Prologue Part 1

10 Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Date: 1st March 2018.
Locality: Seoul, South Korea.
The flowers already seemed to have adjusted for the blooming months by slowly letting the stalk grow taller. The temperature has not yet developed into any warmer since February, but the March feelings have already taken place. However, flowers were not the only organisms that noticed this, but humans, creatures that were born to love have also joined the queue of March.

Joohyun has finally decided to move out from her parents and today was the day she was officially going to be a real adult. She has have these thoughts for so long since she did not get any privacy at her earlier home. Joohyun could hardly ever take any of her friends home to hang out, because then her parents would only insisting her friends to tell them if she was dating or not. Of course there have been times where she has dated, but then she had to tell her friends strictly to not tell her parents anything, because obviously they were not a fan of dating while studying.

Her first love was not certainly complicated. It happened when she was 17 years old, she was now 25. Joohyun still remember clearly how she felt when she hung out with her boyfriend and how she started hiding her relationships from her parents. They clearly noticed how she changed, because she kept typing on her phone, but however they got no proof so they could not do anything to her.

Her parents have insisted to help her with the moving in, because obvio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter