When we met

He Saved Me

‘Song Nari’ halmeonie called me. ‘Are you really okay for the weekend? I’m sorry that I need to leave  you alone this weekend’ she said to me worried.

Halmeonie, was not my real grandmother, she was my boss. But for me she was and is my only family, I lost my parents in a car accident when I was 6, unfortunately.  Since then I lived in the orphanage and as if life wasn’t difficult enough, I got sick. The doctors couldn’t make a diagnose but they gave me some medication so I don’t live my life in a lot of pain. But I never got better. I’m 20 years now and live in a studio above the café I work. Halmeonie owns the building. She gave me discount to the studio because I work for her. I’m feel really thankful to her, because she always helps me with everything. She even comes with me to the hospital if I need to go the doctor for a check up

‘Yes, halmeonie, go to your grandson this weekend, I can definitely take care of the café this weekend. You don’t need to worry!’ I said, but she still looked really worried. ‘Oh, I’m not worried about the café, I’m more worried for you Nari-a! You’re like a grandchild for me, I don’t want that something happens to you. Make sure to take your medication and to call me if something happens!’

‘Yes I will halmeonie, now go before you miss the train!’ and with that said, she took her bag and waved to me for the last time.

I go the kitchen to take the cake out of the oven. But before I had the change to do that, I heard the bell of the door. Someone came in. But we are not open yet, maybe halmeonie changed the sign.

‘euhm sorry sir, but we are not open yet.’ I scouted form the kitchen. ‘We are open at 10 sir,’ I said while I walked to the bar. But I stopped my track because I was stunned, I was amazed because of the young blonde man who stood before me! Yah Song Nari, what’s wrong with you, you’re normally not intimidated by looks. But this blond man was different, he had stunning eyes that captured me in his gaze. His pale and perfectly smooth skin where literally goals. I want skin like that!

‘Oh I’m sorry’ The young man said with the most angelic voice I ever heard. ‘ But the sign told me otherwise’ he chuckled, ooohhh that was the cutest smile I ever heard! ‘Miss, are you okay?’ He asked me, OMG he noticed I was paralyzed. Quickly I recovered and  said that I was okay.

‘When are you open then?’ he asked me. I looked to the clock and there was a hour left, but for him I will make an exception. ‘Oh it’s, okay sir, but I’m alone in the shop today and not everything is ready so I will be in the kitchen. It’s that fine by you?’ I asked because he would sit here alone. ‘Yea that’s fine, I needed to work on something!’  He said and he waved is laptop in the air. ‘Oh okay, you can choose a table and I will serve you in a minute.’ I said.

And so we both took or leave. He choose a table and I still needed to take out the cake, so I ran to the kitchen. When I took out the cake I felt a little dizzy, but just simple ignored it, because it was the norm for me.

I was working buzzy on the next cake that I almost forgot the handsome man in the other room. So I ran to him and took is orders.

I wanted to go to the bar to make his coffee but the dizziness was worser then before, black spots came in my eyesight. And those spot became bigger and bigger till it got black! My head ached so much, but the pain was familiar, it came back.

I fell to the ground and the last thing that I heard was that angelic voice screaming at me.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Hi everybody, here is the first chapter, I know it's a short one, the next one will be longer i promise hahaha!!

I hope you like it and if there are any errors let me know!! Also let me know what you think and guess who the handsome man is hahahahaha

greetings 

Chiiyochii