CHAPTER ONE - our first coincidence, yet.

COINCIDENCES %
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim- Tae- Yeon!" a loud stern voice is heard early this morning. Taeyeon groaned a bit and pulled her pink fluffy blanket over her tiny figure, covering her head before some steps were heard, coming nearer and nearer. "Kim Taeyeon, seriously. How many times should i wake you up-" Taeyeon's mother, Si Young, complained, before she even finished her words, Taeyeon got up and whined, "Mom, it's not like the world is ending. Why are you waking me up this noisy." she said while reaching for her phone as she yawned. She widened her eyes at the sight of her phone. "Oh no, i'm going to be so so late. I'm doomed." Taeyeon's mom just folded her hands and motioned her to get up. "Go take your shower. Now! It's freaking 8.30, Kim Taeyeon! Isn't your class started in 30 mins?" she nodded and rushed to the shower, taking her shower hurrily, while taking care of her books, notes, not forgetting her phone, after she took a shower. She then headed downstair, took a bite of her sandwich, while her sandwich was still on , she mumbled to her mom. "I'm going. See you later, mom! Love you." then she rushed outside, while carrying her backpack. "That girl, seriously. Love you too." her mother muttered the words while looking at her.

 

"I'm gonna be so late. I'm doomed. Good thing, Taeyeon. For sleeping late, watching all that k-dramas and almost miss your first class. Great." she muttered her words before entering her bus. She looked around for an empty seat, and she found it finally, after almost breaking her neck. She then sat down, while praying for the fence of her new school wasn't closed yet. She then realized something, the person beside her, a guy with jet-black hair, wearing an earphone, was wearing the same uniform as her. She looked at the school's logo and also realized that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter