A Bit of You

Dream Together

Normal POV

It’s Saturday, means family dinner for the Chois. Choi Jaehoon a widow who own the biggest department store in Korea as well as some other buildings. A father of one and only, Choi Jaewon.

Choi Jinhyuk, a father of Choi Siwon and Choi Jisu (Lia) owns the biggest medical supplies company in Korea. His son helps him taking over his company. As for Lia, She’s still a junior in university major in International Business.

Choi Jihyung, he’s the oldest among Choi brothers. A retired ahjusshi as his only daughter, Choi Sooyoung run a design company, GG Fashion.

 

Out of the younger Chois, Jaewon have the least interest in taking over her father business. She’s a double bachelor, graduated from International Relation and Business Law. But decided to have her own Café and Bakery and would find time to help her father in times needed.

Sooyoung favors her the most as both of them are single child. They’re so close to the point that if people who didn’t know might mistook them as girlfriends or something more.

 

“So when are you taking over the company, Jae?” The same question was heard again.

The other youngsters could only chuckle as the mentioned girl only laugh awkwardly to the elders.

“You might need to arrange a married for her or something.” Jihyung said jokingly.
“Samchon~” Jaewon whined which earn laughter around the table.

“Really Jaejae. Uncle isn’t young anymore. You should take over his position by now.” Sooyoung suggested as she’s the closest cousin to Jaewon.

 

“I’ll think about it.” Jaewon replied honestly. “Anyway Jisu-ah, how was your study?” Jaewon asked the youngest Choi.

“Nothing to worry about unnie.” “Do boys hit on you a lot?” Siwon asked his sister.

“A little bit but I turned them down.”

 

The big family enjoying their time the whole evening. The elders went to bed early and let the youngsters to have their own times.

 

The Other side of Seoul

Tiffany POV

I was enjoying a movie with Jessica in our shared apartment. As we were too engaged in the movie Jessi suddenly ask.

“Fany-ah, what do you think of Yoona?” I confused with her question.

“What do you mean?” “Just answer me.”
“Well, she’s cute, charming and cool. But you knew she can be a flirt sometimes.” I replied as I chuckled with my own answer.

 

“But she seems to be better. She stopped flirting around anymore.” I heard Jessi voice out.

“How do you say so?” I asked back only to receive a shrug of shoulder from her.

“Maybe she fell in love? You know how people always change to be better when they love someone. I guess Yoona is like that.” “And why do you suddenly care about that? Are you having a crush on her or something?”
“W-What? No way. That choding is like a sister to me.”

Jessica replied nervously as I sense that she’s hiding something.

 

Yoona POV

As I enjoy my ramen while watching Knowing Brother I bit my own tongue. Legend said, someone must gossip about you to have you bit your own tongue like that. Who’s the fxxk is talking behind my back?
 

As I finished my ramen I grabbed my phone and sending Tiffany a good night.

-Yoong- Good night beautiful. See you in my dream.

-Tiffy- Cheeze. Good night Yoong. Stop playing with girls’ heart.

 

Aishhh~ Here she goes again. When is she going to accept me? I should be more gentle and show her that I’m changing for better for her.

 

Normal POV

As everyone felt a sleep. Jaewon walked to the veranda of her room and look up to the sky.

*How have you been, Miyoung-ah?*

 

Flashback

Junior High

Still Normal POV

A younger Miyoung was waiting for Jaewon in front of the Student Council room as they were having a meeting for sportsday. After a while, came out a younger Jaewon with a big smile.

 

“Are you waiting long?” Jaewon asked as she hugged her girlfriend with a quick peck on the cheek.

“Ani, I came just now.” Miyoung replied with her eye smile.

“Let’s go eat. The other must be waiting already.”

As Jaewon finished her words she grabbed Miyoung’s hand gently and pull the girl toward the canteen looking for her group of friends, Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun.

“Finally, the lovebird came.” Taeyeon said as the couple took a seat next to each other as the other only looking teasingly at the couple.

 

Jaewon and Miyoung are the campus famous couple. With Jaewon, a president of student council, a captain of their school volleyball team and Miyoung as head of cheerleader squad.

They went to all girl high school.

End of flashback

Jaewon POV

“Do you think of her again?” I heard Sooyoung’s voice. We are the same age and very close to each other since we didn’t have any sibling and rely on each other a lot.

She knew about my ex girlfriend but I never really told her the detail.

“Just recall the past.” “Aigoo~ My dear Jae. Come here baby.” Sooyoung said as she gave me a side hug with a kiss on my head.

“If you’re not my cousin, I’d think that you love me or something.” As I finished I felt a slap on my shoulder.

 

After that we enjoyed the night breeze calmly. After a while we decided to head back to bed and cuddle to sleep. It’s just our habit since kid.

Good night world, good night Miyoung-ah.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********
W/N

Welcome back to my story. Hehehe

I gave an update and a glimpse of their past.

Tell me your thought okay?
I'll see you next time. 

Kindly check out my other works too *puppy eyes*

Thank you na~ *flying kisses*