-2-

One Day

Momo woke up. She didn't know for how long she's been sleeping but it must have been a long time as she saw the sun going down.She stiffened when she felt something on her shoulder.She slowly turned her head and she saw Nayeon peacefully sleeping on it. The girl looked good even when she was asleep. Momo smiled lovingly. Momo observed her features closely and noticed how her lips where heart-shaped and how her brows furrowed a little. The girl was the definition of cute. Then Momo realised that the girl hand was on her bare thigh. She blushed but she didn't dare to move a bit afraid of waking Nayeon up. She starred at the girl for a moment. Why would Nayeon sleep on her when her boyfriend is sitting right next to her? Then Momo saw that Jaebum was busy watching something on his phone so maybe Nayeon sleeping on him could disturb him.She stopped thinking about it to watch Sana and Dahyun actively talk about a movie they've seen recently. Sana smile at Momo through the rear view mirror and smiled. "Yah Momo you're finally awake! I thought you were going to sleep until we get there." Momo smiled sheepishly before asking "You want me to drive ? You've been driving for a few hours now you must be tired." "Nah it's okay and plus you can't move or you will wake Nayeon. And trust me you don't want to wake her up when she is sleeping so deeply" Sana said before laughing and continuing her conversation with Dahyun. Momo watched silently the two girls talk and flirt. They were in their own world. Sana really liked Dahyun. Momo knew Sana for years now and she never saw her being this confortable , gentle and affectionate with someone. Dahyun was lucky. Momo wished she could have someone who liked her that way.

She tried to take her phone without moving too much. She checked her notifications and messages, they were nothing much going on. She took her headphones and started making playlist for her next dance class.Momo was a dancer since she was a kid. She loved to dance.When she was dancing she felt free and alive.It was what she loved the most. And it also kept her mind busy.She was the kind of girl who always thought about small issues and problems and she could stress herself over stupid things. But when she was at the dance studio there was nothing of that sort. It was just her body moving to the rythm of the music.

 

 

They finally arrived after a few hours. Momo was left with the difficuly task of waking Nayeon up. Sana,Dahyun and even Jaebum were already out of the car. Momo sighed and wished that Jaebum would have done it. What kind of boyfriend leave without his girlfriend?  She took a deep breath. Why was she so afraid of waking up the other girl ? Nayeon wasn't scary, a bit intimidating for sure but not scary. Momo slightly shook the other girl. Nayeon wasn't moving. So she shook a little harder. Nayeon was still asleep. Momo grunt and then shook hardly the other girl.

Nayeon slowly opened her eyes before frowning and ask "what are you doing? Let me sleep a little longer" before shutting her eyes. Momo hesitantly said " W- well we have arrived so I though th- that I should wake you up bu-" why the was she stuttering ? Momo wasn't the kind of person who lose her confidence easily in front of someone else. 

Nayeon finally spoke "Fine I'll wake up" before storming out of the car 

Momo stayed still for a moment before going out the car too.

Well Im Nayeon was really something.

 

 

 

As Momo walked she finally saw the villa they were going to live in. It was  huge and there was even an indoor swimming pool. Momo mouth hang open for a moment before Jeongyeon hit her head "Hey it hurts !" Momo said 

"Well I had to do something before you swallow a fly" Jeongyeon answered before imitating her with open. Momo heard someone laugh and she turned to see Nayeon laughing at her. She felt embarrassed and before blushing even more that she already was she head to the house without looking behind. 

When she entered the house Momo try her best to not scream.Everything was perfect. There was a huge TV on the living room, there was a fully equipped kitchen  and the rooms were huge too. She jumped out of excitement before going to take a shower.

 

 

When she was finished she head out to the living room in her pajamas. She saw everyone around Sana who was giving instructions.Momo approached and Sana saw her "Yah Momo I have already distributed the rooms is it okay if you sleep alone?" 

Momo hesitated before nodding. Momo lived alone so she was used to sleep alone but still she hesitated because it was an unfamiliar place. She thought Sana would have sleep with her but apparently the girl was already sharing a room with Dahyun.

Jackson and Bambam were sharing a room , Tzuyu and Chaeyoung too and also Mina and Jeongyeon. And of course Nayeon and Jaebum were going to sleep together.

Momo had the room next to the couple one. She hoped that they weren't going to do nasty stuffs. Momo was a light sleeper. She shook her head putting away her dirty thoughts. 

When everyone had unpacked their bags they all went to the living room to watch a movie that Sana had chosen. So now they were all forced to watch The Little Mermaid.

Mina and Jeongyeon were cuddling on the couch, Jackson and Bambam were playing cards with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung,and Sana and Dahyun were sitting on the floor. Sana had her back on Dahyun chest and Dahyun hugged her from behind. Sana really wasn't wasting her time Momo thought. Then there was Jaebum and Nayeon , Nayeon was sitting on his lap and she had her head on the crook of his neck.Momo looked away.

She was sitting on the couch beside them. She felt awkward.

She decided to go to sleep early .

 

 

Momo was laying on her bed deep in her thought. She thought about how she felt alone most of the time. She lived alone,ate alone. Of course there is Sana but Sana can't always be here. Momo didn't talk to a lot of people. She was shy and she didn't  know how to make people like her. Well a lot of people liked her at school but it was because of the way she looks. Even if Momo doesn't agree a lot of people think that she is good looking. But they don't like her for who she really is. She isn't just an attractive body and a pretty face. She is way more than that but apparently no one can see it. Not even herself.

Momo continues to think before finally let herself fall asleep. 

She woke up in the middle of the night. It was 3am. She groaned knowing that she will not be able to sleep anymore. She sat on her bed and she decided to go downstairs to the swimming pool.

When she enters Momo was surprised. Someone was already here. Who would go swim in the middle of the night ? Well except for her.

Then she saw the girl. It was Im Nayeon looking like a goddess even at 3am.

Momo approached shyly and Nayeon sat on the side of the pool.

Nayeon looked at her before asking "What are you doing here" 

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to come here" Momo awkwardly said.

Nayeon glanced at her before rolling herself into a towel.

Momo walked awkwardly to a corner and she start to take her clothes off.

She was removing her shirt when she saw Nayeon looking at her with an unreadable expression on her face. Momo started to blush hard. When she was finally just in her swinsuit she ignored the other girl and she just jump straight into the water. It was refreshing. She started to swim.

After a few minutes she stopped and she just let herself float. Then she noticed that Nayeon was looking at her. Momo wanted to look away but she couldn't. They just starred at each other before Nayeon finally broke eye contact before saying 

"I'm going to sleep now and you should too" before heading out.

Momo was still in the water with a confused look on her face.