bonus chapter - the flashback.

COINCIDENCES %
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback. 4 years ago.

 

15-year-old Taeyeon panted hard when she tried to take her books which fell on the ground. Her heavy-built body, is making her suffering enough to can hardly bend down and took her books. When a pair of hands helped her getting her books back. She looked at him and smiled widely. "Byun Baekhyun! T- Thank you." She took her books and put them inside the locker, while Baekhyun, her boyfriend of six months, stood against her locker. 

 

"Jung Taeyeon, be careful next time, will you?" Baekhyun ruffled her hair and she smiled. "I will, Baek. Those people just ran around and hit me. My books fell, that's it." She looked at him while pouting. He shook his head, and looked at his watch. "Taeng, i think i need to go? It's time for me to practice. I'll see you around!" Taeyeon nodded weakly, as she missed him so much during the classes he skipped. She hated the fact of him being too popular made her can hardly see him around, but she knew, inside, that Baekhyun loved her for who she is. Not because of her chubby-looking body. Or her big glasses and her weird hair. She looked like a total mess, but she was happy. To have Baekhyun as her boyfriend, who accepted her for she is. Then two girls started to walk to her, it's Krystal and Jessica. "What does she want," she muttered. "Jung. Tae. Yeon. Our luckiest person EVER! on this earth for dating my lovely Baekhyun." Krystal said while Jessica was laughing at her statement. Jessica handed a phone to Krystal and Krystal handed over to Taeyeon. "Listen to this, you ugly. And face the reality that Cinderella don't freaking exist. You, who probably is the crappiest-looking girl, i've seen, will never EVER get to date your prince charming. Note that." Taeyeon's eyes were wet. Tears slowly fell down even before the recording started playing. Krystal pressed the button, "Baekhyun, why would you date Jung Taeyeon? She is fat, ugly. She isn't rich either. Why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter