New kids in school

Stay

Monday is a new day to start with. It is also the day where everyone is having their monday blues. Some of people is busy going to work and some is busy with their school. In Seoul Internatinal School, there are two unfamiliar faces going to start their days in a new school. They just moved from Osaka, Japan. Both of them has already know each other for five years. Their dad actually is working in the same place. Fortunately, their dad got transferred together in Korea, so they will feel less awkward in a new place. As they follow their teacher into a new class, they can see that they get so may attention from their new classmates. The class president greets their teacher and followed by the other students. 

 

"Teacher! Are we going to have new classmates?" the sweet looking guy asked the teacher as they see two new students in front of the class. He looks a bit tanned but he is handsome. He has the sweetest smile in the class. 

"Yes, class. Today we have two new students from Osaka, Japan. Please introduce yourselves" the teacher that known as Mr Lee ask us to introduce ourself.

"Hello." I begin. "My name is Kim Chaerin. I'm half Korean and half Japannese. Don't worry, I can speak in Korea fluently. Nice to meet you guys." I smiled as I finished introduce myself. I can feel that their eyes on me. Again, my eyes landed on the sweet looking guy. I just smile at him when our eyes met and he avoid my gazes feeling embarrassed. 

"Hello. I'm Huang Zitao. I am fully Chinese, but my dad worked in Japan and got transferred here with Chaerin. Please treat us well." As soon as he is done with his introduction, we bowed down as a sign of respect. 

"Ohayou gozaimasu!" shouted a guy at the back. Everyone in the class laugh at the sudden respond. 

"Ohayou gozaimasu" Zitao replied him hesitatedly. 

"Teacher, where should they sit?" the guy asks the teacher again. 

"Hmmmm. Since there's a seat next to you, Huang Zitao, you can seat next to Oh Sehun." Mr Lee said while still looking for empty seat for me to seat. "Kim Chaerin, you can sit next to Kim Jongin there." he pointed at an empty space which is located near the window. 

We walk towards our seat. My seat with Zitao is quite far. Well, I hope he can do well without me being next to him. The girl in front of him turns to him and give him a sweet smile. Sheesh, what a flirtatious girl. I mumbled alone and seat next to Kim Jongin. I did not notice that Kim Jongin looks at my stay-away-from-my-boyfriend face. 

"Are you jealous?" I heard his voice. For a moment, I forget about Zitao. His voice is also sweet as his smiles. He waves his hands at my face when I didn't answer him. 

"Sorry?" 

"Nothing. Don't worry, if your boyfriend is a loyal person, he won't be deceived with her sweet smiles. Lisa loves to flirt with good looking people." He said casually.

"So did she flirt with you?" I asked spontaneously.

"Sorry?"

"Ah I mean you quite good looking too so I wonder if she also flirt with you?" 

"You might not believe me but she didn't." 

"Really?" I just give him a disbelieve look but he just shrugged. I take out my book from my bag to take out some notes from the lecture.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Jongin. You can call me Jongin or Kai or whatever suit you." he gives his best smiles. 

 

After three hours lesson, the bell rings show that we have to take a break. Jongin already excuses himself earlier. I still sit, wondering where should I go. Huang Zitao walks toward me. "Don't you hungry?" he asked me. I just nodded and smiles weakly because I am really hungry. I cannot do anything if I'm hungry. There was a time I cry without any reason just because I was very hungry. Zitao was so shocked, afraid that he was the reason that I cry and didn't know what to do. After a while I told him I was hungry because I didn't take my breakfast. He just shaked his head after listening to my reason. I smile sheepishly when the memory is being replayed in my mind. 

I follow Zitao to the cafe. We spotted two empty seat near a group of boys. Oh, they are Jongin, Sehun and his friend. 

"Hello, can we sit here?" I asked them. 

"Sure!" Sehun said excitedly. "Hyung! This is our new classmates!" Sehun shouted loudly. 

"You're so loud" Jongin scold him.

"Nevermind." I assured him that I am okay with him being loud. I can see a tall guy next to Jongin look at me without blinking his eyes. Zitao noticed that too and he tries to clear his throat loud enough for the tall guy to hear him. 

"Hello, I am Kim Chaerin." I introduced myself to Sehun and the tall guy. 

"I am Park Chanyeol. You can call me Chanyeol. I am your senior by two years." he laughed cutely at his introduction. The cute dimples that he have make him look cuter and lively. His voice is a little bit deep but it can melt anyone's heart to listen to him. 

"I am Huang Zitao. I am her boyfriend." Zitao's introduction makes them surprised except Jongin.