The Start of the End

The Presence Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nightmare.

It has to be.

Kyuhyun watched as someone was rolled out of the ambulance by the medical team into the emergency room. His heart thumping along as he took his surroundings. Apparently the news caught on faster than they could reach their destination. People were already scattered outside the hospital, waiting for their arrival with their flashed cameras to get the latest scope. Curious bystanders started to join the growing crowd that securities and their managers had to barricade the prying eyes from the scene.

A rush of adrenaline quickly got him back to his senses. If he has any that is.

He followed after the medic team that rolled into the entrance. Looking around the ER as its staff were running around the places working to help the situation.

"Excuse me?" he tried to get the attention of the nurse leaned on the information desk. The nurse didn't seem to hear him as she continued to scribble on her notes. Kyuhyun was about to tap the nurse on the shoulder when the person suddenly turns around and started to walk away.

Through him.

"Wh-aa-what..."

Turning on his heels, he tried to reach out for the next nurse that was walking past him only to find that he was grabbing air.

What's going on?

Kyuhyun stood among the chaos in the emergency room. Glancing around as panic began to surface when he realized no one seems to pay him any heed. It almost feels like he's ...not there.

"Hello...?" he raised his voice, but no matter how loud he tried no one even flinch. "Ca-can anybody h-h-hear me?"

He waited with bated breath as the room continues about its activities. Trying to recollect what happened, Kyuh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter