Slightly

Oneiroi Academy

"LEE LUDA!" An angry Sojung ran toward Luda who was eating a lollipop and standing in front of a window of a room. 

"What do you want, Chu Sojung?" Luda smirked and Sojung was dead furious from seeing that smirk from the reflection of the window. 

"Stop, Sojung. You knew you were the one started this. If you never run away and pay for your meal, the student council won't do this to you." Hyunjung sighed as she dragged Sojung away from Luda.

"You were never afraid that Sojung unnie will come and find you, were you?" Dawon appeared beside Luda as Luda shrugged.

"Maybe I am afraid, maybe I'm not."

"You are such sneaky little devil."

"Your sneaky little devil." Luda winked at Dawon who just lightly punched the shorter girl. 

"Hey, are we all gathering here to watch Juyeon unnie, Jiyeon unnie and Jinsook's fight?" Dayoung who entered with Yeonjung said.

"More like I'm curious about the power of the three new girls." Luda replied as she pointed at the three girls with her lips.

"I thought we are going to watch Juyeon's training first?" Soobin asked as Hyunjung shrugged.

"I guess there's a change of plan. The teacher want to test the three new girls." Hyunjung pointed at Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon, the two teachers who were famous at controlling their power. Two of them were standing at the side of the training room while Cheng Xiao was standing in the middle of the room.

"So, Cheng Xiao, a vampire." Taeyeon said as she grinned, showing her fangs.

"Look, I know you are happy meeting a fellow student that is the same species as you but keep your fangs." Yuri rolled her eyes.

"You are just jealous~"Taeyeon just smirked as Yuri shook her head.

"I'm not. There's a fellow werewolf too, just for your information. " Yuri said.

"Guys, don't forget there's an elf too~" Yoona appeared from nowhere and smiled.

"Lets just hope this elf is not a shikshin." Yuri smirked.

"I am so going to tell Sica unnie about how you flirt with Yejin unnie~" Yoona whistled as she ended her sentence.

"Then I am going to tell Hyunnie about your accidental touch with Hara~"Yuri smirked as she raised her perfect eyebrows.

"How about you two just stop before I told both of them about it?" Taeyeon sighed as the two women just nodded their head. Suddenly Yuri gave a look to Yoona and both of them smirked as they turned their head to stare at Taeyeon.

"Don't you dare forget about your accidental touch and stares at someone else's ~" Yuri whispered.

"I bet you don't like it if Fany unnie become Hellfany." Yoona said.

"Please, none of us like it if our wife become hell mode." Sooyoung appeared from nowhere and sighed. 

"Wow, big Soo, you scare the hell out of us." Yuri jumped as she glared at Sooyoung.

"Soo unnie can't scare the hell out of you, Yuri unnie when your wife is the lord of the demon in underworld." Yoona said with an innocent smile. 

"Why you~!" Yuri then chased after Yoona. As the teachers were bickering, the students were just staring at each other, while Cheng Xiao just looked everywhere but the teachers, feeling awkward.

"Okay, Soo, stop them. We need Yuri in this one." Taeyeon rubbed her temples as she waved her hand. Sooyoung just sighed and she slightly stretched her arms as she was a rubber woman. She caught Yuri's collar and dragged the tanned woman back.

"I AM GOING TO CATCH YOU WHEN I AM DONE WITH MY JOB! IM YOONA!" Yuri shouted and pouted as she stood beside Sooyoung.

"Just finish your job." Taeyeon sighed as she pushed Yuri to stand in front of Cheng Xiao.

"Is it normal for the teachers to act like this?" Xuan Yi asked Jiyeon who was standing beside her. 

"Yeah, especially Ms. Yuri and Ms. Yoona." Jiyeon whispered back. Xuan Yi just nodded her head.

In the middle of the room, Yuri just slightly stretched her arms and legs while looking at Cheng Xiao. 

"Are you ready, kids?" Yuri asked.

"Aye, aye , captain!" Dayoung and Yeonjung shouted but was being smacked in their head by Hyunjung and Sojung.

"It's not Spongebob for god sake!" Sojung nearly cursed but stopped when she saw her girlfriend was glaring at her. Cheng Xiao just sighed and nodded her head. She closed her eyes and opened her eyes again, and her eyes changed from brown to red.

"Oooh, red, hmm, still not that rare."Yuri commented.

"Of course, you tanned monkey. She is not one of the noble." Sooyoung facepalmed as Taeyeon just sighed. 

"Noble?" Mei Qi tilted her head and looked at Yeoreum who was staring at the middle of the battleground.

"Vampires are divided into different class and noble. As class, they are being divided from class E to class S." Hyunjung said.

"What is the difference between those classes?" Xuan Yi asked.

"Class E and F are the type of vampires that is being turned into." Dawon answered.

"Yeah, like when human are being bitten by the noble vampires, if they could not turn successfully, they will be class E and D. Class E has no control of their blood urge while class D has a slight control of it." Hyunjung continued.

"Class C are the most common type of vampire with rationality. Class C and above are able to control their ability. Class A and S has their own weapon, and normally being assign as auror or professor in school. Class S are the noble class and only the noble has the ability to control other classes." Luda said

"From their eyes colours. class E has black eyes with red pupil. Class D has maroon eyes. Class C and B has red eyes, but the pupil of class B is gold in colour. Class A have golden eyes instead of red eyes. While class S, or as we call the noble has blue eyes." Hyunjung explained. 

"And Ms.Taeyeon is one of the noble." Sojung said as she pointed to Taeyeon whose eyes turned blue, to prepare to control Cheng Xiao if the student went berserk.

"Okay, it seems that you are all worked up. Now my turn." Yuri smirked.

"Yul, only 20% of your own full power." Yoona reminded Yuri as the older girl gave her a thumb up.

"20%, here I come." Yuri just smirked as a pair of brown ears appeared on her head while a brown tail appeared on her . Her nails were getting longer and her canine tooth were all out, her pupils dilated but still remained brown.

" Cheng Xiao, you can use any skills you had. Don't worry, Ms.Yuri won't die that easily. She even survived in hell last time." Sooyoung commented. Cheng Xiao just nodded her head.

"Just come to me." Yuri smirked and suddenly Cheng Xiao disappeared and appeared in front of Yuri, and punched Yuri on the face and being a werewolf, which was somehow slower in speed compare to vampire, Yuri was punched in the face, but her face was slightly moved to the left. Yuri grabbed Cheng Xiao's hand and threw Cheng Xiao to the other end of the battlefield.

"This is all you got?" Yuri smiled cockily. Cheng Xiao stood up and charged toward Yuri one more time but this time forming a blood sphere in her right palm. She then shoved the blood sphere on Yuri.

"Oh god." Luda said as she saw the scene in front of her. With Yuri being a werewolf, she should not be able to catch the blood sphere but there she was, stopping the blood sphere with only her right index fingernail. Yuri then flicked and once again, Cheng Xiao was being flicked to the other end of the battlefield.

"Yul, remember, its only testing." Taeyeon said as Yuri just gave a thumb up.

"Blood control ability, swell. I thought only the Kim family can do that." Yul thought as she saw Cheng Xiao bit her right palm and blood started to flow out, and the blood then formed as a sword in her hand. Cheng Xiao then charged toward Yuri once again and the tanned girl jumped when the sword was slashing toward her. 

"Oops~"Yuri smirked as she landed behind Cheng Xiao. Cheng Xiao turned around and the sword on her hand turned into several knives and all being shot toward Yuri, without letting the werewolf having a time to rest, Yuri kept on dodging the knives and felt amazed at the same time. 

"Well, time for me to slightly fight back." Yuri thought as she clenched and unclenshed her fists. She then snapped her fingers, and all the blood knives disappeared. 

"Wow, is she Thanos's younger sister?" Dayoung asked and Yeonjung was staring at the shorter girl like she just said something stupid. Yuri then stomped on the ground once and charged toward Cheng Xiao. Although werewolf had slower speed than vampires, but the boost in energy of werewolf did helped in overcome that cons. Within one second, Yuri had appeared in front of Cheng Xiao, and preparing to punch Cheng Xiao. Cheng Xiao was shocked as she couldn't do anything so she only closed her eyes. She felt a strong wind blew toward her face but she felt nothing painful so she opened her eyes and she saw the fist was right in front of her face, probably only 3 mm away from her nose. She gulped as Yuri just took back the punch.

"You got it, Taeng?" Yuri asked and Taeyeon suddenly appeared in front of Cheng Xiao out from nowhere.

"Yeah, and she is interesting."Taeyeon looked at Cheng Xiao and nodded her head.

"Cheng Xiao, right?" Taeyeon asked as Cheng Xiao nodded her head. Taeyeon then disappeared to nowhere,leaving Cheng Xiao in the middle of the battlefield with Yuri who shook her head.

"I guess its my turn to go and rest." Yuri then walked toward one end of the battlefield that had a window to the control room which was 30 m from the battlefield. Yuri just jumped and she reached the control room. There she saw Taeyeon who was thinking deeply. 

"I don't want to burst your thinking bubble but I think its your turn to test on the pup." Yuri sat beside Taeyeon.

"Oh, okay." Taeyeon then stood up.

"I know you are curious about her blood control ability. I am curious myself too." Yuri said. Taeyeon just shook her head and shrugged her shoulder.

"I guess I will ask someone to help me to investigate after I finish my job." Taeyeon then stretched her arms and legs.

"This is not the Taeyeon I knew. Just because of a simple blood control ability?" Sooyoung raised one of her perfect eyebrows at Taeyeon.

"Blood control ability is an ability that only my family had, and from my memory, I did not lost any siblings or relatives of mine nor did my relatives had some child at other places. Besides, she is just a mere class C vampire and she is able to control that ability." Taeyeon said and she jumped out from the window and landed on the battlefield,standing right opposite Xuan Yi who was looking at the older girl cluelessly. 

"Wu Xuan Yi, a werewolf?" Taeyeon asked as Xuan Yi nodded her head. Taeyeon smirked and showed her fangs as her eyes turned into sea blue colour and her pupils dilated.

"Xuan Yi, you need to turn into your wolf form." Bona shouted at the side, kindly reminded Xuan Yi.

"Oh!" Xuan Yi said as a pair of black ears appeared on her head and black tail appeared on her back. 

"So you think that you can just fight me with these little powers of yours?" Taeyeon asked as Xuan Yi tilted her head.

"What I meant is you should unleash your beast form to fight me." Taeyeon sighed as Xuan Yi nodded her head and after a few seconds, a black dire wolf appeared in front of her. 

"Not you too." Taeyeon mumbled as she glanced at Yuri who was staring at Xuan Yi with serious expression. Xuan Yi had turned into a black wolf with gold eyes and her pupil was dilated too. Xuan Yi huffed as she pawed the ground before launched herself toward Taeyeon. Taeyeon just jumped away, caused Xuan Yi landed on nothing. The wolf quickly turned around and launched toward Taeyeon again, now with her right paw held up high, ready to slam it towards Taeyeon's head. Taeyeon just hold the paw with her left hand and slapped it away. Taeyeon then formed a small blood sphere in her palm and threw it toward Xuan Yi who just flicked it away with her tail. Everyone in the room was shocked about how easy it was for Xuan Yi to flick away the blood sphere.

"Wow, she is the second one I knew that can flick away that blood sphere of Taeng." Sooyoung commented as Yuri frowned. 

"That blood sphere is easy to flick away." Yuri said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. Xuan Yi then pounced on Taeyeon again, with opened wide, prepared to bite on Taeyeon. Taeyeon just flicked her fingers and she disappeared in front of Xuan Yi and appeared on Xuan Yi's back. Taeyeon then pressed her index finger on the back of Xuan Yi's neck which made the wolf in pained and shook Taeyeon off. Xuan Yi then glared at Taeyeon who glanced at Yuri.

"Not every werewolf had that button on the back of their neck." Yuri send her thought to Taeyeon through her mind. Taeyeon slightly pouted as she observed Xuan Yi who also stared back at her. Xuan Yi then jumped and wanted to pounce but the teacher evaded it perfectly. 

"Oh no, Xuan Yi is getting annoyed." Mei Qi said as she saw how Xuan Yi flicked her tail and her ears while staring at Taeyeon. 

"If I were you, Taeng. I probably stop now." Sooyoung said as she saw how serious Yuri was. Taeyeon just raised her eyebrow and looked at Xuan Yi who slightly bent her knees and then jumped, wanted to pounce on Taeyeon the nth times but as the usual Taeyeon avoided again.

"By this time, you should know that your speed cannot match mine." Taeyeon said.

"By this time, she should know that her speed cannot match Taeng." Someone said , appearing behind Yuri who shook her head.

"By this time, Taeng should probably run away." Yuri said.

"Why? She is just a pure werewolf." 

"I just don't know. I can sense something is going to be very wrong soon, Sica." Yuri said as her brown ears appeared along with her tail. 

"But why-" Xuan Yi's howl stop Jessica as all of them were staring at Xuan Yi who was howling, and she jumped again, going to pounce on Taeyeon again. Taeyeon just smirked and shook her head, getting ready to avoid it but suddenly Xuan Yi disappeared in mid air. 

"What the heck?!" Sooyoung shouted as Taeyeon looked around, trying to sense the werewolf. Yuri was getting ready to jump out and stop the match but suddenly Xuan Yi appeared on top of Taeyeon and successfully pounced on Taeyeon.

"Good.....doggy?" Taeyeon was now trapped under Xuan Yi who was puffing and huffing, showing her white teeth and staring at Taeyeon.

"Hang on a sec, Taeng. I'm com-" Yuri who was going to jump out suddenly stopped when she saw Xuan Yi who was Taeyeon's face. 

"O-oh m-my, s-stop, s-stop." Taeyeon giggled as she tried to push Xuan Yi away. Xuan Yi kept on Taeyeon's face then she stood up and turned into a pup form. 

"Woof! woof!" Xuan Yi jumped around, gently nibble on Taeyeon's finger then ran away.

"Where did she go?" Taeyeon asked. And a small bark answered her question when she saw the small black wolf put down a ball and wag her tail. 

"So you wanna play?" Taeyeon asked and Xuan Yi barked, jumped around.

"Okay, lets go!" Taeyeon then threw the ball and Xuan Yi chased.

"OH MY GOD! SHE IS SO DAMN CUTE!! CAN WE KEEP HER, FANY-AH?" Taeyeon shouted at the entrance and there was Tiffany, who shook her head.

"No, Taetae. She need to join her friends." 

"Awwww, this ." Taeyeon pouted.

"We still have Prince, Romeo and Ginger at home." Tiffany said. Taeyeon just nodded her head as she shook her head at Xuan Yi. Xuan Yi just jumped away and sat down.

"She looks just like a small, unharmful puppy." Bona said as she stared at Xuan Yi with awed.

"She is just a young wolf." Jessica said as Yuri just hummed and sent a message to someone she knew. 

"You can go back now." Taeyeon pointed toward Bona and Xuan Yi just barked.Xuan Yi then turned back to her human form and bowed at Taeyeon before running back. Taeyeon then joined Yuri who was still frowning. She glanced at Jessica who just shrugged.

"Yah, why so serious?" Taeyeon slightly nudged Yuri who just shook her head. 

"Now its the elf's turn, right?" Yuri asked, trying to change the topic. 

"Yeah, Yoong want to try her archery skills, I guess." Sooyoung pointed to the middle of arena where two scoreboards were located at the end of the room with two elves standing at the other end of the room.

"Come young elf, show me your shooting skills." Yoona smirked and pointed toward the bow and arrows that was leaning against the wall. Mei Qi just nodded her head and went to equip herself with bow and the arrows on her waist.

"Lets see who will get the perfect score." Yoona then loaded her arrow on her bow, aimed at the scoring board and there she had it, right in the middle of the scoring board, a perfect 10!

Mei Qi just took a deep breathe and loaded her arrow on her bow too, aimed at the scoring board and shot. Her arrow was sticking right in the middle of the board too.

"Wow, elves really are good shooter." Juyeon was amazed.

"Well, not only elves are good shooter. Angels too." Jisoo appeared beside Juyeon while munching an apple.

"Are you sure about angels? I never heard of angel using bow and arrows as weapon." Juyeon said as Jisoo swallowed her last bite of apple.

"Cause they never met my Joohyun unnie." Jisoo grinned and she sniffed something.

"OH! JENNIE!" Jisoo turned around and saw a vampire with a resting b**ch face. Jennie the vampire who saw Jisoo then smiled and waved at Jisoo.

"I gotta go! My future wife is calling for me!" Jisoo then ran toward Jennie.

"Wait, a pegasus with a vampire?" Luda asked Juyeon who shrugged.

"I bet ten dollars that their child are going to be a blood pegasus." Jinsook mumbled.

"I bet twenty that their child are going to be pegasus." Dayoung whispered.

"I bet thirty that their child are going to be a blood angel." Yeonjung said as the three youngest stared at each other and nodded their head, made a mental note of this unworthy bet.  Dawon just shook her head and focused back to the room and there she found out both Yoona and Mei Qi had scored perfect scores out of all.

"W-woah." Dawon wowed at the score as Yeoreum smirked.

"Its normal, seeing all elves are good in shooting. Their ancestor is the famous Legolas."  Bona said as Dawon nodded her head. Yoona turned around and prepare to say something to Mei Qi. However, something happen which made Yoona's eyes went wide. The bow on Mei Qi's hand suddenly lighted up as Mei Qi's eyes turned into pale white colour. An ice arrow appeared in Mei Qi's hand as the girl loaded the arrow to the bow. Mei Qi then shot the arrow and the arrow just pierced through other arrows and landed in the middle of the board and at the same second the arrow landed on the board, ice started to cover the whole board and at last the board was frozen.

"W-woah." Tiffany wowed as Taeyeon and Yuri were not having a good expression. Yoona, who was standing beside Mei Qi frowned for awhile but soon had a smile on her face.

"I think that's all for now!" Yoona then turned around and looked at Yuri who just shrugged.

"Ms. Yoona, are you not going to test on Mei Qi's healing power?" Sojung asked as Yoona shook her head.

"We can test that by appointing her as one of the assistant of the school nurse." Yoona smiled at Mei Qi who nodded her head. 

"So now lets divide according to your class and go to respective trainer."Taeyeon announced through the broadcast system. Everyone then went to their own class and each of them had their trainer waiting for them.

"Now its time for me to show her what I can do." A certain unicorn, dragon and mutant thought and smirked.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the delay.... But do not fear, I will update constantly for now. Hope you all like it. CIAO~