Music club

Stay

-No one's pov-

It's Wednesday and Chaerin cannot wait to participate in the music club. When the last bell rings, she walks toward Zitao and tell him that she's going to music room and do not wait for her. Chaerin goes to cafetaria first to grab some food to fill her empty tummy. She forget to ask where the music room is. When she is wandering around the school, she bumps into Sehun.

"Sehun! Where is the music room?"

"Ah did you take music club?"

"Yes. How about you?"

"Jongin and I took dancing class. Ah the music room is at block 2."

Sehun shows her the direction to the music room. She thank him and he invites her to their practice room if her music class finish early.  

She heard a beautiful song being played on piano. It's River flows in you, by Yiruma! she talks in her head. She runs excitedly to the music room to see who's the one played the song. She comes toward the person and look at him amusely. As soon as he is done, everyone in the room applause him. 

"Chaerin?" he asked.

"Ah yes, hi Chanyeol."

"You take this club? How about Zitao?"

"Ah yes. He goes to soccer club since he loves football. So-- yea"

Chanyeol invites her to seat next to him since she doesn't know anyone yet. They talk a bit and Chanyeol introduced her to their instructor. The other students are welcoming her well. 

"Kim Chaerin, would you mind to play us a song?" the instructor asked Chaerin.

"I'm-- not really good in playing piano--"

"It's okay, Chaerin. We also still learning. You can play whatever song you're familiar with." said by a specky girl, which is known as Eun Bin. 

Chaerin hesitate to go to the front but Chanyeol assures her that everything will be okay. She smiles and sit in front of the piano. She decided to play a song from her favourite drama, While you were sleeping, It's you by Henry. It amused Chanyeol to think how she said she's not a great player when she's actually did very good. The whole class gives her a clap. She just scratch the back of her head, feeling shy. The instructor praised for her a good job. 

"You said you are not good at it" Chanyeol said as soon as she sit next to him.

"I am. Its been years since I quit piano classes. I thought I'm gonna forget all the notes and chords. I guess my fingers remember it well." she laugh at her own responds. 

"Um yeah. When you thought you're done with something but you are not." He paused. "Well, after this you can play the piano again!" he said cheerfuly. 

---

After we are done with our music lesson, I decided to go to dancing practice room to watch Sehun and Jongin since it's still early to go home. As I'm looking for the practice room, I heard a voice calling my name.

"Kim Chaerin!" 

I stop walking and look at him.

"Where are you going?"

"Sehun invites me to practice room if I want to watch their dance" Chaerin paused and look at my watch. "Well since it's early to go home, I should go right?"

"Mind if I tagged along?" Chanyeol asked. Chaerin just shrugs and lift her eyebrows. Chanyeol runs toward her side and walking with her. He talks about the school history, how did he entered the school and how he got closed with Jongin and Sehun. The tall guy is so talkative and cheerful. He is also known as happy virus. People around him will feel happy and feel at ease when he is around. That's how he got that nickname. 

They knock the door when they arrive the practice room. Sehun is welcoming them while Jongin is dancing. He looks so y and everyone can see that his passion in dancing is really deep. Jongin stops the music as soon as he see Chaerin and Chanyeol coming. Sehun throws the water bottle to Jongin for him to drink. 

"What's up?" Jongin asked to Chanyeol.

"Nothing, i'm just following Chaerin." he grins, showing his white teeth.

"Ah, Sehun invites me here. You are really a great dancer!" Chaerin said.

"Ya Chaerin, I'm also a good dancer you know."

"Show me" Chaerin . 

Sehun turns on the playlist and dancing to Bonamana by Super Junior. His agility and his movement also impressed Chaerin. Chaerin claps as he finished his dance.

"You both are really great!" Chaerin told them sincerely. 

They stay there for two hours and decided to go home when the clock shows it's already 6:30 pm. Chaerin, Jongin and Chanyeol walk together since they take the same road while Sehun waits for his driver to fetch him up. Sehun is the richest among them but he is always humble. Some people said that he is really arrogant because of his cold image but once people get closed to him, they know that he is such a baby. Chanyeol always spoiled him with a lot of love which makes him become more like a little kid. 

Chanyeol already arrived his destination. He lives in the same block as Chaerin and Jongin. His house is the first one in this block, and of course the big one in this area. Chanyeol invites them inside but Chaerin said that she has a lot of works to do. Chanyeol then bit a goodbye. 

"Which one is your house?" Chaerin asked Jongin when there are only both of them left, walking.

"The distance of my house and Chanyeol's is four houses." 

"Il. Ii. Sam. Sa." Chaerin stopped counting when they already passed by four houses. "Is this yours?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Jongin!" Chaerin suddenly screams, make the sweet guy surprised. "Your house is next to mine!" she continued.

"Really?" Jongin answered, still surprise.

Chaerin just nodded excitedly and grin widely. 

"So, you're the girl that my mom told about!" 

"Ah you were the one that did not come home for dinner last Monday" Chaerin .

Jongin smile sheepishly and told her that he promised Chanyeol to do their project together. He feels guilty now for not coming home early that night. Chaerin assured him that waas okay since she had a great dinner. 

"Please say 'hi' to your mom" he said before we go inside our house. 

---

A month has passed by. Their days are normal like usual. Chaerin and Zitao can manage themselves well in the new school. They only spend time together on weekends. Sometimes Zitao will stay at Chaerin's house to spend time together and vice versa. Sometimes they will just hang out around Seoul. Every day Chaerin will spend her time in music room. It is like a routine to release her stress. Chanyeol rarely coming to music room since he always practice in the dancing room with Sehun and Jongin. There's a rumour saying Chanyeol has been casted by an agency to be their artist. But Chaerin never asked him since they are not really closed. Chaerin also get closed to Eun Bin since they always practice piano and study together. Eun Bin and her boyfriend, Kim Minseok is one of the best student in the school. She always teach Chaerin if she didn't understand. 

There is also a rumour saying Zitao is currently closed with Zera, a school cheerleader. Zera is Lisa's bestfriend so she's also practically a .That's what Chaerin thought. But Chaerin never asked Zitao about that gossip, though. She trusts him very much. To her, Zitao is a loyal man so he would not do that. Zera maybe likes him but Zitao will not entertain him. 

It's Friday, and Chaerin decided to stay in music room for a while. As she busy trying the new chords, someone open the door. Chanyeol enters the room, smiling when he saw Chaerin.

"How long have you been here?" he asked.

"Ive just got here 30 minutes ago." 

"You keep coming here eh? Do you really love this room?" 

"Um probably. This place can make my mind calm and i don't know i have a lot of things in my mind and playing piano can really make me feel relaxed." she confessed honestly. 

"What things bothering you? Zitao?" he tried to guess.

"I--don't know. My heart feels heavy lately." 

Chanyeol take a sit next to her and start to play Closer by Tegan and Sara. Chaerin just staring at the empty seat in front of her, without feeling anything. When he has done, he pull her shoulder, facing him.

"Listen. I know there's ups and downs in a relationship. I am not so good in relationship since I have never been in love.But, I hope you can endure this well. You talk to him if you have problems. Let him hear you out. Or.. you have Jongin, Sehun.. and you have me. You can tell us what has been bothering your mind."

"Wait. You have never been in relationship?" Chaerin asked him, amused.

"Yes. Why? You dont believe me?"

"How the hell someone cute, handsome, taller, talented like you never been in love?"

"Do you love me then?" he casually ask. He knows that she really loves Zitao but he just teasing her. Chaerin frowns, taken abackby the question. "I'm joking, Chaerin. Don't take me serious" he laughs, a little of pain stings in his heart.

"Nahh I mean you must have a lot of fans but you are too choosy and ignore all of them."

"The girl I like doesnt like me back."

"ThE gIrL i LiKe DoEsNt LiKe Me bAck huh? She's blind not seeing you in front of her!" Chaerin laughed.

"Yeah, she's blinded by another love." Chanyeol replied slowly.