No More

Boyfriend Material
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghyuck pushed the guy away from him after realizing that he's been kissing him for too long. He didn't know how they end up inside his shared apartment with Jaemin but he surely knew that he's alone with this guy now.

Being the talk of the town, school campus and even his group of friends, Donghyuck had written his reputation as N City's biggest player. After getting a taste of his current boyfriend's lips, he'll break him off and will find another one to victim. It's not that he's happy with it, he just wants to be loved by someone.. by everyone.

"What?" The guy who he had kissed asked in confusion. Donghyuck pushed the guy out of the apartment and locked the door after he succeeded in shooing him off. He went straight to his bathroom and decided to take a hot bath instead. He also made a mental note that he needs to brush his teeth too. That guy's saliva was still all over his mouth and he doesn't like it.

 

-

 

"I thought you're going to fetch him?" Jaemin asked when he saw his boyfriend, Lee Jeno outside the building of his apartment. Jeno shrugged his shoulders and pulled his car keys from his pocket and unlock the door. Jaemin took the passenger seat and buckled up while still complaining.

"Mark hyung is waiting out there. You know that you can't leave him alone in the airport. He might get lost." Jeno just tried his best to concentrate on the road while his boyfriend is consistently nagging him about his cousin.

"Mark hyung is already old enough to wait somewhere. And could you please stop nagging me? You sound like his boyfriend when we all know that it's me." Jeno finally snapped.

"You're just jealous after you found out last week that I had a huge crush on him before. Knock it off, Jeno. That's seven years ago." Jaemin playfully smacked his boyfriend's arm.

"That doesn't change the fact that you still liked him." Jeno pouted and Jaemin swore that if he's not driving, he might kiss him instantly on his lips.

Jaemin did in fact had a huge crush on his childhood friend back when they were still in elementary school. Who cannot drool to a boy named Mark Lee who's absolutely fully capable of anything? Additional to this is his humble and kind attitude, generous hands and a very good looking face. Jeno isn't actually that different to Mark but Mark has this charm that can make everyone fall in love with him.

When the perfect Mark Lee left the country to live in Vancouver with his parents, Jaemin's attention shifted to Jeno. He did realized that Jeno is indeed a boyfriend material too and he's just too blind from Mark's unbelievable charms.

 

 

When they reached the arrival area, Jaemin and Jeno can see the handsome tall figure with three luggages beside him. Jaemin unbuckled his belt, got out of the car and ran straight to the Canadian.

"Mark hyung! I miss you!" Jaemin greeted him with a tight hug that Mark laughed at.

"Nana... I can't breathe.."

"Sorry.." He removed his arms away from the older and snuggled to his boyfriend who just walked in to meet his cousin.

"What's up bro.."

"Good. I miss you both." Mark said and awkwardly clutches his hand on his luggage. Jeno and Jaemin helped Mark in picking up his luggage and putting it inside the trunk. Mark was really thankful to the couple for fetching him since he don't know anyone here in Seoul except for them.

 

-

 

Donghyuck was playing with his phone when the door bell rang. He quickly placed it down on his bed and walked to the door to peek who's bothering him. He sighed in relief when he just saw Jaemin and Jeno outside but with someone. He opened the door and in his surprise, that someone is an eye candy.

"Oh, Hyuck. This is Mark hyung, Jeno's cousin. He'll stay in our apartment since Jeno's place is full already." Jaemin introduced the Canadian and Donghyuck's eyes can't stop adoring Mark's facial features. Jaemin knew what those eyes meant so he quickly dragged Donghyuck away from Mark to the kitchen.

"I know what you're thinking Donghyuck, I won't let you do that to my precious Mark hyung." Jaemin told him with his stern look and hands on his hips. Donghyuck smirked at his bestfriend's overprotectiveness and shook his head in disagreement. "He's very important to us and he just came here to study and not to be treated like toys." Jaemin continued.

"Why can't you let me be happy? You don't trust me? What if I'm serious this time with him?"

"I knew you, Donghyuck. You'll just break his heart after you use him. That's what you are even with Jeno before. You were never serious!" A big slap of words from Jaemin came to Donghyuck but he didn't flinch at all. Instead, he mocked his room mate more which Jaemin had enough to deal with.

"Well, I got to taste Jeno's lips before you so.."

"You're crazy Donghyuck, I don't even know why I'm still friends with you even though you hurt me multiple times now."

"You love me."

"I know and that's disgusting." Jaemin left Donghyuck alone in the kitchen and helped Mark carrying his luggage to his room. Donghyuck didn't move an inch but decided to just watch the Canadian and his slender physique on the couch. He looked at the Canadian male up and down and he can see that even the back of his body is attractive. The way he stands, it's clearly very handsome. The way Mark walk, moves and carry his luggages, it's such a major turn on for Donghyuck. He stared at Mark's exposed nape and things were going wild inside his head. I wonder how his neck taste like? Is he ticklish? I can imagine myself clutching my hands behind that pretty neck while savoring his lips. I l-

"Donghyuck?"

Donghyuck woke up from his day dream when Jeno snapped a finger in front of him. He turned to his right and he can see Jeno's curious face.

"I asked you if you want to eat with us later at dinner? We'll take Mark out to the city." Donghyuck's ears perked up when he heard the boy's name and who wouldn't refuse anyways? "I'll go. Just tell me what time."

"Sweet. I'll tell Jaemin."

 

-

 

Sunset finally came and the four of them were walking on the busy streets of Seoul. Mark, who's in the middle of Jaemin and Jeno took so many pictures of the city and its wonders. Donghyuck, on the other hand, never kept his eyes away from the Canadian. He's just too breathtaking and even among all the people he had dated, he never felt like this before. It feels so foreign.

Even though the Canadian didn't talk to him like what he did to Jeno and Jaemin, some glances from him leads him to feel butterflies on his stomach.

 

"I'm actually hungry now." Mark announced. Donghyuck, who was watching Mark all along, finally spoke.

"I know some restaurants around here and we can go there to eat. Foods there are so delicious." He suggested and both Jaemin and Jeno eyed him with those look again. It's not like he's going to poison Mark, right? Donghyuck gulped when he saw the two's reactions but Mark literally saves him.

"Then lets go to that restaurant that you're talking about!" Mark is just too naive.

 

 

And they did followed Donghyuck.

Now, they're currently sitting in a four seater table near the door while waiting for their orders. Jaemin and Jeno were sitting next to each other with Mark and Donghyuck in front of them.

Since it's his idea to eat here, Donghyuck offered to pay the bills that made the three order more. Donghyuck gulped more saliva than he ever could.

"Bon appetit." The four of them said before they dig on the curry that Donghyuck had ordered.

None of them dared to speak that the atmosphere just became awkward as expected.

"Why are we so quiet?" Donghyuck sensed the awkwardness, tried to break the silence. But then, he failed again when Mark spoke to answer his question.

"We only have one mouth, though." Donghyuck never felt so embarassed like this before.

 

-

 

It's already nine in the evening when Jeno took them home to their shared apartment. When they got out of the car, a boy, around their age was waiting in front of their apartment door. Donghyuck recognized the guy and he realized that it's one of his ex's. He goes back to the car, pulling Jaemin inside too. Mark and Jeno looked at each other and faced the boy.

"He's one of my ex's." Donghyuck whispered to his bestfriend's ear. Jaemin didn't get surprised at all since he's used to it. But what surprised him is why did Donghyuck pulled him inside the car when Donghyuck can just sass the boy out.

"Then go sass him out." Jaemin answered him but Donghyuck aggressively shook his head in disagreement. "I can't do that in front of Mark."

Jaemin felt so dumb when he heard the reason. "What the actual , Lee Donghyuck?"

"I told you that I want to be serious with Mark but I can't let him know my past."

"He'll find out anyway, Donghyuck.. Well.. in fact, he already knew." Donghyuck felt so betrayed when Jaemin confessed and just gave him a smile.. A smile that he wanted to swipe away with his hand right now.

"Wha-.. how??"

"I already warned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter