23.03.2012

Snowy Day

I will start with the buses here!! I didn't take lots of photos....next time I promise! 

 This is how 94 looks like!

76!! Omona lookk how many people!

 The way 213, 214 and sometimes 76 looks like!

 76 again! This bus goes around the whole town ...starts from j.k. Mladost 4 - j.k Goce Delchev!! You can't know how far is this keke! It's not that far thought, but look at it it's old and it's all broken and stuff!

This is a troleibus! It runs with electricity...it's also old!! We have new troleibuses actually, but they are only number 4,5,11! 

This is the bus I use! (Actually I use everything :D, but if I want to go to school and back I use this one 306!)

Of course this is the newest model!! Mercedes :D You can see 204, 84, 404, 306 in this model! Of course every neighborhood has at least two buses that can take people to the center of Sofia :D ..and this is only the City Transport!! 

Of course it's not free! :D You have to buy ticket!! 1LEV! You can make bus card and every month ( or two months or three or whatever) you have to recharge it!

  Thisis the card!

This is how the ticket looks like !

Here we have lots of different transport except the city buses I mean in all countries is like this, but I use only four ways ( city buses, troleibuses, subway and country buses) 

SUBWAY!!!

This is one of tha stations (Where the Sofiiski University is)

And of course in the underpass you can find  :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5uyJfeVkY&feature=youtu.be