Final

A F F E C T I O N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final




 

The next day, I saw Yoongi first the moment I stepped into the locker room. But it was different now, he was standing by a different door and waiting for a different girl. I didn’t know that I was standing in the middle of the way looking at him. It felt wrong. Didn’t he just directly ask me last night if he likes me? Didn’t he just tell me that he wanted to kiss me? What’s with the sudden change of scenario? These questions came to my mind as I watched him smiling at the girl.

 

I tried to keep myself calm for I have no reason to be jealous. There was no point for me to become jealous. He was just my friend- who became a ert. I nodded to myself, consoling myself that he was just teasing me yesterday and I got too affected by it.

Written by: Alodia Ingrid @jayxhobi / @btsfanfiction_

 

I didn’t know that I had the courage to approach him after I left him unanswered last night even though he was just making fun of me. I stood in front of him and smiled, “Yoongi-” I said and tapped his shoulder when he didn’t turn to me when I called him.

 

But he ignored me. He looked at me and grabbed the girl’s hand and left. It felt like there was a big wave that crashed on me, I felt like my blood drained, my energy drained when he gave me that treatment.

 

What the ? I thought to myself and I turned to my side to see Jiwoon looking at me with a smirk. What happened yesterday was still fresh for me that I immediately ran to my locker door.

 

The whole morning, Yoongi filled my mind. I don’t why he ignored me. Was he upset? Would the girl be angry if I talked to him? Who was she? I’ve never seen her in school.


 

“No way! Yoongi likes Tomoko?” I was walking down the hallway when I heard a group of girls gasped. I bit my lip as I heard that. I was shaking. Why am I suddenly like this? “It’s possible! Tomoko’s the cheer captain!” I heard another spoke. My body went stiff and forcing myself to walk away from that spot was painful. I wanted to hear more but I couldn’t stand it.


 

Then I ran my way to the rooftop to vent out my unexplainable emotion.


 

Why am I like this? Why am I angry? Why am I hurt?


 

“Damn it!” I shouted angrily, but all of the sudden I heard the door opened and I turned around to see Yoongi.


 

“Why are you so angry in the morning?” he asked with an annoying smile on his face. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous,”

 

I scoffed and threw him a spiteful look, “Hell no,”


 

He made a face by squinting his eyes and churned his chin then laughed. I scoffed once again, “Seriously?”


 

“Just tell me you’re jealous, Rui,” he said as he continued to walk towards me.


 

“Excuse me? Shouldn’t you say sorry for what you said last night? You ert.” I spat and continued to keep a distance from him.

 

 

 

He stopped and took a deep breath before he started to speak, “Listen, about Tomoko-”


 

I held my hands up to stop his speaking any further. “Nope, I don’t need explanations. I don’t have the right to hear your explanations. That’s it. I am not mad Min Yoongi. Not even jealous at all! Come on, we’re friends!” I said while taking the chance to go near the door. “I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to get the joke last night, don’t mind it.”


 

“It was not a joke, Rui. I really do want to kiss you,”


 

I stopped,  I was already holding the doorknob. Yoongi sounded so sincere yet I couldn’t bring myself to look at him.


 

I’m hurt.


 

“Well, you can do that now to Tomoko. You’re a great pair,” I said and ran back downstairs. I was not really good at running especially when it comes to flights of stairs. I was running so fast that I couldn’t control my speed at all. Until my ankle twisted and the next thing I know was I was falling down the stairs.


 

I was facing the floor when I hit the flat ground. I couldn’t feel my body, I tried moving my fingers but I saw how it was shaking. “H-Help..” I gasped, then I heard a series of footsteps coming from upstairs.


 

“Rui! Rui!!”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter