Chapter 1

Enough is Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the final yellow note concert of sechskies in korea… Many of their fan from different generation have comes to support them. They even bring their baby..Some of them look old and there also a new fans which is teenagers. They were having fun with their fans..They talked and teasing each other on stage…They look really happy compare to their old time.. All the fans really glad to see this side of them. It still feel like miracle to yellkies that they can see five of them on stage again after waiting for such a long time..

“ Yellkies saranghae!!!! Thank for coming!! See you in another concert soon… Let stay together forever as long as we can!!! Saranghae….anyyeonggg!!! “

After finish the last stage hoony and jiwon go straight to waiting room while jaeduk, jaejin and suwon still being prank with yellkies on stage… Jaejin don’t want to leave the stage yet.. So jaeduk and suwon need to catch and pull him, it so funny and the fans was laughing hardly when looking at how childish they act.

“Wahhh.... jiwon hyung today is such a long day, I really feel tired but when I see our fan with yellow ballons I really happy. It’s been 2 years since we reunite back…What are we going to do after this..Is there is any company dinner after concert hyung??”

“Yess, I think we should pack up and say good bye to our fans before we go..I think the fans will wait at parking lot like before.. It’s cool outside so we must tell them to go home hoony…”

But jiwon hyung I’m tired …can you please pack my thing…please hyung!!!!please…@_@..

“Aishhh!!! pack your own thing..palli!!!!”

“Shirooo…@[email protected]’m tired….I want hyung pack my thing… don’t you care about your cute dongsaeng anymore @_@. Look at my eyes, it does not want to open, that why I talk with you with my eyes close..hehe..”

“yaaaa kang sunghoon!!! you better finish packing when I’m back or else I will leave you here.. “.. After that jiwon leave the room to see their manager and the staff to discuss a few things. Kang sunghoon still sit in the sofa with sulking face. After 5 minutes, jaeduk, jaejin and suwon comes in the room together and saw the sulking hoony was packing his thing.

“ Hoony what are you doing? where jiwon hyung? I think he come here with you…why your face like that? Did you sick? ask jaeduk.. He put his hand on hoony forehead to feel his temperature.

“Yaaa jaeduk hyung, why are you so blur… that not a sick face…” tell suwon while holding sunghoon face..

”This is sulking face hahaha”…. see… his pouting mouth… aigooo our hoony is cute even sulking.. said suwon and pinch hoony cheek….

“ Yaaa it’s hurt!!!! don’t pinch my cheek.. shout hoony. He hold his red cheek with pouting mouth.

“ So.. why are you sulking alone here? where jiwon hyung? ask jaejin.

“ Jiwon hyung is meanie, don’t ask me about him @_@.....” said hoony..

“ Why did you…..

Before they can ask him any detail the door was open, and jiwon come in with their manager. All of them silent and look at their leader. Jiwon feel that jaeduk, jaejin and suwon eyes are looking at him with a curious face while sunghoon sitting at the coner of sofa with his back pack. He seems to avoid his eyes by playing with his phone. Jiwon feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter