A Day at Dream Cafe

Dream Together

Normal POV

*Ting*
The sound of the bell at the door rang delicate that a customer just came in.

Eo-seo-oh-se-yo” The staffs greeted in unison. The atmosphere is so lively as the Café is filled with customers. The customer continued her walk to the counter to order.

“Welcome to Dream Café. What would you like to order?” Said Soojung, one of the staff.

 “I’d like 2 iced Americano, 3 Iced Latte and 2 slices of strawberry cheesecake” Said a customer in her early 20s.

“2 Iced Americano, 3 Iced Latte and 2 slices of strawberry cheesecake. Total amount is 23500 won sun-nim” Soojung took the order and informed the customer.

“Here and you can keep the change.” Said the customer as she handed 25000 won.

 “Gi-da-ri-ju-se-yo. Your coffee will be ready soon”

As Soojung told the customer she took the receipt and handed to the barista, Jaewon walked to the coffee machine after receiving the receipt. She didn’t notice the stare Soojung gave her the entire time.

Soojung’s POV

*How can a person be so cool just by making coffee?* Is it wrong to have a crush on your boss? Yeah, you heard me. The barista aka Jaewon is my boss. She took a role as barista today as Hyeri took her dayoff.

End of Soojung’s POV

Normal POV

Moment later

“Receipt No 85. Your order is ready.”

The doe eyed girl walked to the end of the counter where the finished drinks are served. Soojung packed the order in the paper back for the customer.

Kam-sa-ham-nida, You can come again.” Soojung said with a big smile as she handed the ordered to the customer.

 “Nae” Replied the doe eyed girl. Minutes passed after the doe eyed girl left.

“You can a take break. It’s lunch time.” Jaewon said to Soojung as she washes the glasses.

“Ahhh Nae boss.” “How many times do I have to tell you that you can call me by my name?”

“Hehehe sorry bos-… I mean Jaewon unnie.” “That’s sound better. Go have your lunch now. I’ll take over the counter.”

“Nae” Replied Soojung as she walked out of the counter and go to the back of the store to have her lunch in the staff room.

 

The day goes on and come to an end as Jaewon and Soojung finished up and closed the Café.

 

 

***********

Writer's Note

It has been such a long time since I last updated.

I don't have any excuses nor promise.

But I'll try my best to continue the story.

Now I gave a short chapter first. Do tell me your thought on this update in the comment section below.