A Day at GG Fashion

Dream Together

Normal POV

“Here your coffees ladies. My treat.” The doe eyes girl said as the female co-workers turned their heads to look at the new comer.

“That’s so sweet of you, Im Yoona.” One of her co-worker, Juhyun said.

“Enjoy your drink ladies. Anyway where are Fany and Jess?” The so called Yoona asked after not spotting her crush.

“In the staff room having their break.” Replied Soyou, her other co-worker.

After hearing the answer, Yoona made her way to the staff room which located at the end of the corridor. As she approached she can hear the laughter of the two ladies who seem to talk about random topics.

“What’s so funny? I can hear your voice from the entrance.”

“Ani, Jess just tell me about her embarrass moment when she was young.”

“OK, and here, your coffee and the cake.” “Gomawo, sweet heart.” Tiffany thanked Yoona and give the younger girl her famous eye smile.

Yoona POV

*Aigoo. That smile* *If only I can tell you how I really feel about you*

Normal POV

Yoona was busy staring at Tiffany unaware of the other company in the room who look at her with sad eyes.

Jessica POV

*If only you would look my way, Yoong*

“Excuse me, I have some documents to finish. I’ll leave you two first. And thank for coffee, Yoong” I excused myself from them not wanting to witness something so hurtful.

I know that Yoona have a very big crush on Tiffany but that girl is just too dumb to realize and Yoona, hmmm she’s dumber for not realizing my feeling toward her.

Normal POV

Jessica walking to her desk and continue her work.

As everyone were busy with their break time, walking a lady with her simple yet fancy suit to the office. The girl has slender legs and give off a very strong charisma.

“Hello boss” The employees greeted as their boss give them a small nod.

As heard the word boss, Jessica raise her head and stand up hurriedly to greet her boss as well.

Sooyoung gave her a small smile and continue the walk to her office.

Choi Sooyoung, the boss of GG Fashion has come back from having lunch with her favorite cousin.

*Knock knock*
“Come in” Sooyoung said not looking up from her computer.

“I bring you the final design of spring collections.” Tiffany said as she handed the document to her so called boss.

“Have a seat first. I’ll give it a check.” Sooyoung replied as she finally looks away from computer.

After a while

“This is perfect. As expected from the ace. Now I just need to put your design together with Jessica’s.” Sooyoung compliment the younger.

“Thank you, boss. I’ll leave for now.” “Nae. Good job.”

Tiffany POV

I walked back to my desk with a very big smile.

“I guess it went well huh.” Jessica talked to me as soon as I took a seat.

“Of course, I spend months working on that. I can’t even have a proper rest because of it.”

“I feel you Tiffy. I went through the same thing.”
Yes you heard it. Our boss had chosen us for the upcoming Spring Collections Fashion week.

“How about a barbecue for dinner?” I ask Jessica.

“Barbecue? Can I join too?” Yoona popped out of nowhere and said.

“Let’s go together, Juhyun and Soyou too.” I replied as I stand and call my coworker out for a dinner together later.

Normal POV

The day went by quickly. After work, they decided to eat at one of restaurant near their workplace.

 

 

 

 

Writer’s Note

Ok, here come another update. A short one.

More characters are introduced here.

How was it? Did you enjoy the story?

Please leave a comment to motivate me to write more, also your opinion may affect the story as well.

English isn’t my main language so excuse me if there’s any grammatical error here.

Peace out.  Till next time.