Three newbies

Oneiroi Academy

It is spring and that meant a new school term had just started. Students wearing their uniform, with girls wearing a white blazer and white skirt with a colour sash across their blazer, and guys were wearing the same colour of uniform and with a pair of white pants instead of a white skirt. All of the students were walking toward a destination in the academy, which was the main hall of the academy. As students were gathering in the main hall, a group of girls had gathered in the office of the student council which made them wondered what they did wrong to be summon by the student council president.

"You three youngsters, come clean and tell us what did you guys do during the winter break?" A girl with long black hair talked with a husky voice.

"Sojung unnie~ We were in our dorm, preparing for the new term and if you really want to find out the culprit, it should be Juyeon unnie and Luda unnie that bring us into this mess." Dayoung whined. 

"Yah~ I am staying over at Seunghwan unnie house during the winter break because our grandparents want to see us. You can ask Chaeyoung unnie for proof." Juyeon said.

"I'm travelling with my dad since my dad is being sent to Hogwart for a short business trip." Luda said.

"Well, if later Joohyun unnie-" Sojung stopped when the door was opened and there entered five girls who were wearing the same white uniform, with the only difference that the five girls had a black tie and a black band on their right arm.

"Oh, all of you are here. That's good." The girl with long black hair and a pale face said.

"Joohyun unnie, I am so sorry for any misdeed that my members do. I know-"

"Oh no, Sojung-ah. I'm not summoning you all for punishment and I hope I won't have chance to do so in near future." Joohyun glanced at the five troublemakers who quickly lowered their head. 

"So why are we here, unnie?" Bona asked as Seulgi passed her a file.

"Wu Xuan Yi, Cheng Xiao, Meng Mei Qi?" Bona looked at Joohyun who asked Seulgi to brought in three girls.

"These are the three girls that stated in the file." Seulgi said.

"We found them wandering in the forest near the school compound." Seunghwan said.

"But somehow they don't have any of their memories of their past with them, they can't even answer us why they know Korean when they're actually from China. They only had the information or knowledges but no memory about their past. We only found out that their species. Wu Xuan Yi is a werewolf. Meng Mei Qi is an elf while Cheng Xiao is a vampire." Seulgi said as she pointed to the three girls. 

"Girls, you can introduce yourself." Joohyun said as a girl with bright eyes and big smile with shoulder length black hair stood in front.

"Hi, I'm Wu Xuan Yi. I'm a werewolf." Xuan Yi then transformed into a small wolf pup then howled cutely, which somehow caught a certain doll like girl's attention.

"I'm Mei Qi and I'm an elf." Mei Qi just smiled then looked away.

"I'm Cheng Xiao, and I'm a vampire." Cheng Xiao waved her hand in a gentle manner. 

"Mei Qi and Cheng Xiao will be joining as second year while Xuan Yi as forth year." Seulgi said, pointing toward the colour bands on their arm, where Mei Qi and Cheng Xiao had a gold colour band symbolize second year while Xuan Yi had a peach colour band symbolize forth year. 

"They will be joining you all as a member of Daughter of Oneiroi." Joohyun said as the ten girls all stared at her as if the archangel grew another head. 

"Are you serious, unnie?" Hyunjung asked.

"However, they are not going to join the unit according to their grade." Sooyoung, a cat demon appeared on Joohyun's shoulder said.

"Sooyoung, change into your human form." Joohyun said as she patted Sooyoung's head.

"But Yerim is also in her puppy form~" Sooyoung whined.

"Unnie!" Yerim barked from Joohyun's laps.

"You two, now." Joohyun said as the two grumbled an okay and changed back to their form.  Yerim, who was an inugami glared at Sooyoung who also glared back.

"What do you mean by that, unnie?" Juyeon asked.

"Oh, we meant that Xuan Yi, despite her being at senior year, she is going to join Soobin and Luda unit along with Cheng Xiao.On the other hand, Mei Qi is going to join Hyunjung unnie unit." Yerim said.

"Why? I mean from the start, why they are allow to join us? I thought it is enough with ten of us." Sojung said.

"Calm down, Sojungie~ Have a taste of this muffin." Seunghwan, a mutant who loved baking shoved a muffin in Sojung's mouth. 

"They too, has the power to see the dream, like you all. They asked us what is those bright bubble floating on top of people's head when we walked through the dorm." Joohyun calmly explained as she patted both Sooyoung's and Yerim's head.

"Bright bubble? As in those round orb thing that shines brightly?" Dawon asked as she looked at the three girls who nodded their head.

"And Xuan Yi and Cheng Xiao could even touched it. Mei Qi could even communicate with the thing." Seulgi said.

"Although for us its just like three idiots talking to the air but all of us know it is the dream orb that they are seeing." Yerim said.

"What Yerim meant is, we can't see it, but they can, just like you all. Thus we are putting them in your group. The council of dream approved." Seunghwan smiled as she silently pinched Yerim who whined and buried her face in Joohyun's wing.

"The arrangement of them being in the unit is not temporary as we might make a little change depends on their ability. But for now, I'm going to assign them to you girls." Joohyun said as she glanced at Sojung who nodded her head.

"As for now, Jiyeon, you are going to be Xuan Yi's guide, Juyeon, you are going to be Cheng Xiao's guide, and Jinsook, you are going to be Mei Qi's guide." Joohyun said as the three girls walked forward. Jiyeon walked toward Xuan Yi and smiled.

"Hi,I'm an unicorn! I'm Kim Jiyeon." Jiyeon shook Xuan Yi's hand.

"Hi, Juyeon here. I'm not a vampire but I am a mutants. Know X-men? I'm part of it." Juyeon winked at Cheng Xiao who just lowered her head.

"I'm Jinsook! I'm a dragon! I might be small in size but I'm actually a big flame dragon." Jinsook said as Mei Qi giggled. 

"So now, go to your class. Do not be late as I do not want to see you all in detention later, understand?" Joohyun asked as the girls all saluted and walked out from the room.

"Do you think its a good decision for them to join the honourable Daugther of Oneiroi, unnie?" Seunghwan asked Joohyun who sighed as she gently scratched Yerim's belly as the younger girl shifted back to her puppy form while Joohyun's other hand is patting Sooyoung's head.

"I guess it is, even the council of dream approve. Seulgi, you and Sooyoung go and try to find out about their past. I need to know why Morpheus's letter is with them when we found them." Joohyun put a piece of letter on her table, which was being written by Morpheus, god of dream which she didn't show to the girls just now.

"Yes, unnie." Sooyoung was now resting on top of Seulgi's head.

"Yerim, Seunghwan, you two keep an eye on them. Report to me if anything happen." 

"Yes, unnie." After that, the council members went to their class respectively, in their human forms. On the other hand,the new girls went to their class, being guided by their guide, except for Mei Qi who followed Juyeon instead of Jinsook since she was in the same year as Juyeon and Cheng Xiao. 

"You better don't bully Mei Qi unnie, unnie!" Jinsook pouted and glared at Juyeon who just waved her hand lazily.

"I won't, don't worry."

"Mei Qi unnie, tell me if  Juyeon unnie ever prank you or bully you, I will help you revenge by think of a new prank back." Jinsook smiled as Mei Qi just giggled and nodded her head.

"Yah, Lee Jinsook. I told you I won't be pranking her." Juyeon sighed.

"Just in case, unnie. Just in case. You do know you are the leader of the troublemaker group." 

"And you are part of it, don't forget." Juyeon rolled her eyes as she pushed Jinsook toward the direction of her classroom.

"Just go, you are going to be late and don't forget, Yerim, the student council's treasurer is at the same class as you. If you are being caught late by her, you know she is going to blackmail you." Juyeon said and that woke Jinsook up as everyone in the academy knew that they should never caught by the evil duo, Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim as the evil duo would used it as blackmail material; nor they could ever played a prank or threatened the evil duo as they had the overprotective trio in the council to protect them and just a warning, an angry and protective archangel, siren and a mutant that can summon storm were not a good sight to deal with.

"I will be going now! Bye! MEET AT LUNCH TIME!" Jinsook then quickly rushed to her class.

"Well, that's settle. Let's go to our class!" Juyeon cheered and hold both of the new girls' hand then started to drag them to their class. 

"Normally we will be having our normal class, like history, korean, literature, and so on during the period before lunch. After that, we will be having classes based on our power.

"So it means after class, we will be separating with each other?" Mei Qi asked.

"Yup but from the look of it, you three will be joining the youngsters for the first two months, to learn to control your power." Juyeon then stopped in front of a door.

"And here we are,let's go in." Juyeon slided the door open and the first thing welcomed her was a carrot directly to her face.

"Ouch! YAH! KIM DAHYUN!" Juyeon picked up the carrot and glared at the small white rabbit on her table.

"Blame Moonbin! He teased me first!" the rabbit pointed at a cat with two tails, a nekoamata at the other side of the class.

"What?! I'm just stating the fact!" The nekomata then transformed back into human form and went to grab the rabbit's ear.

"Yah! Don't grab Dahyun's ear like that, you idiot!" SinB appeared and smacked Moonbin's head before cradling Dahyun in her arms. Dahyun, still in her rabbit form glared at Moonbin before snuggled into SinB's embrace. Moonbin just rubbed the spot that Sinb hit and pouted.

"Guyssss, can we behave for once?!" Juyeon sighed as she facepalmed.

"Woah, am I dreaming?" Moonbin asked to the rest of the classmate as everyone stared at Juyeon weirdly.

"Yeah, it's a miracle that the troublemake is the one that want us to behave." SinB smirked as Juyeon sighed.

"Well, maybe that's because there's two pretty girls standing behind her." Dahyun hopped down from SinB's arm and hopped toward Cheng Xiao and Mei Qi.

"Hi, you two must be the new faces that Yerim told me yesterday. I'm Kim Dahyun." Dahyun twitched her ears.

"You're so cute~ I'm Cheng Xiao." Cheng Xiao kneeled down and patted Dahyun's head.

"I'm Meng Mei Qi, you can call me Mei Qi. I might be rude but may I know are you a shapeshifter?" Mei Qi asked as Dahyun shook her head.

"I'm a moon rabbit! You know, those rabbit that should stay on the moon and help Chang Er to make medicine?" Dahyun asked as she transformed back to her human form.

"Oh, but aren't you suppose to be at the moon?" Mei Qi asked as Dahyun chuckled.

"It's just a myth about us staying on the moon. An old story did stated that my ancestors did stay on the moon but nowadays, all of us are staying on earth." Dahyun said.

"So you know how to make medicine?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"Yup, its my skill and I am talented in making rice cake and mochi! And by the way, this is SinB, she is a kitsune, a fox demon. She is my best friend!" Dahyun gently pulled SinB toward her.

"Ironically, when knowing fox is suppose to eat rabbit." Juyeon mumbled. 

"Alright guys, go back to your seat." Their homeroom teacher entered the class, and the class started with Cheng Xiao and Mei Qi introduced themselves. On the other hand, Xuan Yi who followed Jiyeon.

"Here we are, let's go in then." Jiyeon slided open the door and a girl with horn on her head appeared in front of Jiyeon.

"Oh, you're here."

"Hi, Nayeon. It seems that the class is still intact." Jiyeon joked.

"Oh gosh, don't bring it up. You don't know that I need to bring up the name of the seniors to control them." Nayeon sighed and then glanced toward Jiyeon's back.

"Oh, new girl?" Nayeon asked.

"OH! NEW GIRL! UNNIE TOLD ME YESTERDAY!" Kim Jisoo appeared behind Nayeon.

"YAH! JISOO-AH!" Nayeon shouted.

"Huh? What did I do?" A girl with fox ears lifted her head and rubbed her eyes from sleepiness asked.

"I believe the Jisoo that Nayeon wanted is Kim Jisoo, not you, Seo Jisoo." Junghwa said.

"Yeah, sorry Jisoo-ah, you can continue sleep. Yah, Jichu!" Nayeon glared at Kim Jisoo who just ignored her and now standing in front of Xuan Yi.

"Nyeongan! I'm Kim Jisoo, you can call me Jichu! I'm a hybrid of an angel and Pegasus. Bae Joohyun is my half sister, and we shared the same mother!" Jisoo took Xuan Yi's hand and shook.

"Calm down!" Nayeon smacked Jisoo's head and sighed.

"I'm sorry if that hyper horse scare you but I am here to assure you that she is the only odd one in our class. Oh, I'm Im Nayeon." Nayeon smiled and reached out to Xuan Yi who reached out too and shook her hand.

"Nayeon is our class rep so you can find her if I'm not around." Jiyeon said.

"Just a reminder, don't find her if you see she emitting black aura. You don't want to mess with a demon when she's in bad mood." Jisoo said as Nayeon glared at her.

"Just ignore the horse and come in!" Nayeon welcomed Xuan Yi by gently pulled her into the class with Jiyeon followed behind.

"I'm going to tell unnie that you hit me~" Jisoo whined.

"If you want me to tell Joohyun unnie that you ate the carrot cake that Seungwan unnie wanted to give to her as present." Nayeon smirked as Jisoo stomped her feet. Their homeroom teacher entered too and Xuan Yi did her introduction.

During the whole class, nothing happened as all of them were focusing in their class, and time passed fast. It was already lunch time. As the students packed their things since the classrooms would changed into battlefield after lunch time, an announcement was being made.

"Here is an announcement. Daughter of Oneiroi report yourself to the student council immediately." It was Seunghwan who made the announcement. The thirteen girls all walked to the office and Sojung knocked the door.

"Weird."Sojung said and looked toward the rest of the girls.

"Maybe Joohyun unnie didn't hear us. Lets go in." Hyunjung said and all of them entered the office, met with Joohyun who was leaning against the table, with a kneeling Jisoo in front of her.

"Should I make you into carrot cake instead?" Joohyun, the supposed kind and gentle archangel had an evil smirk on her face and Jisoo who was trembling and bowed down, knocking her forehead on the floor.

"Unnie~ I mean, Bae Joohyun-nim, I'm sorry but I was too hungry until I had lost the ability to think. Please spare my life."

"How about we change your brain then? Then you will never lost the ability to think." Joohyun leaned toward Jisoo who still had her head on the floor. 

"Ah, Nayeon must had told Joohyun unnie." Jiyeon mumbled as Xuan Yi nodded her head. 

"Bae Joohyun-nim, please forgive this lowlife sister of your." 

"You know I can just resurrect you, right?" Joohyun smirked and everyone in the room could see Jisoo was trembling.

"Don't make archangel angry." The only thought in everyone's mind in the room. Joohyun then sighed and stood straight.

"Just get up. Tonight dinner's on you." 

"Of course, unnie! Everything you want! I can make Senghwan unnie bake again for you!"

"Wait, Jis-" Jisoo ran out from the office, without waiting for Joohyun's reply. 

"Oh, all of you're here." Joohyun smiled gently.

"Yeah, we just came in when we met Jisoo who was running toward some direction." Dayoung said as Joohyun nodded her head and walked back to her seats.

"We can never tell her that we saw the whole scene.We will die. Keep this secret to death." The thirteen girls thought.

"So I ask you all to be here, regarding for the class after lunch." Joohyun said.

"What about it, unnie?" Dawon asked.

"We will need you all to teach three of them on how to control their power regarding dreams, Their own power, we had assign another guide to it. However, Jiyeon, Jinsook, Juyeon, you three are going to stick to them too, so you three had the priority to start your training first." Joohyun said.

"So here is the schedule."Seulgi, who appeared from nowhere again, handed all of them a paper.

"Monday to Thursday, will be their own power training class. Friday to Sunday will be their dream power training. So all of you are being exempted from Friday's training." Seunghwan appeared with a tray of carrot cake that caught a certain angel's attention.

"Especially Sojung and Hyunjung, you two need to pay more attention on them." Joohyun said after taking a deep breathe, sniffing in the magnificient smell of carrot cake.

"And for now, Dream Deliverer unit, please carry out your task starting this weekend." Joohyun passed a file to Juyeon, who was the leader of the unit.

"You all are going to collect and deliver the dreams from the following countries. Please don't cause a scene like last time. You all are suppose to be sneaky, so have sneaky appearance, not grand appearance." Joohyun sighed as she remembered the disaster last time caused by this unit.

"Be careful of the dream eater and dreamcatcher. So we allow one member, each from Dream Collector and Dream Fulfiller unit to go with them, to protect them." Sooyoung said.

"And please, compile the dreams beforehand, and Sojung, do not run away again when we meet with the council." Joohyun glared at Sojung who nodded her head. Joohyun then dismissed the girls as the girls were now in the hall.

"So let's have lunch together?" Sojung asked and everyone agreed. All of them went to the cafeteria and there was a place designated for them only. The three girls had many question on how the students behaving around them, or how many special treatment they had when they were walking to the cafeteria but they chose to keep the question to an appropriate timing to ask. 

"So what should we have?" Yeonjung asked as soon as she sat down.

"Should we go to the counter and order?" Xuan Yi asked as Sojung smirked.

"Of course not. Let me show you." Sojung just snapped her fingers and both her and Dawon disappeared and after a minute, the two appeared out of thin air with food floated around them.

"Woah." Xuan Yi looked around and swung her hand under the floating food. 

"Amazing, right?" Sojung smirked.

"Did you p-"

"I knew its your doing, Chu Sojung!" An old woman rushed out from the kitchen.

"You didn't pay again, unnie?!" Dawon asked as Sojung just winked.

"Ciao." With that, Sojung disappeared along with her portion of kimchi fried rice. 

"Gosh, Chu Sojung!" Hyunjung shouted and sighed. 

"Where's that girl?" The old woman asked.

"I'm so sorry for her doing, ahjumma. How much do we need to pay?" Hyunjung bowed as the old woman sighed.

"It's-"

"Ahjumma, do you want to get back at Sojung unnie?" Luda asked as the old woman looked at her.

"I want to but how?" The old woman asked.

"Well, you can first tell Seunghwan unnie or Seulgi unnie about the problems you encounter during lunch time and as you are telling your problem, you can accidentally blurt out Sojung unnie's wrongdoing and I know that the unnie will go report to Joohyun unnie and I can assure you that after a round of Joohyun unnie's special treatment, Sojung unnie will never dare to do it again." Luda smirked as the old woman nodded her head.

"Such a good idea.You are so smart and a smart girl deserve a free serving of spicy rice cake!" The old woman went to the kitchen and brought a serving fo spicy rice cake to Luda. 

"Thanks, ahjumma. By the way, I think you need to get ready with your thoughtful act because I think they will be here in another 30 seconds." Luda said as the old woman nodded her head and quickly went to the counter. True to Luda's word, as soon as the old woman put up thoughtful expression, Seulgi and Seunghwan entered the cafeteria. Being the all so thoughtful, gentle and kind student council members, they quickly asked the old woman and everything was just like what Luda had planned.

"I bet Sojung unnie is not going to let you go, Luda unnie." Dayoung said.

"Well, she should have thought that I will seek my revenge when she decided to steal my pudding and also pounced on me during I was playing my game and caused me to lose." Luda smirked.

"Don't anger Luda. That saytr is evil." Juyeon whispered to Cheng Xiao who nodded her head. All of them continued their meal as lunch time was about to end and they needed to head to their own training room.

"Xuan Yi, you will need to follow Jiyeon to her training Mei Qi followed Jinsook and Cheng Xiao followed Juyeon. After that, six of you go to first year training room, room N." Hyunjung said as the six girls nodded their head and continued to finish their lunch.

"I need to make sure I won't embarassed myself in front of her then." Jinsook, Jiyeon and Juyeon thought the same thing.

 

 

AN First chap up. Please do comment and subscribe, tell me what you think~ Hope you all love this.Oh, please comment that do you guys need me to write down each character description in the next chapter?  So see you all next time.