Kara vs. Heenim

Twins In Love

Kara-

When I overheard unni and Kana talking on the phone I took that opportunity to silently leave the house. I walked slowly behind Kana who was oblivious with my presence. The I did a stupid thing. I accidentally tripped on the telephone cord.

Aish! Kara you're so clumsy!

I did what my instincts told me to do. I ran.

As soon as I was out of the house I went went to the bus stop.

I hate riding the bus.

There's too many people.

As I got on the bus I tried to think of something that could distract me from freaking out because it's too crowded.

Paper planes...

Buildings...

Castles...

Princessess...

Fairy godmother...

Cinderella...

Heechul...

Hold on! What made me think of Heechul all of a sudden?

I shook my head and took a deep breath.

Of all the things to think about why Cinderella and Heechul?

Kara! Get a grip okay?

No falling in love remember?

That includes no thinking about ^you know who^!

I got off my stop and walked in a familiar building. There was a crowd forming outside the building. It seems they were filming some sort of drama. Normally I would have went with the crowd and look at the filming but I wasn't in the mood. I managed to get through the crowd and entered the building.

I went to the lobby and waited. When I sat on the couch I saw a lady wearing sunglasses and she kept staring at me.

"Yah! What are you staring at?" I asked her.

"Why are you here?" She asked me in a really deep voice.

"Do I know you?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Aish! It's me Heechul." The lady said removing her sunglasses.

I dropped my mouth open when I saw Heechul.

What is he doing here?

Why didn't I recognize him?

This is so embarrassing!

"I'm here to meet someone. How about you?" I asked flicking my hair.

"I'm shooting a drama here." He answered.

"You are? Then why aren't you filming right now?" I asked him raisng an eyebrow.

"It's my break." He answered again this time with an annoyed tone.

"You're spending your break dressed up as a girl?" I asked him with a giggle.

"Yah! I'm not dressing up as a girl! It's not my fault your stupid enough to think that I was!" Heechul said practically shouting.

"Well, you looked like a girl. FYI, I'm not stupid! People like you who thinks others are stupid is stupid. Pabo!" I told him sticking my tongue out.

"Yah! Since when did you learn to use korean words like that?" He askes me.

"From you obviously!" I answered him.

"You're such a brat!" He said standing up now.

"Well, you're a jerk!" I said standing up as well.

Heechul was a bit taller than me but I managed to meet him eye to eye.

"Aish!" He cursed taking his eyes off me.

"It's rude to curse infront of a lady... Pabo!" I told him.

"You? A lady? Ha!" Heechul said shaking his head.

It was my time now to curse. When he heard me he laughed.

This guys is getting on my nerves.

Screw it.

I'm leaving.

I stomped my foot and kicked his leg. He fell on the floor and cursed again. I turned around left.

What an arrogant, self-centered, rude, egoistic jerk!

He so full of @#$@$@$!

Argh!.

Heechul-

Damn that brat!

She kicked me!

I quickly got up and followed her.

I was going for revenge.

How dare she kick my leg!

That really hurt... she hit the part where I got my surgery.

Damn!

I followed her. She got on a taxi cab. Before she could close the car door I went in the car with her.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Kara asked me angrily.

"Driver, take us to __________park." I told the driver ignoring Kara.

"What are you doing here?! Get off my cab now!" Kara said trying to push me out.

I locked the door and the driver started to drive.

"Argh! Mr. Driver, stop the cab! I'm getting off!" Kara told the driver.

"No! Keep driving!" I also told the driver.

"Aish! Will the two of you make up your minds?!" The driver said irritated.

"Keep driving!"

"Stop driving!"

We both said the sentences together. The driver scratched his head and decided to drive. Kara shot me an angry look. I went near her. My face was inches from hers.

"I don't like people shouting at me! I don't like people calling me stupid! I don't like people calling me a girl! I don't like people calling me a jerk! I don't like dongsaengs like you not paying respects to their elders! Lastly, I don't like the way you act, dress or sound!" I shouted at her.

"Ewww! Your spit is all over me! So what if you don't like the way dress, sound or act! I don't care about anthing you do or say or even think! You're the most arrogant..." She said shouting back at me.

She didn't get to finish her sentence because the next thing I knew I kissed her.