Chapter 2

Enough is Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Suwon walk to their table and sat beside jaeduk… He greet the member and all the staff and apologize for being late… It a shame that Hyunsuk hyung need to leave first because of work..

“ Jaeduk hyung, what did you eat? did you order for me already..” ask suwon.

Jaeduk pass the plate to suwon. “ I’ m not sure what you want, but I already order it for you since you usually eat whatever I order for you…heheh.. why are you alone.. where hoony? did you leave him?”

“ Aissshhh hyung, did you think that I’m evil like our leader to leave hoony alone”.. He only smile when jiwon glare at him when he mention his name.. “ hoony want to use washroom so I come first”..

Meanwhile at washroom hoony was vomit out all the food that he eat during lunch.. He really not feeling well and want to go home right now. At time like this he really want to be with his mother. After finish he wash his face. But unfortunately, since he still feel dizzy, he bump his forehead at the corner of sink when trying to catch his phone from falling on the floor.

“Aisshhh… it hurt..why I’m so unlucky today”.. he shout out and rub his forehead to ease the pain.. His eyes got teary since it hurt so badly and there is a some blood on his hand when he rub his forehead. He look at his hand and shock that there is a few drop of blood. He look at the mirror and see that there is small cut at his forehead but it look deep since the corner of sink is sharp..

He use the tissue in washroom to clean the blood, but he start panic when the blood still did not stop.. He press the tissue harder to stop the bleeding.

“ Aigoo.. why it still come out, how do I stop this”.. He keep press his forehead with tissue harder and wish it will stop for a while because he need to go to right now before jiwon hyung nag him from being late. He look at the mirror in front of him and see how pale and messy his face right now with blood stain ..

He decide to wash his face again. The blood has slow down but not fully stop so he decide to tied his forehead with the key. It lucky that the key that he bring is black so people wont notice if there is blood stain on it. After that he put his cap and pull it slightly down to hide his forehead. He throw the bloody tissue in the basket and take his phone and go out to .

At jekki table

Suwon and jaeduk busy chatting and teasing each other.. jaejin as usual only focus on his food and did not interested to interrupt them. Jiwon was still busy talking with his manager about his individual schedule while eating. Everyone was enjoying their food.. Jaejin who only watched suddenly realize that it been 25 minutes but sunghoon still didn’t show up.

“ Yaa jang suwon.. you said hoony want to wash his face..but what took him so long ? we already finish half of our food but where is he? did he go home by himself already? suwon look at jaijin and jaeduck ..

“ I don’t know hyung… he tell me he want to wash his face since he feel sleepy and tired.. maybe he came across with his friend in this restaurant who know..” respond suwon while eating his food.

“ Did you want me to look for him?.... maybe he did not see us here since we sit to far..” suwon stand up and decide to search for him since he realize that hoony seem not well went they walk in restaurant just now.

“Look for who?” interrupt jiwon who has finish his discussion with his manger. He look at three of them. His eyes meet suwon who was standing in front of him…

“ Where are you going.. did you finish already? where hoony? why he did not eat his food..why I don’t see him.. did he wonder around… Aishh this kid really do thing on his own… I need to talk with him later..” nag jiwon.. He too busy talking with his manager until did not realize that hoony did not come to their table. Jaejin, jaeduk and suwon only can shake their head hearing their leader nagging..

“ Aissshh why this hyung is so ignorant today.. don’t he see that hoony not here from the start” mumble suwon while his eyes busy looking for hoony.

“ Jiwon hyung…. it not like that..” jaeduk try to explain but jiwon seem impatient today..

“ What not like that huh”

“Actually hyung …hoony…

Before jaeduk can finish his word hoony show up and greet them.. That make jiwon stop nagging.

“ Sorry I’m late..” hoony walked pass jiwon and sit a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter