The only one for me 🌺❤️

🌸💕 His angelic smile 🌸💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I said that you’re gonna marry someone from the royal family and that’s the last time I say it .”

Seungcheol looked at his father in the office . Like are you joking look then he let out soft chuckles . “ I really haven’t though that someday I will become your enemy father ..” he told , then his eyes glances turned so serious as he clutched his fist . “ All you ever think about is money ..and what a good for our family , aren’t you happy about the fact that I love someone and I decided to marry him ?!”

His father stood up angrily .

“ You have fallen in love with someone who is not in our position, he is from a normal family , when we become in tight times who will help us ?!”

Seungcheol’s feeling extremely angry that he wasn’t able to say anything beside talking big to his father.

“ I don’t care , my fate is not gonna be decided by you ..” He walked out the office and his father there slammed his fist on the table .

 

 

🌺❤️🌸🌺❤️🌸🌺❤️🌸

His back is facing him , Seungcheol smiled warmly , has already forget the argument between him and his father as he look at that figure out of all the people . Waiting there innocently as he thought he’ll be coming from that way .

He slowly hugged that body from the back and the shorter slim figure widened his eyes light brown eyes cutely .

Flushed and held his lover’s arm .

“ S-Seungcheol , people are looking .”

He stuttered , the cold steam of the air came out of his mouth as he said that .

“ And what about that ?! Right now I can’t see anyone but you so where are the people ?! .”

Jeonghan turned around and kicked the man’s leg playfully with adorable blush .

“ So cheesy ..” he giggled , smiled shyly when the man took his hand and shoved inside his coat pocket to warm it up , both start to walk the sidewalk together , the morning period seems so peaceful after all ..when most of the people are working and children at school few people are around but not that much .

“ Wanna stop by and drink coffee ?!”

Jeonghan nodded , looked at the cafe’ in front of them , then he looked at Seungcheol .

“ S-Seungcheol , you told me that you will talk to your father a-about our relationship so what d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter