The Death of a Friend

(Chanbaek and Kaisoo) Scarlet

Kim Minseok was the oldest living patient at the hospital.

He had been there for 19 years, ever since he was 8. He was confined to a room alone; he could barely speak, and could not move. No one was allowed to see him, but the doctors told them they wouldn't want to anyway. He looked awful.

They could, however, talk over speakerphones. Minseok wouldn't have to move, and they wouldn't have to enter his room. 

Jongin dialed Minseok's number one day as he and Chanyeol sat still, bored. It felt weird to call someone who was in the same building, but they were used to it. 

However, today was different. Some days, Minseok would be sleeping when they called; they would hear his heavy breathing and hang up. But today when they called, they heard nothing at all.

Chanyeol practically threw on his mask and rushed out, down the hall, into the forbidden area of the building; straight to the door of Minseok's room. He banged on it. 

No answer.

Jongin stood behind him, worried. Minseok ought to have woken up.....

Chanyeol banged again, and yelled Minseok's name. 'Minseok, what's wrong? Are you ok-' what a ridiculous question.

They were led back to their rooms. The doctors checked Minseok's room. When they relayed the answer back, Chanyeol fainted.

Minseok was dead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N honestly idk.