I believe in you 🌺❤️

🌸💕 His angelic smile 🌸💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He was standing in the backyard of his angel’s house, holding two ice Americano from Starbucks as he just bought on the way. Waited for two minutes before his love life runs out from the small old house. 

Jeonghan took his ice Americano and flushed when Seungcheol leaned over and pecked his cheek. 

“ I’m sorry to call you so late baby, I just couldn't sleep .” He sighed, Jeonghan embraced his torso.

” It’s okay Seungcheolie ~the same goes for me, I couldn't’ sleep either ..”  he sipped on his drink after, seungcheol’s eyes felled with so many emotions. 

“ Our flight’s at 1: 00/PM, so we have enough time to get ready .”

The atmosphere around them right now, made Jeonghan tear up immediately because he feels sad that being with Seungcheol made the man take this choice. It isn’t like he doesn't want to run away like this. But seeing how his man’s trying his best and preparing everything just for his happiness. He couldn't help it.

He wanted to say to Seungcheol that he doesn't need to try working so hard like this  He wanted to tell him many things but Seungcheol won’t let him speak. 

Just like yesterday, he got so angry when he was about to tell him to give up.

Giving up means losing his life.  The reason he’s living and smiling every day for. Seungcheol doesn’t want to remember how boring his life was before he met Jeonghan five years ago. They weren’t even childhood friend but look how they are fond of each other ?!

 

He captured that lips softly while Jeonghan’s tears getting wiped by the man’s thumb. Sharing innocent passionate kiss full of love and emotion. 

“ I’m sorry for being a selfish baby ..the thought of them controlling my own life’s making me do things that I haven’t thought about before , I will take you with me where no one can control our life our what we do .., I promise you that I’ll Make you happy .” 

He spoke out. Hugging that slim body and soon they ended up in the angel’s bedroom after they hardly sneaked inside, away from his older brother’s sight and his father. 

When Jeonghan closed the door, Seungcheol stood behind him, held his hand that’s holding the doorknob before he twisted it to get it locked. Making Jeonghan flush cutely and shut his eyes tightly feeling certain thing poking on his back. 

“ S-Seungcheol I-I’m afraid that they see us tomorrow if you slept here .” 

The man bites his neck making him leave cute Yelp at the sudden contact. 

He breathed out and Seungcheol hugged him gently. 

“ I’ll head out once they are off to work ..” 

Jeonghan left faints moans, Seungcheol really knows his weak spots. He’s already teasing his pink adorable s through his shirt. Picked him up soon and went towards the middle sized bed near the window. 

The man closed the curtain and looked at his angel. 

“Tomorrow, we're gonna drop in Osaka because Akita is the coldest now unlike Osaka ..”  

He murmured, informing his sunshine about this cause he wanted him to know where they’re heading, to the city that seungcheol’s quite obsessed with, which is Japan. 

He thought of many times that he wanted to travel there and he’s glad that he could go with the one he love tomorrow. 

He’s not thinking of it as only escaping from reality. He’s thinking that he’ll have the best honeymoon with his angel although they haven’t get married yet. 

He’ll just spend a good time with his angel till his father give up on the idea of him getting married to one of the royal families' daughter. 

 

❤️🌺🌸

They made love all night long . Ended up with Jeonghan cutely sleeping peacefully on the man’s muscle chest, embraced there by his strong arm and Seungcheol staring there at and spacing on the curtain .

Sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter