Without You

Wicked Games

(Listen to --> Tayeang's Love you to Death)

Soundtrack of Story

Love you to death by Taeyang

 

In Sung’s POV

 

Tears trickle down his cheeks as he stares at the empty room.

All of her clothes were gone, everything. The only object left was the ring on the table with broken picture of their wedding.

His dress shirt was loosen, by one. His hair ruffled and the side of his lip busted.

His legs weaken and his body lands on the floor, knees first.

 

*Last night~

A loud crash echoes in the room as the glass frames hits the wall behind her, falling on the floor.

His eyes pink and his voice hoarse, “Leave!”

He huffed in and out, his chest heaving with uncontrollable rage.

Her eyes that gazed at him moved to the broken frame with shattered glasses by her feet. She looks down at it somberly then leans down to move the cracked pieces.

Carefully, she takes out the picture, their wedding picture.

Annoyed, he had marched to her, grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the wall with a loud thud.

Their gaze stayed as he looks down at her, whose petite and fragile body looked up at him.

“I said leave,” he growled under his breath.

Her gaze never left him as a smile curved at the corner of her lips, amused.

His hands tightly clasp onto her shoulders and arm before he teared away his gaze. “Fine, I’ll leave then.”

His released pushed her against the wall once more before he turns away, stepping on the broken glass with his shoes.

He drove away in his car, speeding. Angry tears linger in his burning eyes. The thought of it drove him insane. He hits the steering wheel once and yells as he stops the car by the side of the road. He continuously hits the leather steering wheel.

His already busted lip bled again.

.

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

 

With the door slammed and the sound of his car revering away, she finally lost her footing. Her back slid downs the wall with the picture in her hand.

Her eyes blurred as salty tears dripped down her face. Her lips quiver as she lets go of the image and curled up, hiding her face in her arms as she leans on her knees.

She wanted to cry her heart out but nothing came out, only gasps for air and the clench of her chest.

Her phone ring on the table with continuous text images of him.

.

With the silver suitcase on the bed, she starts packing her clothes from the closet, accessory, everything.

She zips the suitcase and hurried along to drag it behind her when something caught her eye.

The ring.

She stops and takes it off, with all her strength, placing it on the table before slamming the door behind her.

.

 

Back to Present

In Sung’s POV

 

In his hands was her ring as his finger had the carving of his missing on there. Sitting on the cold floor, he wept his heart out. The only scent left of her was the pillow.

He held it in his chest, inhaling her scent as tears mixed with saliva and a runny nose stain the pillow. He said nothing but his uneven breath was all that was left along with his sobs.

He was alone. All alone, without her.