Candy Shop

Candy Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For @DiscordInParadise she's on wattpad and she writes amazing stories, check her out!

"Good evening, welcome to Sweet Mix, how may I help you?" Jimin greeted politely as he heard the shops chime ring as a potential customer walked in. He was finishing up the design for one of the many cupcakes he had been working on, so it took a couple of seconds to look up and see who had come in. However, upon noticing the tall male with beautiful blond hair and a boxy smile, Jimin immediately set the bag of icing down and practically ran around the counter and towards the male who grinned, even more, when he saw the other rushing towards him. The tall male held out his arms and Jimin ran right into them causing the other to chuckle while Jimin himself squeezed the other tightly and squealed happily, never wanting to let go.

"When did you get back! I thought you would be away for another week? And what are you doing here? Either way, I'm so happy to see you!" Jimin rambled on happily.

"It's great to see you too Minnie. I just got back a little over an hour ago and went to our apartment. I was going to wait for you there and surprise you but I wanted to see you too much, so I decided to come to your work instead." The other male said as he squeezed Jimin back all too happily.

"Hmm, I missed you so much Tae!" Jimin exclaimed as he pulled back a little and kissed Taehyung on the cheek.

"Aw, that's all I get? After so long without seeing each other all I get is a kiss on the cheek? What about the lips?" Taehyung asked pouting playfully and eliciting a giggle out of Jimin.

"And whose fault is it that we haven't been able to see each other for so long?" Jimin asked before leaning up and meeting Taehyung's lips kissing him sweetly. Taehyung responded to the kiss eagerly as he pulled Jimin even closer and sought entrance into the other's mouth by running his tongue along the elder's lips.

"Oh my god, what is going on?! Jimin?!" an alarmed voice rang out as the shop owner came to the scene of his employee kissing someone he didn't know.

Giggling once again, Jimin pulled away from Taehyung slightly so he could turn back and answer Jin who was looking at him appalled.

"Hyung, meet Taehyung, he just came back from his trip overseas." Jimin introduced, smiling more brightly than usual. Jin took in the information and looked over Taehyung who smiled at him and waved as he greeted Jin.

"Wait a second... the Taehyung? As in lost candy boy Taehyung?" Jin asked with widened eyes.

"Lost candy boy? Oh my god, you're still telling people that story?" Taehyung asked as he covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Yep! It's a great icebreaker!" Jimin chirped happily as he pulled Taehyung's hands away from the younger's face and beamed up at him, making the blond smile. Taehyung seriously couldn't resist Jimin's cuteness.

"Ah, you're such a meanie embarrassing me before I ever even meet people," Taehyung said as he brought his hands up to Jimin's cheeks and began pulling and squishing them, enjoying the softness and how cute Jimin's face would look all scrunched up.

"Iths naht miy fahalt!" Jimin said as his face was squished making him scrunch his nose and whine at Taehyung to let go of his cheeks.

"How is it not your fault?" Taehyung questioned but relented and stopped pinching the shorter's cheeks and instead caressed them, wanting very much to lean in and plant multiple kisses upon them. Jimin let out a pleased sigh as he placed his own hands over Taehyung's and tilted his head slightly to indicate he liked having Taehyung do this.

"Cause its the story of how we met!" Jimin answered smiling his famous eye smile, and it had been so long since Taehyung had seen it up close that he can't help but internally coo at the sight.

"So? That doesn't make it an icebreaker." Taehyung insisted placing his forehead against Jimin's so they were looking into each other's eyes. Jimin stared into Taehyung's eyes, it would be so easy for him to get lost in them.

"Well if someone asks I have to tell them," Jimin replies surging forward for a not so quick kiss which Taehyung was all too ok with complying with.

"It's sweet to see you so in love and all, Jimin, but might I remind you, you're still at work and that is probably not a good scene for customers to stumble upon," Jin said in the background pulling the two out of the little world they were making for themselves.

"Oh, yea..." Jimin said pouting as he realized exactly where he was and how he really shouldn't be wrapped around his boyfriend at the moment. But it was so hard to resist seeing as it had been almost a year since they'd last been able to hold each other. All Jimin really wanted to do now was go home so he could stay in Taehyung's arms and share kisses while talking and letting each other know what kind of adventures they had while apart.

Taehyung leaned down and gave Jimin a quick kiss on before removing himself from the elder's hold. "He's right, I shouldn't be distracting you, I only came by to see you cause I couldn't wait to see you any longer. I'll leave now and wait for you at home. When do you get off exactly?"

"Late," Jimin replied sadly wishing he didn't have a full days workload today. Jin who was still observing them could see the disappointment on the couple's faces as they realized they would have to part for a while before they got to see each other again. He could empathize with them, they had been apart for a year. With a resigned sigh, he spoke up and said, "Jimin, finish decorating this batch of cupcakes and then you can have the rest of the day off, take tomorrow off as well. You should spend time with your boyfriend now that he's back."

Jimin looked at Jin with wide eyes before breaking out into a huge smile and running over to hug and thank him. "You're the best hyung!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Thank you for giving him time off," Taehyung said as he watched the two hug, he had a feeling he'd like Jin.

"You're welcome, now get back to work Jimin. I need to check on the tarts" Jin said ruffling Jimin's hair and then pushing him away and heading back into the kitchen area.

"You sit over there Tae-ah and spill all the secrets you've kept while away," Jimin instructed as he went back to the cupcakes and picked up the icing package.

"What secrets? I told you everything on our weekly Skype calls." Taehyung replied as he leaned against the counter forgoing the chair in favor of being close to the shorter male.

"Those calls only lasted like three hours, and half of that time was you complaining about how much you miss me, so there's no way you told me everything that happened in them." Jimin scoffed glancing up at the other quickly before focusing on the cupcakes again.

"I think you have the facts wrong my dear, I'm pretty sure it was you who was whining at me to come home already because you missed me."

"No, I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Noooo!"

"Yessss!"

"...fine, we both were." Jimin relented and Taehyung giggled softly which made Jimin giggle as well. After the two had stopped giggling, Jimin told Taehyung to keep quiet so he could finish faster.

"But you just told me to tell you all of my secrets?" Taehyung pointed out.

"Well, that can wait cause I only have three left and I can finish faster if I concentrate." Jimin reasoned sticking his tongue out at Taehyung childishly. Taehyung chuckled at that and nodded, agreeing to be quiet. Instead, the younger just watched as Jimin skillfully drew in the designs for the cupcakes.

"I really missed you Jiminie," Taehyung whispered just as he saw Jimin finish the last cupcake. Jimin looked up at him and gave him a sweet smile.

"I missed you more." He simply replied before he grabbed the tray of cupcakes and placed them inside the display case. He then cleaned up his work area and placed the icing back where it belonged.

"Hyung I finished! I'm going to head out now, see you later!" Jimin yelled so that Jin could hear him from the kitchen.

"Alright! Have fun! And feel free to take some sweets with you!" Jin yelled back. Jimin then looked at Taehyung with yet another smile, he really just couldn't stop smiling.

"Want anything before we go?" Jimin asked while pointing towards the array of sweets lined up insides the display.

"Hmm, how about some of this sweet looking danishes?" Taehyung asked pointing towards the strawberry ones.

"Ok!" Jimin responded as he grabbed a bag and filled it with a few danishes and a couple other sweets. After that, the two left the shop and started walking home hand in hand.

****************************************************************

Once they reached their apartment, Taehyung hurried inside pulling Jimin along with him towards their bedroom.

"I brought soooo much stuff for you!" Taehyung explained as he went over the pile of suitcases and began sifting through them looking for something.

"What? Why? You didn't need to!" Jimin said as he looked at the pile of suitcases wondering when they'd find time to sort through them all.

"I couldn't help myself, I would be walking around the streets of Berlin with the other exchange students and I'd see these things that would remind me of you and just had to get them," Taehyung responded as he opened up one of the suitcases and smiled having found what he was looking for. He motioned Jimin over so the elder could see all the knickknacks the younger had brought him. Jimin took a seat next to Taehyung and looked into the suitcase to see it filled to the brim with all sorts of things.

"All of this is for you, I have other stuff for our friends in some other suitcase," Taehyung added as Jimin looked at the contents of the suitcase in amazement.

The majority of it was clothes and nonperishable food like cookies, chocolate, and other sorts of candy or sweets, mainly things that wouldn't go bad quickly. But there was also a significant amount of stuffed animals and glass momentos along with what looked like some board games. Jimin carefully pulled out one of the glass momentos which was tucked away in its casing with cushioning surrounding it so it wouldn't break. The memento looked like a mix between a cat and leopard.

"That's a Eurasian Lynx or so the shopkeeper called it. Isn't it pretty?" Taehyung asked as he wrapped his arms around Jimin who was now looking at it more closely.

"Yea... you sure got a lot of things for me. You really shouldn't have, I'd be fine with just one souvenir. There was no need to bring me a whole suitcase full of things." Jimin said as he turned to face Taehyung with a small smile. He was happy the other had brought so many things for him but he was also a little unnerved by it all since he knew Taehyung had a limited stipend he had been given each month for his study abroad trip.

"Don't worry about it love, I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter