Memories

My Favorite Color is Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Wendy, are you free?" 

I turned back, and noticed Zack was looking at me, smiling adorably like he always does. 

Zack, the guy that I have been crushing on since 15. He have always been perfect, and I always have been adoring him. Girls usually chased after him, his table will be loaded with letters, and I will always be extremely jealous on him being around with a group of girls. They will usually give Zack presents, especially during valentines day, oh valentines day, the day when I was so pissed off.

But I never fall in love with his looks. Never. He was the only guy, that comforted me when I fell down, leaving my knee with a huge slit that was bleeding profusely. That was the day when our eyes first met, those deep blue eyes that I would never forget. That day, was the day I met my first love. However, I never have the guts to tell him how I feel. That day was the only day we talked, and from then onwards, not a single word was spoken to each other. Not even a smile, not even a gesture of greeting, just, nothing.

Well, we met again when I was 20, and we started talking, like what a normal human being would do. Despite the years of not talking, my heart still beats for him, like the first time when our eyes met. We exchanged numbers, talked for hours like it was forever, and from that day owards, our relationship slowly builds up.

"Wendy?"

"Oh yeah, I am free, why?" I replied.

"Oh that's great, I found this place on the internet and I thought that you would like to see it" He said with enthusiasm.

"Sure, why not? Let me pack up before we go." I said with excitement as I quickly placed my books in my bag.

"Alright, you can leave your bag in my car, once you are done packing, I will meet you at the office lobby." He then took his coat of the chair and walked towards the lift to proceed to fetch his car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter