, making her pale face more vibrant at her. 

"Cute." He mumbles, ruffling her hair again. Sora hides her face with her hands in embarrassment while she hears Jongin chuckle beside her and he won't stop chanting cute while keeps watching her reaction. "Stop it, I'm never cute." She mumbles shyly. Her hands fall to her side before she looks away from him. "Bull. You're cute." He says, never stop tease Sora and makes Sora whines at that. Sora hits his arm and Jongin could tell its not girly slap because it hurts a bit. 

"Ouch!" Jongin shouts, rubbing his arms. Sora panic and rubs his sore arm, "sorry oppa! I didn't mean to harsh on you!" She apologizes, eyes so sad and she feels bad. But Jongin leans back and laughs at her, making Sora frowns at him. She realizes that he , so she pinches his arm, " I hate you!" She mutters angrily, folding her arms across her chest. 

"Oh no, you're not." He smirks. Before she could retort, she feels her phone buzzing nonstop, she sees Kyungsoo calls her and she curses loudly, forgetting that Jongin is sitting beside her, "!" She stands up hurriedly.

"What? What happened?" He stands up as well, confuses. She turns to him and smiles apologetically, "I promise my friend to meet him, but I forgot." Jongin face soften at that and he shakes his head reassuringly, "it's okay, but!" He holds out his hand, "give me your phone."

She puts her phone in his hand and she watches him type something on her phone before she hears something ringing in his pocket. He gives her phone back and smiles at her, "I have your phone number now, see you later Sora." He pats her head and waves at her as she waves at him while muttering bye at him.

Sora places her hand on her chest before taking a deep breath slowly, she sets her crazily pounded heart to normal because Jongin is so affectionate at her because she's afraid she'd fall for him, deep and fast and her poor heart won't be ready for that.

As she walks her way to meet Kyungsoo, she's wondering and thinking. She just met Jongin for a few times already but she already interacts with him like a close friend would. She talks to him freely without having to concern about her image or something. something she's never done to someone whom she just met a few times. She feels like Jongin can be a long time friend to her because he makes her comfortable because he makes everyone around him love him because he's so nice that Sora quickly likes him too.

She turns her head when she hears someone call her. She waves her hand and jogs towards Kyungsoo. "Hey." She greets, smiling at him. Kyungsoo narrows his eyes at her because she's being creepy and because he never witness her smile at him upon seeing him, "why the hell you're smiling for? It's creepy." He mutters rather bluntly. She smacks his head lightly while yelling," why?! Can't I smile prettily?!" Kyungsoo snorts at that. "Pretty my ," he mumbles, rubbing his sore head. Kyungsoo then pinches her arm lightly, "who is you met before?" He asks, eyes narrowing at her. He grabs her elbow while dragging her to walk to her apartment because he doesn't get an answer from her after a few seconds and he's impatient so he drags her to walks instead of standing in the middle of campus. After a few minutes, she answers his question, " I met Jongin." She pauses, turns to him to check his reaction, who nods his head and tilts his head for her to continue, "we talked for a few minutes and he offered me a friendship." She mumbles and frowns.

Actually, she doesn't understand why he offered her a friendship, because they only met for a few time in the library and why she acts so comfortably that it makes her confused with her action toward him. Because she's already feeling so comfortable and she's afraid that she'd make him uncomfortable with her. Sora shakes her head and faces Kyungsoo again who watching her intently, calculating her every moves inside his head that sometimes it makes her very bare in front of him and its like he can see her through her soul and sometimes Sora hates him for that. 

"So, what did you say to him?" He taps her elbow, raising his eyebrow. Sora looks forward and continues to walk, "I said yes and said that I need a video game friend, isn't that stupid for a girl to said that in front of her new friend guy?" She pulls her hair and groans. Kyungsoo smirks at her. His stupid friend will always remain stupid and he loves her for that. "And?" He asks, urging her to continue. She turns to look at him and pouts. "And he teased me and I blushed. ." Sora stomps her feet like a kid when she hears Kyungsoo laughs beside her like a maniac. Kyungsoo who always calm and silent will always laugh out loud when he heard her stupidity. That's what friends are for, right?

"So you're a girl after all," Kyungsoo mutters after laughing. She hits his arm and mutters ' you' to him. 

After they finish their banter, they hear her phone rings, signaling a new text. She checks her phone and gasps softly when she sees who's text her. Kyungsoo who's curious peeks at her phone and turns to face her, smirking. "Look who misses you." 

Sora looks at him and smiles smugly. She turns to her phone and replies to his message. Afraid that she text something stupid again, he peeks at her phone and  groans loudly, "who the says I have time to meet your new friend, idiot?" He wants to smack her head but he doesn't, instead, he takes a deep breath and speaks to her rather annoyingly, "lunchtime, 12 sharp, late 5 minutes then ill never agree to your stupidity anymore!"

Sora beams at him and leans forward to kiss his cheek but Kyungsoo moves his head away and pushes her head away from her, "dream on, little girl, I can kiss a prettier girl." She shrugs her shoulder and hugs her arms around Kyungsoo's arm, "you're the best oppa and friend ever!" She exclaims happily, dragging him along to go home with him. 

--------

Jongin runs after he finishes his class before lunch. He never expects that the class would drag on a little longer than usual, hence he running late to his appointment to meet Sora and her friend. He prays that he'd arrive on time and won't make Sora disappointed. He curses when he's about to cross the street, the lamp turns red. He checks his watch and takes his phone to text Sora that he'll arrive soon, so she won't wait for him longer. When the lamp turns green, Jongin runs to the cafe across the street and he enters. he begins to scan the cafe to look for her as his eyes catch her figure who sits closely beside a guy who he assumes her friend who she wants to introduce to him. Jongin scans the boy who talks with Sora rather uninterestedly. He frowns, how can she looks so radiant when she talks to her friend but he looks like he doesn't really listening to her speak, Jongin wonders. 

He stands beside her table, "hey." He greets, smiling softly. Both of them look up at Jongin. Sora beams at Jongin, waving her hand and gestures him to sit down in front of her. Jongin smiles and takes a seat. "I'm sorry I'm late, class dragging a little longer than usual." He apologizes. She shakes her head and waving her hands, "its okay, we haven't been here for long." Jongin nods at her.

Sora then takes Kyungsoo's hand and Jongin's hands, "Oppa, meet Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo meet Oppa." She forces their hands for a shake and she smiles gleefully when she sees that they're shaking their hands. "Okay, so..." Sora claps her hand, "Oppa you've met Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo, be nice to him, smile a bit!" She scolds Kyungsoo for being his silent self.  Kyungsoo grunts at her and looks up at Jongin. He stares at him. He's analyzing Jongin because he only knows him from people around him because Jongin is pretty known in the campus, but Kyungsoo never meets him face to face. So being a best friend as he is, he analyzes Jongin, who squirm and uncomfortable behind those scrutinizing eyes of Kyungsoo. Jongin then clears his throat and stares back at him, eyes challenging. Jongin won't back down just because someone throws challenging eyes at him. Who the hell he is, Jongin thinks. "Okay, stop the staring contest, my friends, let's order." Sora taps the tables as the guys look away from each other. Sora nudges Kyungsoo's ribs for attention. Kyungsoo turns to look at her, raising his brow questioningly. "You order, smartass, hurry!" She pushes Kyungsoo to order for them, earning a deathly glare from Kyungsoo but she ignores it nonetheless, "I want strawberry ice tea and you?" She looks at Jongin, "ice chocolate please and thank you." Jongin looks up at Kyungsoo and smiles at him. Kyungsoo grunts at him. "You heard him," Sora says smugly at Kyungsoo. 

When Kyungsoo walks away from them, Sora turns to Jongin who watches her intently, she raises her eyebrow at him. "Your friend is scary." That's what Jongin says to her before he hears her chuckles, "he is but he's nice actually." She grins at Jongin reassuringly. Jongin nods at her.

After a few minutes, Sora stops talking to watch Kyungsoo places their order on the table. He then sits quietly beside Sora. They drink and chat comfortably and awkwardly, mostly Sora and Jongin talk with sometimes Kyungsoo throws his remarks at her, making her annoyed at him.

Half an hour later, Kyungsoo stands up from his seat, making them look up at unexpected behavior. "I have a class in 10 minutes," he mutters quietly. Sora nods at him and smiles sadly, in which he shakes his head lightly, telling her that he'll meet her again. Kyungsoo then turns to Jongin, "nice to meet you, Jongin." He says. Jongin smiles at him genuinely. 

"He's nice," Jongin says after he watches Kyungsoo leaves. "I told you so." Sora smiles softly at that. She hopes that Jongin will see Kyungsoo like she sees Kyungsoo, because to her, Kyungsoo isn't just a friend and best friend, but like a brother to her. Kyungsoo might not have the best character, but he is the best of the best friend she ever had and she's happy about that. 

"So, Sora, you said that you like to play video games?" Sora bobs her head at him, "so are you free this Saturday?" Sora's heart begins to pound loudly in her chest, what the correlation between video games and Saturday? Is he asking her to go on a date or to play video games and a date? Why Saturday when she can play video games anytime? Why Saturday when people their age would go on a date on Saturday? Why she always thought of a date? Is she expecting something? A date from him? 

Sora looks at him and shakes her head dumbly. He grins at her, eyes forming like a crescent moon that is a beautiful sight to see. Her heart begins pound even faster than before as she anticipates what he is about to say, "I want.." He begins. Sora eyes widen every second as he waits for his words, 

"I want you to meet my friends on Saturday and play video games together in my house." 

Sora slumps at that. She will never expect much ever again. 

----------------

It's been few months since I last updated and I hate myself for that. I really am sorry and I can't promise that I'll update often. Thank you for those who subscribe and read this story even though this story . Don't forget to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. And don't forget to love Jongin too and support him 💕💕💕