What am i doing?

YOU'RE MY [тαяgєт]

 

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read,
and all the friends I want to see.
____________________________________________________________________

The sun shined in my face, it was warm yet welcomming.
 
i am trying to accept the fact i should keep going on with my life and forget the past. but it was impossible with these scars in my soul.
 
I nodded and started walking in a fast tempo, there wasn't a reason why i walked to fast so i kept on ''running''. once i came closer to the society i saw there was a market going on ''awh yes it's sunday'' i said to myself. every sunday there was a market here in the city, they sell loads of fruit, toys and more food. i remember the first time i came here, i did steal some food i thought and laughed at myself. but it is not like have changed anything
I just got better at stealing, i sometimes felt good at it. but i shouldn't praise myself for this kind of stuff.
 
i then got interrupted by a man and women yelling at eachother. I wanted to pay attention to it but i found it more interesting to..keep walking. ''stop lying'' my mind said ''you're still searching for that guy'' it said. i slapped my face with the palm of my hand i didn't want to give in so i started to ignore my own thoughts.
 
everywhere where i looked, i wanted to find him. i wanted...i just wanted to put a goddamn knife into his chest. i want him to actually feel sorry for me. i didn't ask for his money, not his house. iwanted him to pay with his own life.
 
_____________________________________________
(HALF A DAY LATER )
_____________________________________________
 
 
I have been walking for a couple of hours, my feet started to hurt and before i knew it everyone was gone. all the people who where here for the market..gone. i was planning to walk further but i knew it wouldn't help, again it was a day that i waisted. for 8 years i have been wasting my life to find him. but i am not giving op, i smiled and looked up to the sky.
 
''Oh i'll come and get you'' i said and i grinned. ''Madame'' someone interrupted me and layed his hand on my shoulder. i turned my torso around to see who it was but before i knew it the men pushed the pressure point in my neck and ai fell down on my knees.
 
''YA!"' i yelled at him, i grabbed his hand and just at the moment when i wanted to turn his arm around i could feel his voice breathing into my pale neck. ''I wouldn't do that'' he said and only by his deep husky voice which was so close to my ear i got chills from it he let go of my neck. before even flickering with my eyes i felt a massive shock going through my body starting with my neck.
 
everything started to go black and i asked myself why i didn't do anything beforehand.
_____________________________________________
 
I have never felt such an immense pain going through my body, it wasn't only my neck which hurted but the left
side of my stomach also. it was worse then getting sotmach pain from your period, i grabbed my t-shirt and bited my lips.
''Aaaaish'' i said ''stop it'' i said to my stomach.
 
''It will be over in 20 seconds'' a voice said. i wanted to throw up, how much it hurted. ''Throwing up won't help''
he said. ''I hitted you're ilium'' he cont. ''sorry for that''
I searched for some fresh air bumping into my lungs, ''who the fûck do you think you are?!''  i screamed at him.
 
''I am your boss'' he said with a grin, ''I have been observing you since the very first moment of your life''
he answered and when he spit out those words i was worried as hell, it wasn't him right?
''YOU'VE KILLED MY MOTHER AND FATHER'' i lifted my hand and tried to stand up.
but without blinking my eyes i felt my arms getting pulled back above my head and him laying above of me.
pushing my hands as hard als he could on the bed.
 
His eyes were searching for mine in this dark room, and after a minute of silence he found them.
Oh how stupid i was to allow this, i lifted my knee to hit him in his crotch but it was like he read my goddamn mind.
he lifted his leg as i lifted mine and with his knee he pushed mine down.
 
''you can do karate i can do kung fu'' he breathed and i felt his breath falling down on my cold lips.
_________________
 
KGGG sorry for no update lately guys, i've been skiing with my class and i was sooo super tired :A:
And sorry if this part balls :c
LOVE YOU ALL