The Bunny at the Fansign

The Bunny at the Fansign

Taril held the cage tightly in her hand. She wasnt late, but she wanted to go to her brother's clinic fast because she was starting to get worried for her pet bunny, Riltokki, whom she noticed, was recently hyper this days.

"Hang in there Riltokki, we are almost there." Taril said to her bunny inside the cage, who was sniffing at the piece of carrot in the corner.

Taril began walking faster, so she could get to her brother's clinic and get updates about NCT.

Taril is an NCTzen, and just earlier this morning, the group announced that they will be having a fansigning event somewhere in the city, but they wont tell where it is.

So there she was, her pace faster than ever, she didnt notice the cage door was about to open.

To get to her brother's office, she has to pass by a park, which is open for public, but it looks like a private one though, judging from the amount of visitors in that park.

So okay, as she was passing by the park, she noticed the commotion on the far right, where a lot of people were lining up and there were like... nine people up that table.

"Wait a minute," Taril thought as she stopped in her tracks. "is that 127 on a fansign event?"

Then it dawned to her... it is NCT 127.

She looked dreamily at where they were, her eyes welling up with tears of happiness. 

But as much as she wanted to go there, priorities first a.k.a. Riltokki.

She sighed and looked down, about to continue on her way when suddenly, a ball of white fur fell down the open door of the cage and disappeared to the direction on the fansign is.

Taril's eyes widened as she looked at Riltokki who was hopping away to where the event is.

"Riltokki!" Taril squeaked as she chased the bunny, who was slowly disappearing in the sea people's feet.

 Taril, her mind focused on the naughty white ball of fur, was completely oblivious in her surroundings and what she is doing.

What happened? One word. Chaos.

Taril pushed fangirls out of the way, yelling to 'watch their feet' and a few curse words escaping .

And she turned nervous, when her eyes cant spot a furry white ball on the ground, hopping.

And she felt someone pour a bucket of cold water over her head when Riltokki appeared, on the table where the members were sitting.

Taril silently prayed when Riltokki hopped right in front of Yuta, who was the farthest member on the left.

Yuta was about to hold the bunny in his hands when Riltokki hopped in front of Mark, who was next to Yuta.

The bunny continued hopping away from the members' hands when they try to grab the bunny, and Taril noticed that Riltokki, is heading towards the other end of the table.

So Taril quickly raced to the other end of the table, and positioned herself next to Doyoung (cause Doyoung is the one on the farthest right) and got her cage ready for Riltokki to hop in.

Just when Riltokki was about to jump off the edge after barely escaping Doyoung's hands who tried to catch him, Taril quickly adjusted her arm position, making the bunny jump right into its cage like a basketball, and Taril quickly closed the cage door shut.

"Now now," Taril tried to calm Riltokki, who was inside the cage, trembling. "Its alright."

Taril smiled, but it quickly disappeared when she noticed all of the people in that area is staring at her. Including 127.

She acted like nothing happened, and acted casually while turning her back and walking away.

Forgot to tell you, she was blushing so hard out of embarrassment.

"Finally NCT noticed me, because of my bunny's craziness and this is not what I expected." Taril thought in frustration.

She planned not to look back again but that backfired when a familiar voice called out.

"Excuse me?"

Taril turned around to see Jaehyun, standing and looking at her sweetly while the others just stared at Taril.

"Can I take a look at your pet bunny?" Jaehyun asked her, while smiling, his dimples showing.

Taril just stared at Jaehyun. Then she looked at Doyoung and pointed to him.

"There's Doyoung."

Believe it or not, Taril, is actually a Dojae shipper.

Taril saw Haechan, Mark, and Winwin snicker, while Johnny and Taeil laughed. Taeyong and Yuta scoffed, with knowing smiles on their faces.

And the fans? All Taril can hear was cheers and squeals from the fans.

Doyoung and Jaehyun? Shocked, glanced at each other and when their eyes met? Blushed and looked away.

Taril, satisfied with the reactions, went to Jaehyun and opened the the cage door, letting Riltokki out.

Jaehyun was about to hold the bunny when it started hopping away from him and hopped straight to Doyoung's chest and snuggled on it, much to everyone's surprise especially Jaehyun and Doyoung.

It made everyone in the fansign go "aww", including the members.

Nobody missed the moment when Doyoung smiled at the bunny who was still snuggling on his chest, while its fur.

While Jaehyun, too blinded by the bunny (Riltokki, not Doyoung), went over to Doyoung and also started petting the bunny on Doyoung's chest.

Jaehyun? Behind Doyoung, his left arm over Doyoung's chair while his right hand is petting the bunny. Doyoung? Still cradling the bunny on his arms who was snuggling on his chest.

They? Looked like a married couple, who just saw their new delivered baby.

And nobody's going to deny, their hearts warmed up at the sight.

Taril looked at her watched and cursed loudly. "."

Everyone turned to look at her, including Jaehyun and Doyoung (and Riltokki too?), wondering why is she suddenly cursing loudly.

Taril innocently smiled at them and said, "Its time for Riltokki's check up."

Everyone started saying goodbye to the bunny, including Doyoung and Jaehyun who was putting Riltokki back at her cage.

"Bye bunny~" Haechan said as he waved at the cage where Riltokki was.

Taril was about to walk off with the cage on her hand when Taeyong called her.

"We hope to see you and your pet bunny again on our fanmeetings..."
"Choi Taril, and this is Riltokki."
"Yeah, hope you'll come again on our future fanmeetings, Taril and Riltokki." Taeyong said as he glanced at Jaehyun, who was returning to his seat, then to Doyoung, who was looking anywhere but Jaehyun's direction.

"Sure do."

Once Taril is out of sight and the fansign event continued, Doyoung and Jaehyun exchanged glances with a fond look on their eyes.

And no one missed that.

When Taril is at her brother's office and finished relaying what happened to her and Riltokki  before they got to the clinic, she sat on the waiting chairs, she fished out her phone and scrolled through twitter, while waiting for Riltokki's check up to finish.

And there, she saw pictures and videos of the event earlier, taken by fans and fansites who attended the fansign.

While she is saving some pictures of 127 at the event, the doors opened, and she looked fondly at the ball of white fur on her brother's arms.