One.

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normally a very organized person, CL cannot help but let out a heavy sigh at the pieces of clothing scattered on her bed and at her couch. There would be a set of new outfits waiting for her in America but still she makes it a point to pick her dresses herself, because her fashion is one thing that she can actually control. The same thing cannot be said to other things in her life – mainly her career.

Silently cursing herself for even bothering to unpack when she knows that she cannot stay more than a week in Seoul, her phone begins to ring.

Not again, she frowns. It's her Jiyong oppa, just the last person she wants to see right now. Not bothering to reach for her mobile, she neatly places a YSL shirt into her suitcase.

As she decides which other clothing to bring to the States, her phone starts pinging incessantly. So, he switched to texting now, huh? 

She wonders when he will give up. I'm not talking to you, Ji!

Aish, she says, opening her drawer, taking out a batch of fresh underwear. They're all paired in matching colors because again she can control that aspect in her life. 

She's in the middle of choosing which of the two cream colored bras in her hands will she put in her luggage when the door to her room swings open.

It's Jiyong.

"What are you doing here?" she shrieks, "Go away!"

Jiyong, eyes momentarily darting between the undergarments in her hands and her face, begins to speak. "Thirteen times. I called you thirteen times. You can't be bothered to reply just once?"

His face is a little flushed – must be from running? God knows where he came from and how exactly he could just enter her Gangnam condo without her permission she doesn't want to know, but she knows what he's gonna say is "I'm G-Dragon."

"Can't you see I'm packing?!"

"That I can see." he says, smirking.

She lets out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter