She's Mine!

She's Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take five!"

Momo sighed in relief after her dance instructor finally gave her a break. It's hard work getting those abs.

She took a drink of water and headed back to dance some more. After two long hours of practice, she called it a day and walked out of the studio.

She was quickly greeted by her best friend, Sana. "I brought some coffee." Sana chimed as she happily handed Momo one of the two cups in her hands. Momo held it and stared into space as she walked with Sana mindlessly.

Sana rambled on for a few minutes before noticing Momo wasn't listening. She tried to get her best friend's attention, but her expression was blank and she just kept walking.

"Ouch!" Momo yelped as she felt Sana's hand abruptly slap her shoulder. "That hurt."

"What's up with you? You're not even listening to me." Sana snapped, frustrated. "What are you thinking about?"

Momo started to giggle as a warm blush spread across her face. "Nothing..." She said with hearts practically coming out of her eyes.

Sana smirked as she recognised this behavior in her friend. "You've got a crush, don't you! Hirai Momo has a crush." She joked, teasing her friend. "Who is it?"

Momo stopped walking and crossed her arms. "I'm not telling you. You've had a crush on someone for years and still won't say who it is."

Sana's expression went blank.
She sighed and nodded her head. "I understand." She whined while starting to walk again with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter