The tears that aren't supposed to fall

Twins In Love

Kana-

I ran out of there as fast as I could.

Why did Kyuhyun do that to me?

Was it all true?

What he said... Was it all true?

It can't be true...

But if it isn't true...

Why did he tell me those things?

I ran as fast as my feet could take me. My knees gave in and I fell on the ground. I sat there leaning on a wall and just let the tears fall.

I was so stupid.

I thought he really loved me.

But then... it all turned out to be a lie.

It was all because of a bet.

It was all because of a stupid computer game.

Because of that... he had the guts to play with my feelings.

He had the guts to make me fall inlove with him.

I should have known better.

Men can't be trusted.

I thought he was different.

I thought he was the one.

I was wrong.

I was very wrong!

I let myself completely loose it. It didn't matter what was around me. For once... I let myself cry. I sat there for a while just letting the warm tears fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I only stopped when I felt someone sit beside me. I turned and saw Henry sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him drying my tears.

"Yuri got worried. So I followed you. I had been watching you for a while now. Did something happen?" He asked me.

He didn't look directly at me. He continued to look ahead.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said looking away from him.

"Alright. Let me tell you a story then." Henry said.

I was silent and looked at where he looked.

"Once there was a korean boy from Canada, who got discovered by a talent scout and eventually became a member of a popular group. He thought that was the happiest moment in his life. He always dreamt of being able to perform on stage. As time went on he thought that was all he wanted. That is until he met this beautiful girl and he fell in love with her. They fell in love with each other and thought that everything was going to be fine as long as they were together. But then the girl's father disapproved of their relationship and they decided to just be friends. It was difficult at first, the boy did his best to forget what he felt for that girl. But he never did. Now that boy is miserable but at the same time was happy. The girl he loves is with him and for him that was what matters." Henry said still looking afar.

"What I'm trying to say is... if he hurt you... there has to be a reason why. It's impossible for someone to have loved so much... and easily let that love go in one instant." Henry added getting up and looked at me.

"Don't give up on him." He said with a wink.

Henry started to walk away.

How can I not give up?

He's the one that broke it off.

He said so himself.

It was all a lie.

But...

Can I do it?

Can I give him up?

Can I let this love go?

I stood up and looked up. The sky was clear.

There must be a reason why...

**********************************

I was awaken up by the ringing of the phone. I checked the clock and it was 9 in the morning. It was Saturday so I was really looking forward to sleeping in late.

"KARA GET THE PHONE!!" I shouted as I placed the pillow over my head.

"YOU GET IT YOURSELF!" Kara shouted back.

Argh!

This phone call had better be good.

It had been a month since Kyuhyun said we were done. He had been in China busy with Super Junior activities. I didn't have the chance to talk to him.

I really wanted to know what's going on.

Henry was right.

He couldn't have just let that love go.

There has to be a reason why.

"Hello..." I said sleepily picking up the phone.

"Kana! It's twins! I'm having twins!" The caller said excitedly.

"I'm sorry... who is this?" I asked still half awake.

"It's unni! I'm having twins!"I heard unni say.

Twins?

Twins? 

"Aaaah!!! You're having twins!!! I'm so happy to hear that unni!!! Yay!!!!" I said jumping up and down.

"I know isn't it great? But don't tell anyone yet okay? I want to surprise Leeteuk when he gets back from China." Unni said.

"Wh-when will he be back?" I asked her hoping to know when Kyuhyun will return.

"He said he and the members will be back the day after tomorrow. But he also told me that Heechul and Kyuhyun are already here."

"Kyuhyun's here already?" I asked almost falling from my bed.

Kyuhyun's here and I didn't know about it.

"Yes. I think he went home early to meet with someone. I think it's something to do with the engagement."

"Engagement? What engagement?" I asked her in surprise.

"I thought you knew. Didn't Kyuhyun tell you that he's getting engaged? Um... I remember Leeteuk mention her name... Oh that's right... It's..." Unni started to explain but the line suddenly went dead.

"Hello? Hello?" I asked practically shouting.

The line went dead and I dropped the phone.

Kyuhyun's getting engaged?

How can that be?