Jongdae[F]| Lazy Days

EXO Boyfriend/Husband Drabbles

 

A/N I know that Jongdae doesn’t really like coffee, but for aesthetic purposes, please pretend he does. Thank you and please enjoy!

 

 


 

 

Like most mornings, you awoke to sunlight streaming through the window and a heavy arm wrapped around your waist. A sleepy smile crept upon your face as you nuzzled back into your boyfriend’s arms for optimum snuggles. Jongdae, your boyfriend, being the deep sleeper he is, didn’t even stir at your movements. In fact, it wasn’t likely that he would even get up until you were out of bed, spreading the aroma of freshly brewed coffee throughout your cozy little apartment.

 

After a couple more minutes of basking in the warmth of your boyfriend’s body heat and letting your eyes rid themselves of their drowsiness, you finally wiggled out of Jongdae’s arms. You let out a snort as he mumbled incoherently, rolled over, smacked the wall, and went back to sleep. Slipping on Jongdae’s t-shirt from the night before, you quietly padded your way into the kitchen, shivering at the sudden lack of warmth. Hurriedly, you pressed the start button on your coffee machine before making your way to the heater. It seemed colder than normal today, so you made sure that the temperature on the heater was a bit higher than normal.

 

There was a low beeping sound from the kitchen, signaling that the coffee was done brewing. Making your way back into the kitchen, you pulled out two mugs, pouring the coffee inside and adding the appropriate amount of sugar and creamer to each. Like clockwork, the sound of Jongdae’s footstep approached the kitchen as he followed the smell of coffee. You smiled gently as he appeared, rubbing the drowsiness from his eyes. Handing him his coffee, you took in his appearance. He wore a pair of sweatpants but lacked a shirt as you had stolen it.

 

Jongdae looked up at you, giving you a gently sleepy smile that made you fall in love all over again. He leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss against your forehead. “Good morning,” he mumbled, his voice deep and husky from lack of use. “Thank you for the coffee, shirt thief,” he said a bit more clearly.

 

You knew he was teasing though because if there was one thing you did consistently, it was steal your boyfriend's clothes. “Like you mind, you dork,” you retorted, making a smile grace his face once again.

 

Taking your coffee, you made your way to the living room with Jongdae following shortly behind you. Falling into your normal routine, you both set your coffees down on the coffee table, moving to open the blinds. As you drew the curtains, you let out a silent gasp. ‘Well this sure explains why it’s so cold,’ you thought, taking in the white landscape in front of you. It had snowed during the night! You began to do a small happy dance, overly excited by the weather despite having no desire to play outside.

 

Jongdae watched you with a fond smile, also happy because of the snow, but more captivated by your cute happy moves. After a few moments, he spoke up, an amused smile on his kitten like lips. “As much as I love to see you dance, darling, I think it’s a thing I want to keep to myself. Maybe dance cutely in your underwear away from the window?” he teased.

 

You abruptly stopped, turning red from embarrassment. “Oops,” you giggled, moving away from the window and towards the couch, “ forgot about that.”

 

Jongdae looked at you in adoration before finally walking over and sitting next to you on the couch. He lifted his arm, letting you cuddle against him, before throwing a soft blanket over the two of you.

 

You reached forward, grabbing both of your coffees and the remote. “What show?” you asked. It was the weekend and neither of you had any plans, so it was the perfect day to just cuddle and relax, something you normally couldn’t do due to your busy schedules.

 

Jongdae was silent as he thought, something you were very used to. “Sword Art Online,” he decided after a moment.

 

You nodded, turning on the TV and opening Netflix. “From the beginning?” you inquired.

 

Jongdae shook his head, “Season two, please. I want to see fairy Yui.”

 

You made a noise of affirmation, putting on the correct episode and setting down the remote. The show began to play, the theme song blasting from the TV. You snuggled deeper into Jongdae, craving the body heat he was providing. It was only halfway through the first episode when your eyes started to droop, his soothing warmth once again lulling you into a peaceful sleep.

 

 


 

 

When you awoke again it was to the dull light of the sunset and the “Are you still watching ‘Sword Art Online’?” on the screen of the TV. You glanced at Jongdae, seeing that he had also fallen asleep at some point. You reached for the remote, hitting the “back” button, and then checking the time on your phone. 6:07 PM is what your screen read.

 

“Babe,” you said, softly shaking your boyfriend awake. As usual, he just grumbled and squeezed you like a teddy bear. You giggled, reaching up and pecking his high cheekbones. “Jongdae, get up. It’s nearly night,” you tried again, running your fingers through his hair.

 

Slowly, his beautiful long eyelashes fluttered open, revealing his glazed over amber eyes. He looked at you in a dazed confusion. “What time is it?” he slurred sleepily.

 

You smiled at his cuteness. “After 6 PM,” you replied, “we should probably get something to eat.”

 

Jongdae nodded, eyes drifting open and closed. He stretched, his mouth letting out a yawn. “Take out or cooking?” he asked.

 

You pondered for a minute before speaking up, “Well, considering we slept all day, we should probably cook, huh?” You watched in amusement as Jongdae made a noise of agreement, slowly falling back asleep. Giggling, you pulled him up and off the couch. The rush of cold air caused him to become more aware, resulting in him letting out a whine.

 

“Come on sleepy baby. Let’s cook,” you said, a playful tone in your voice. You made your way to the kitchen with Jongdae stumbling behind you.

 

The two of you cooked a quick meal, just a simple stir-fry. You moved correspondingly, balancing out each others actions. After your meal, the two of you did up the dishes.

 

Despite your day of rest, you were both still tired. Blaming it on being adults, you both headed to bed. Jongdae laid down first, opening his arms for you to crawl into. You made your way to him, nuzzling into the space he provided. However, you didn’t close your eyes quite yet. Instead, you gazed up at your boyfriend. It was calming to admire him sometimes, which is what you were doing as you laid in his arms, his bare chest pressed against your clothed one. Being the baby he was, he already had his eyes closed.

 

Feeling serene, you took in his facial features. His long lashes that dusted his high and defined cheekbones. His cute boxy eyebrows that expressed his emotions with every word he spoke. And your personal favorite, his pink lips which curled up like a kittens.

 

In awe of how ethereal Jongdae was, you let out a light gasp, making him open his bright brown eyes.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked, his eyes showing concern.

 

You smiled, “Nothing’s wrong, silly. It’s just- wow. You’re so handsome. Sometimes I forget to… look, but when I do, I’m just awestruck.”

 

Embarrassed by your words, you placed a chaste kiss on his curled lips. You then closed your eyes and nuzzled your face into his neck, letting out fake snores.

 

He let out a deep chuckle, amused by your antics. “I love you,” he declared, pulling back your face and attacking it with kisses.

 

You smiled a loving smile, looking him in the eyes. “I love you too.”