Prologue Part 2

10 Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Date: 1st March 2018.
Locality: Seoul, South Korea.
Months have passed by and he has finally found the right path to continue the story of life. He could not lie to himself that he did not have a period where he felt disappointed and anxious at the same time whenever he listen to his friends monologuing about what they are going to do with their future. 

When the deadline to choose their path was closening, Taehyung suffered with imnosia because of the thoughts kept staying inside his head. But finally - finally has he decided on a path he was sure he would not regret.

It was only week left before he was going to start on that path. He and his bestfriend, Jimin have decided to move to Seoul together since they have some mutuals they have met at a sport competition three years ago. Their friends from Seoul have offered them a place to stay at since their apartment is rather huge for just five people. Of course, they both have agreed since it was a great opportunity. 

Today was the day they were moving in. Jungkook, the maknae of the group has offered to help them out thus all three started with the unpacking. 



                                                                  To be continued the next time.



 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter