Dead or Alive

The Presence Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confused?

Fascinated?

Afraid?

Kyuhyun wasn't sure what to feel as he stood by his bed. Staring at the frail form that was now being drowned with tubes and machineries. No doubt the only thing that was keeping him breathing. 

There were millions of thoughts and questions that were fighting for his attention. Various emotions flooding him making Kyuhyun to feel overwhelmed. Everything was just not making any sense to him. It was all too much that his mind resorted to go blank.

I don't understand. 

But he did understand.

The moment he saw his lifeless body, a surge of memory suddenly ravished his senses. He could hear the halting screech of metal against metal, the cracking of glass scattering around. He could smell the sharp reek of gasoline and iron that was lingering in the air. He could taste that iron -he was bleeding. He felt the hard surface of asphalt and heard the cracking of bones. The road was rough and unforgiving that he could feel his flesh shredding from the contact. The tar surface was warm and moist against his skin, but he knows it was cold because he could feel his body shivering in the night air -or maybe he was shivering for other reasons. 

He was in an excruciating pain.

His body was going into shock.

Kyuhyun gasped as he tried to fight and snap out of the trance he was pulled in. He blinked as he shuddered from the flashes. His arms moved to hug his trembling self. He didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter