THE STAFF BOARD

ㅤㅤㅤ˗ˏˋ LUMIÈRE / PREPARING FOR DEBUT! ˎˊ˗

STAFF BOARD!
STAFF BOARD!
MANAGER #1!
MANAGER #1!
 
STAFF MEMBER PROFILE
BIRTH NAME yoo sangki (유상기)
DATE OF BIRTH 09.15.90
PLACE OF BIRTH songpa-gu, seoul, south korea

GENDER male
HEIGHT 175 cm (5'9")
WEIGHT 70 kg (154 lbs)

YOO SANGKI: AN ESFJ "THE CONSUL"
POSITIVE cooperative dedicated efficient courteous humble
mature realistic organized 
NEUTRAL obedient familial sensitive
inflexible reluctant self-critical fussy perfectionist 
NEGATIVE
GRYFFINDOR — LAWFUL GOOD — ABNEGATION

001 thanks to his uncle not only putting his persuasive flattery to good use but also being good friends with lee sooman himself since the two's high school days, sangki was able to grab a job at sm entertainment as an artist's manager in 2010.
002 just like how a trainee trains to become an idol, sangki also trained to become a manager. having little to no idea about the entertainment industry and how it works, the company was smart enough to not throw a clueless sangki to one of its artists right away. sangki wasn't an official manager until 2012 when the company assigned him to its new boy group: exo. after four years, sangki was then transferred to the company's latest girl group: lumière.
003 sangki is responsible for of lumière's unnie line: ahyeon and dabi.
004 sangki studied at konkuk university with a major in business communication.
005 sangki has a girlfriend named jang eunmi and the two are high school sweethearts, having been in a strong relationship since their third year.
006 yoo sangki can be viewed as kim jongkook 2.0 because he is not only a health junkie but also a gym rat, hence explaining his admirable eating habits and frequent trips to the gym.
007 being the good-natured man he is, sangki both unintentionally and intentionally stresses the idea of being healthy to the girls of lumière, constantly reminding the girls to eat and sleep as much as they can.
MANAGER #2!
MANAGER #2!
 
STAFF MEMBER PROFILE
BIRTH NAME jung dongmin (정동민)
DATE OF BIRTH 10.23.88
PLACE OF BIRTH haeundae-gu, busan, south korea

GENDER male
HEIGHT 180 cm (5'11")
WEIGHT 83 kg (183 lbs)
 
JUNG DONGMIN: AN ISTJ "THE LOGISTICIAN"
POSITIVE independent clear-headed decisive dutiful reliable
reserved honest tranquil 
NEUTRAL observant practical rational
blunt detached apathetic pessimistic dogmatic 
NEGATIVE
RAVENCLAW — TRUE NEUTRAL — CANDOR
 
001 jung dongmin was fresh out of his military service in 2010 and found himself in a tough situation as he struggled to make ends meet, seeing how no companies wanted to hire a man who merely graduated high school (he couldn't attend college due to both financial issues and a lack of motivation to study even more). but thanks to his cousin who worked at sm entertainment as an office worker, dongmin was suggested to apply for the company as a bodyguard to which he was soon hired.
002 dongmin started off as a bodyguard for f(x) in 2010 before being transferred to red velvet in 2014, then being reassigned to lumière in 2016. dongmin started off as a bodyguard, but the company deemed him to be a fitting manager after realizing his responsible personality.
003 dongmin is responsible for lumière's "middle child" line: jangmi and yerang.
004 dongmin has a black belt in judo and won many competitions and championships back at his hometown: busan.
005 dongmin is the manager the girls often turn to when it comes to eating out at the restaurants they are told to avoid. whether it be stopping by the well-known barbecue place for eight servings of meat or visiting the local chicken shop for a bucket of fried chicken, the members can count on a foodie like dongmin to reward themselves with some good food.
MANAGER #3!
MANAGER #3!
 
STAFF MEMBER PROFILE
BIRTH NAME hong sangcheol (홍상철)
DATE OF BIRTH 03.06.92
PLACE OF BIRTH nam-gu, ulsan, south korea

GENDER male
HEIGHT 185 cm (6'1")
WEIGHT 80 kg (176 lbs)
 
HONG SANGCHEOL: AN INFP "THE MEDIATOR"
POSITIVE flexible agreeable affable compassionate optimistic
awkward shy clumsy 
NEUTRAL respectful formal mellow
idealistic gullible weak-willed indecisive timorous 
NEGATIVE
HUFFLEPUFF — NEUTRAL GOOD — AMITY
 
001 hong sangcheol is your typical, innocent newbie. there is nothing special behind his recruitment to sm entertainment—no special connections, no special backstory, just pure ambition. going through the typical application process like every employee in sm entertainment did, sangcheol was one of the fortunate few who got hired by the company in 2014. lumière was the first group sangcheol was assigned to.
002 sangcheol is responsible for of lumière's maknae line: hwayoung and clara.
003 sangcheol studied at hongik university with a major in child development.
004 sangcheol has a wife named park minhee and the two have been dating since their second year in college before getting married in 2017.
005 due to having a skillful hobby in photography, a good amount of the rather impressive photos of the members posted on their social media are taken by none other than their photographer manager: hong sangcheol. often seen crouching really low and angling the phone in the oddest ways possible, the girls really do appreciate sangcheol and his admirable effort.
HEAD HAIR STYLIST!
HEAD HAIR STYLIST!
 
STAFF MEMBER PROFILE
BIRTH NAME kim myunghee (김명희)
DATE OF BIRTH 11.09.90
PLACE OF BIRTH nowon-gu, seoul, south korea

GENDER female
HEIGHT 165 cm (5'5")
WEIGHT 52 kg (115 lbs)
 
KIM MYUNGHEE: AN ESFP "THE ENTERTAINER"
POSITIVE charismatic courageous sociable enthusiastic humorous
innovative witty playful 
NEUTRAL outspoken honest casual
boisterous impulsive stubborn judgmental insensitive 
NEGATIVE
GRYFFINDOR — CHAOTIC GOOD — DAUNTLESS
 
001 myunghee was recommended to sm entertainment by a senior of hers when the company was looking to recruit new hair stylists for their upcoming artists. that was when myunghee's portfolio was presented, and the company was fairly impressed with her work, hence leading to myunghee's immediate recruitment after her graduation in 2012.
002 myunghee was the pioneer of the rainbow hair trend within the smtown artists, being the one to dye not only exo's sehun's hair during wolf era but also snsd's hyoyeon's hair during i got a boy era. other notable works of myunghee's are red velvet's color-coded hair during happiness era, snsd's vintage hair during lion heart era, nct dream's awkward but endearing hair during my first and last era, and many more.
003 myunghee studied at kyungil university with a major in beauty styling.
004 myunghee is actually very good friends with sangki, for the two first met outside of the interview room of the company's building, making acquaintances while waiting for their turn. the two's friendship then grew deeper after realizing they both were going to work for the same company. myunghee and sangki are like brother and sister, having that typical, sibling-like friendship.
005 being the sociable and charismatic woman she is, myunghee has no difficulty in befriending the artists she works with, making them feel comfortable and casual around her. the girls of lumière are no exception; myunghee is like an older sister to them.
HEAD MAKE-UP ARTIST!
HEAD MAKE-UP ARTIST!
 
STAFF MEMBER PROFILE
BIRTH NAME bae soojin (배수진)
DATE OF BIRTH 07.17.94
PLACE OF BIRTH suseong-gu, daegu, south korea

GENDER female
HEIGHT 160 cm (5'3")
WEIGHT 47 kg (104 lbs)
 
BAE SOOJIN: AN ESTP "THE ENTREPRENEUR"
POSITIVE adventurous ambitious confident outgoing energetic
forthright dramatic curious 
NEUTRAL creative liberal clever
argumentative childish strong-willed conceited envious 
NEGATIVE
SLYTHERIN — CHAOTIC NEUTRAL — DAUNTLESS
 
001 soojin was actually scouted by sm entertainment during her second year in university in 2013, her makeup skills far more advanced than those of her fellow peers'. she was one of the very few staff members who was hired before graduating university.
002 some notable works of soojin's are snsd's spunky makeup during i got a boy era, exo's smokey makeup during overdose era, f(x)'s unique makeup during red light era, and many more.
003 soojin studied at mbc academy beauty school with a major in makeup.
004 when soojin travels with the members as part of their styling team, there were multiple cases where fansites and reporters would mistake soojin as one of the members or a possible trainee due to her youthful beauty.
005 despite popular belief, soojin is actually single. she has no boyfriend, and she would often jokingly rant to the members while doing their makeup, dramatically sighing here and there in order to crack even the smallest smile on the girls' tired faces.
006 if myunghee is like lumière's older sister, then soojin would be lumière's best girl friend, the one that enjoys playfully "spilling tea" about other idols and such.
HEAD STYLE COORDINATOR!
HEAD STYLE COORDINATOR!
 
STAFF MEMBER PROFILE
BIRTH NAME han kyungmi (한경미)
DATE OF BIRTH 05.05.95
PLACE OF BIRTH jung-gu, daejeon, south korea

GENDER female
HEIGHT 163 cm (5'4")
WEIGHT 51 kg (112 lbs)
 
HAN KYUNGMI: AN ISFJ "THE DEFENDER"
POSITIVE hardworking patient cheerful lovable humble
reserved innocent delicate 
NEUTRAL observant inventive orderly
aloof passive credulous self-critical insecure 
NEGATIVE
HUFFLEPUFF — LAWFUL NEUTRAL — AMITY
 
001 kyungmi first entered sm entertainment when she first started university in 2013; she was an intern for the senior style coordinators at the company. it wasn't until her third year when not only her seniors but the executive board noticed her talent in fashion, therefore offering her the rare opportunity of being the head style coordinator for sm's newest girl group: lumière.
002 some notable works of kyungmi's are both snsd's classy outfits during lion heart era and girl crush outfits during mr.mr. era, red velvet's trendy outfits during dumb dumb era, nct 127's aesthetic outfits during touch era, and many more.
003 kyungmi studied at sungkyunkwan university with a major in fashion deisgn.
004 to much of the company's surprise, kyungmi is actually nct's doyoung's cousin (both of their mothers are sisters).