Come winter, we will always be together

Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo you have to eat otherwise you will die." Chanyeol giggles pushing the bowl more towards the curled up figure on the floor. He has waited for this day way too long he thinks, Kyungsoo had made him wait too long. That's really not nice of him, and he too had promised that he will never forget him and he did. Just how would him. But that doesn't matter right now, right Kyungsoo has to eat or he will die and Chanyeol will forever loose his friend. Maybe he shouldn't have been so mean about it. But oh! Kyungsoo had forgotten him so he wouldn't help it. 

He frowns when he receives no respond from the other. Pouting, he nudges on Kyungsoo lightly making Kyungsoo whine and whimper on the floor. Chanyeol can't help but giggle again, because the sounds he hears is so pretty amd wants to hear more of it. Kyungsoo is so pretty, he wants to teat him up and eat him till nothing is left. But then again....if Kyungsoo is dead then he can't play with his friend anymore. So Chanyeol doesn't want to tear him up anymore. "Kyungsoo, eat eat eat!" Chanyeol whines pushing the food near Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo slowly turns to look at the man......he remembers now. Chanyeol, the boy whom he was friends with for so long before.....the same person sat infront of him but he was scared. Because that is not a person, but a monster. He doesn't want to eat, he doesn't want to die but he doesn't want to eat. 

"To make a wendigo, one has to eat human flesh in winter. They will be like corpses, but if eaten with another wendigo's fresh. They will retain their will, sometimes even their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter