Faded

My Favorite Color is Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zack and I dated for a few months so far, and everything was perfect, and I realised something about him, which was that he gets really cute when he gets really angry. One time, someone cuts his line on a s-line cue. He was so angry, that I got to persuade him to calm down by hugging him, and then he could finally calm down before he started grumbling over that small matter. We had our fun times, like going to places together, take many pictures together, and most importantly, having fun together. Everything was perfect, so perfect, until one day, we fought.

It was not pleasant to fight with someone you love, but when it happens, we forgotten how to love. We forgotten the memories and the fun times we had together, because of a simple arguement, it drove our relationship down the drain. Everything, just everything was ruined. But the worst thing that could ever break in an arguement, is one's heart.

~

"Zack, could you please calm down, I never cheated on you once, never in my life!" I pleaded in anger.

"Stop lying Wendy, obviously you are dating with that Jared !!" He barked.

"Don't call him an ! He is not one, and you-"

"See," He interupted. "you're protecting him because you love him! Obviously you have feelings with that ." 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter