Chapter 1

Hidden Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jeonghan! Over here!"

Jeonghan who had been standing in the middle of the busy, bustling cafeteria with a tray of food had been looking around, trying to locate his group of friends. His gaze now landed on a tall boy waving his arms around, trying to get his attention. He walked through the noisy cafeteria, trying not to drop the tray he was holding. "Hey guys," he said sitting down at the table. "And thanks Soonyoung".

"You didn't have to look like a frickin windmill just to get his attention," muttered a short boy with pink hair. "Oh shut up Jihoon. You're just jealous that you're too short for Jeonghan to see," Soonyoung shot back.

"Come on Hosh, you know Jihoon's height is his point of insecurity. Don't about it," Joshua said trying to resolve the fight.

Jeonghan chuckled slightly and shook his head at his bickering friends. Dokyeom moved from his place in between Soonyoung and Jihoon and came to sit next to Jeonghan.

"Hey did you see the poster for the talent show?"

"The school is hosting a talent show?" asked Jeonghan skeptically.

"It's not some kind of childish lame talent show like you're thinking," said Dokyeom rolling his eyes. Jihoon who had stopped fighting with Soonyoung joined in the conversation.

"Technically it's not actually being hosted by the school. It's a big competition being hosted by Galaxy Entertainment."

Jeonghan's eyes widened. They were known for always discovering talented people. They had some of the best singers, dancers, rappers, songwriters, actors and even comedians under them.

"Wait, so they're looking for talented people from our school?" asked Joshua.

The cafeteria around them suddenly started cheering and calling as if on cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter