I am who i am

YOU'RE MY [тαяgєт]
I was 9 years old when my parents died.
Do i seek for revenge? Yes
Do is till remeber the face of the murderer? It never faded away.
His face is imprinted into my brain, His dark circkled eyes.
Not to forget his misunderstanding smile.
His voice keeps repeating itself in my head, ''It was your dads fault''
He kept reapeating, even when is sleep his voice is there.
The only person I can trust is the person who shows up in the mirror in the wall.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
I looked right into the mirror and tried to smile at myself,  ''Happy Birthday Ahn Ji-hyeon'' I said to myself.
I failed to make myself look ''happy'' but it wasn't that i expected myself to look happy.
I sighed and turned the crane off, I've turned 18 today but it wasn't such a big party hm?
While opening the door i grabbed my necklace.
It was the only gift that meant a lot to me, maybe the only gift i ever got from my mother.
 
I've been in a big depression for almost 8 years years now, and the question keeps repeating itself everytime.
''will you get ever get out of it?'' i asked myself again. and i sort of laughed at myself.
I was stupid enough to answer my own question again ''No'' was my answer.
Yet again.
 
''search for the murderer and kill him'' my mind said, ''You're better than that'' my heart said.
Uch, i should really stop talking to myself i thought. 
I nodded and grabbed my keys from the desk, it wasn't planning to go anywhere.
But it's just that i needed some fresh air, ok maybe that wasn't true either.
I just hoped one day that i find that murderer.
I pulled the door open and right after i stepped outside i closed it asap, locked it and ran down the stairs.
 
I was lucky enough to get a cheap appartment for a low price, it didn't look like a ''clean'' appartment.
But atleast  i had a shelter, somewhere to hide.
I walked straight outside when i finally came down from the long stairs, ''Poor condition'' i laughed.
The sun was shining, damn i was such a lucky person.
I hated sunny days, was it because of my past? Yes 
 
 -FLASHBACK-
 
''YA!''  Ahn Ji-hyeon my mother yelled at me while I ran away from her.
''Don't make call dad!'' she once yelled at me and i stopped running away from her.
''Come here'' she said and i slowly walked towars her, ''sorry mommy' I said and i saw her smiling already.
''How can i stay mad at my own daughter'' she sighed.
I smiled backand just when i wanted to give her a big hug the doorbell began to ring.
''Let's go inside'' she said and grabbed my hand.
 
She Walked straight to the door when i walked towards the kitchen.
''Ahn Ji-hyeon'' my mother yelled, ''Go upstairs''
I was too curious and didn't listen to her, instead of listening to her just walked towars the hall way.
I saw a few man standing in the doorway, i couldn't count them since they were all standing behind eachother.
''Mom?'' I said, '' I SAID GO UPSTAIRS'' she yelled at me again.
''What a beautiful daughter you have'' a men said. He had black hair and was the tallest of all of them.
I was shocked about their appearance, they all looked so tall and mysterious.
 
That one men pushed my mother towards the wall and then walked straight towars me.
within seconds He sat crouched in front of me.
''Such innocent eyes, they are like a clean white paper.'' he whispered. ''I'm sorry we have to have to make that  white paper dirty.''
he grabbed my hand and  stood up, ''LET HER GO'' my mother said.
 
How could such a beautiful sunny day be spoiled so fast.
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
___________________________________________________________
Tggghh, i'm already really happy with my 3 subs >_< <3
pleaseeee tell me if  you didn't like it, I'd really appreciate you're opinion :)
TY <3