-1-

One Day

Momo cursed when she heard her phone ringing. Who the would be calling her this early in the morning. She growned and looked at her phone confused before seeing her best friend name on the screen. Of course it would be Sana. She answered before falling off her bed when she heard Sana screaming so loudly

"-YAH MOMO I HAVE GREAT NEWS" 

Momo just ignore her best friend screams and angrily asked "What do you want"

"Well first GOOD morning to you too" Sana said with her mocking tone but Momo wasn't in the mood

"Cut it off Sana what do you want" 

"We're going on a trip so just start packing your stuff"

Momo frowned. A trip well that,Momo only had a 2 weeks break and she was going to spend it eating and sleeping a LOT. She spoke with a soft voice to her best friend when she said:

"Sana sorry but I don't really wanna go on a trip right now, you know that I'm tired." Momo knew that this wasn't going to be enough for Sana to leave her alone but at least she tried 

Sana sighed "Momo you don't have a choice you're coming wether you want it or not and if you tired you will rest when we get there" 

 "You can't force me to go there" Momo stated.

Sana just simply answered " Well I can and I will and you already know that."

Momo just gave up , to tired to argue with her friend.

"Ok and where are we going"

"We're going to the beach!"

Sana sounded so excited and Momo just smiled knowing how much her best friend loved the sea. Momo wasn't particularly found of it but she will make an effort, for Sana.

"Ok ok and when are we going"

Momo heard Sana hesitate before saying "Mmm I'm coming to get you in ...1 hour?"

Momo hanged up before cursing and running to the bathroom to get herself ready.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Momo had took the bare minimum with her and she didn't really make an effort on her outfit. She was just wearing a long sleeves white shirt with denim shorts. She was also wearing a cap to hide her bare face. Sana only let her 1 hour to prepare herself so she didn't have time to put on makeup. She still looked good though. Well she always looked good. Momo was known on the campus for her very attractive figure. Everyone seemed to have a little crush on her boys and girls included. But she wasn't really interest. She was just here to study and have fun with her friends. She didn't want to loose her time in any stupid college relationship. Sana on the other hand had a lot of fun with the people who were interested in her . Well she wasn't really the type of girl to stay with someone for a long time so she was just sleeping there and there not giving a single of what people could say about her. Momo admire her for that.

Momo was in her thoughts when she finally heard her door slammed open. She really shouldn't have give the key of her appartment to Sana. The latest just jump out of excitement before jumping on Momo and showered her with kisses and hugs. 

"Yah Sana get out of me" Momo exclaimed with a smile on her face.Sana was the kind of person who easily show her affection.It was nice and being in Sana presence was always something Momo loved.

Sana finally let the other girl go before finally saying " We have to hurry the others are waiting for us"

"The WH-" Momo started to scream before Sana cut her off " Oh I didn't tell you that we were not going alone" 

"NO you didn't tell me and there is no ing way that I'm going on a trip with people I don't even know" Momo wasn't really the talkative one and she wasn't really great at making new friends

"Well we're going with some of our classmates ! And I'm sure you know at least some of them."

Momo glared at Sana before taking her bag and heading out of her appartment.

 

 

 

When they arrrived to the meeting point Momo was surprised. As she was walking to the group she saw some familiar faces. There was Mina and Jeongyeon that she knows from her chemistry class. Mina was kind of shy but a  very nice girl to talk to and Jeongyeon was very loud always making jokes and smiling like an idiot. Momo smiled seeing the two of them. Jeongyeon pulled her into a hug when she notices her 

" Momo I'm happy that you came , Sana told me that she was trying her best to bring you but I wasn't sure that this would work" Momo smiled and laughed slightly.

Momo always wondered  what kind of relationship Jeongyeon and Mina were in. They looked like they were more than friends but it was clear that they were trying to hide it.

Momo always spotted how Jeongyeon looked at Mina with heart eyes and how she always put her hand protectively behind her back. She never asked her though she didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable.

Then she sees Dahyun, Sana's current crush. Sana was already flirting with the girl and Momo just looked at them laughing before muttering  to herself " so this is why Sana was so excited to come". She looked away when she heard a loud thud. It was Bambam and Jackson who were now on the floor laughing and screaming like childrens. Momo liked them , they were always fun to hang out with. She then saw some people that she didn't know. Well she did know them but she never personally talked to them. First there was Tzuyu and then Chaeyoung , the two youngest of the group . Momo knew that Sana was close with them.

And then she notices a couple. Im Nayeon and Im Jaebum. They were kind of a hit couple. The both were very good looking and they seemed to like each other very much. Nayeon was clinging to her boyfriend arm and she was looking fondly at him.

Momo couldn't take her eyes of the girl. She was really really pretty with her pink her and her bunny smile.She was always smiling at Nayeon when the girl was passing by the hallway at school and she had to admit that Nayeon was one of the prettiest girl that she knows. She was kind of intimidating so Momo never really spoke to her.Jaebum was looking kind of bored and he was just looking around nonchalantly.

When Momo finished scanning around she went to Sana who was still flirting with Dahyun.

"Sana what are we waiting for?"

"AH YES I almost forgot" Sana screamed " Since we only have 2 cars with 6 places each we will have to split.

After making the 2 groups Momo was in car with Sana,Dahyun and the couple. She was sitting on the back seat next to Nayeon who was in the middle. Momo was feeling awkward she didn't know why.

It's was going to be a long ride.