Still YOU

Dream Together

Normal POV

A new day has come. People got out from their slumber and welcome a new day with different mindset.

To a certain someone, Jaewon she doesn’t have anything else to do beside going to her café and stay for the whole day.

She woke up early for morning jog around her neighborhood. She came back and had her breakfast first before going to shower. Today she wears a long sleeved and half tug it inside her pants. PERFECT! She exclaimed as she final checked herself in the mirror.

 

She starts walking to her café with earphones on and lost herself with the music from her playlist and enjoy the spring breeze. She got some flowers along the way for her café.

 

As she approached her café she spotted a similar feature outside the entrance, Soojung.

She thought of something and approach the girl silently. *poke poke*

“Morning Soojung.” She poked the girls’s cheek before greeted the younger girl with a silly smile.

“Gosh, unnie. I thought you’re some weirdo” Soojung replied but her cheek has turned to pink color.

 

*ISTG, Stop that smile of yours, unnie*

 

Soojung POV

“You’re early today.” I heard Jaewon’s unnie voice as she was busy unlocking the door.

I ignored her as I still mad at her.

“Come on Soojung-ah. Stop being mad already.” She said with a pouty lip. Aigoo~

“Stop it unnie. You look so ugly.” I replied her and turning my head away to hide the smile.

 

I don’t know what other think of her. She appeared cold and unapproachable to others but with me she’s a whole dork.

Sometimes I wonder if she gave me special treatment. If only I could just tell her how I feel.

 

Normal POV

Dream café is a packed today as it is weekend. With the cozy atsmophere and relax music, this is a perfect place for everyone who want to escape from reality.

Every staffs were busing making drinks to serve their customer. Jaewon is in charge of counter now as she’s just change with Soojung.

 

*TING* the ring at the door rang delicate that another customer has walked in.

Jaewon was busing checking the bills not realizing someone has made her way to the counter.

“Miyoung?” “Jae?” Both Jaewon and the Miyoung girl said in unison surprising Soojung and Hyeri to look at their boss.

“Sorry, what would you like to order?” Jaewon gained her composure back and ask the girl.

“One strawberry smoothies.” *You still drink it* Thought Jaewon.

“That would be 4,700 won miss” “Here your change, you can have a seat we’ll serve you later.” Jaewon said again after giving the change not caring about the girl in front of her and weird stare her staffs gave her.

 

*Something is wrong with them* Thought Krystal.

 

Jaewon POV

Omfg, why the hell is Miyoung is here? After many years being apart and we met again today.

My heart, oh gosh is beating so fast. I tried to compose myself and stay calm. Base on the look on her face I assume she has many words which she wants to say. After all these years, my heart is still beat for you.

 

Miyoung POV

I have a break today. And decide to came here as I checked it up on IG and see many have recommended this place.

As I walked in I feel a similar warm and my heart is relaxed. I walked my way up to the counter to order.

Until then, I surprise with the unexpected face in front of me. Yes, my ex girlfriend. Is she working here? That’s the first question I have after I see her but I keep it to myself instead. She played it cool and pretend like we never know each other before. What do you expect MIyoung-ah? But something inside me, my heart. The feeling is still there. I still love her.

 

“Here your drink miss. Please enjoy.” A staff put my ordered in front of me. I said thank you as she gave me a small nod. She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me confusedly.

“Do you need something else?” She asked me. I hesitated a bit before speaking.

“I want to ask you something. Can I” “Sure go ahead.”

“Is the person who taking my order work here? Why isn’t she wear the uniform like you?” I asked after noticing that Jaewon wear different clothes from other staffs.

 

“You mean boss?” “Boss?” I asked surprisingly.

“Yeah. Jaewon unnie own this café so basically she’s our boss. I’m Hyeri by the way.”

“Ohh thank you Hyeri.” “Do you perhaps know my boss? I heard you said her name just now.” Hyeri asked me.

“Errr- we used to study together.” “Ohhhh” She gave me a bow before excuse herself back to work.

I just can’t tell that their boss is actually my ex girlfriend right? So you really grant your wish. Congrats, Jae-ah.

 

Normal POV

“That girl is so weird.” Hyeri said as she arrived back at the counter and tell Soojung. By this time Jaewon have gone to bake some breads again.

“How werid?” Soojung asked as she curious about the girl too.

“She said that she’s Jaewon’s unnie classmate but I sense that she’s hiding something.”
“Who’s hiding?” Both Soojung and Hyeri surprised by their boss voice.

 

“Boss, are you really just classmate with that girl?” “Who’s that girl?”

Hyeri pointed to MIyoung as Soojung stand there quietly waiting for Jaewon’s answer.

 

“Ohhh. Yeah.” Jaewon answered coldly. Soojung observed her boss and noticed the emptiness inside her eyes.

“Go back to work already.”

 

Jaewon told their staffs before making her way outside the café.

“JAE” Jaewoon froze on her spot as she recognized the similar voice called out for her.

She turned around to find Miyoung has followed her.

 

Miyoung POV

I keep looking back to the counter to see Jaewon. I saw she talked with her staffs then she made her way out of the café.

I decided to follow her. I want to have a words with her.

 

Normal POV

Both Jaewon and Miyoung have walked to the nearby park and sat on one of the bench. No one broke the silence.

“Congrats for the café.” Miyoung finally said first.

“Thank” Jaewon answered coldly.

“Are you still mad at me for leaving you behind?”

“Look, Miyoung-shi. I have moved on with my life. You’re not a part of my chapter anymore. I open the café because I have promised with myself. It has nothing to do with you. Now, if you may excuse I have something to do.” Jaewon finished as she stood up ready to leave the girl. She can’t be here. She doesn’t want to break down in front of the girl. As she was about to walk away.

 

“I miss you, Jae” That voice, that nickname. She knew she’s already forgive the girl. But not now.

“That’s your problem. Hope we never cross path again. Bye, Miyoung-shi” Jaewon finished her word and left the girl crying there alone.

As she walked out from there, her tears were falling too.

 

*This is for the best. I can’t allow myself to fall again. I’ll get over you*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

W/N

a little drama wouldn't be hurt right?

so our main couple has met again.

what do you to see next?
leave me you thought ok?

thank you for patiently waiting for me.

till next time my love readers~

*flying kisses*